Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this video and it really shows Jessica's need to control things. She wants pizza for supper but Val said how about chili and hot dogs and that was a big no.
Then talking to Marlow and Marlow asks what would you like for lunch and Val suggested a packet of orzo and broccoli and Jess says no it makes 4 servings. They tried to tell her 2 for today and 2 for tomorrow and Jess says no. She keeps harping on it and finally Marlow said I will eat with you and we can use up the 4 servings and that was also a big NO. She was trying to get them to say she could eat all 4 servings. Said there won't be enough for 2 servings another time! Val shut off the camera saying I am getting frustrated! They should have never started the 2 servings tit in the first place. She does not need that much food.
Oh and here is something that was sad. Marlow had told Jess they could go for a stroll that day and when Jess asked if they could go Marlow said sorry I forgot my shoes!!!! Now that was Jess asking to go out for a walk! But nope Marlow had no intention of taking her! Marlow was all sprawled out on the couch looking very hungover!
I hope whoever needs to, finds out about Marlows so called paid help where Jessica is concerned. You just know her helping Jess at all is very few and far between. I have in home supported services that my daughter in law does for me. I make her earn every penny but at the same time I have to sign those logs saying she did so and if I wanted to I could sign them without her doing a thing. So my point is Marlow could get paid for Jess if Val signs those reports. Absolutely no problem. I bet that's what their doing and maybe splitting the money? I'm just sayin.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

This is definitely not a trait of autism but this video clearly shows her schizophrenia in full force.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Pork chops, field peas and fried okra. They left Jess in her room, Hypochondriac Hannah was filming and laugh hysterically as Val was coating the okra. Sooo we know drinking was involved off camera. And who knows when this was filmed. Apparently they had a busy day with Nonnie and working on a weekly blog. Should be interesting since they don't do much. And apparently HH and sidekick gave themselves a rest from posting for 2 days. They are soooooo busy doing nothing!
At least nothing was burned for a change! And Jess's forehead looks worse...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I came across this video and it really shows Jessica's need to control things. She wants pizza for supper but Val said how about chili and hot dogs and that was a big no.
Then talking to Marlow and Marlow asks what would you like for lunch and Val suggested a packet of orzo and broccoli and Jess says no it makes 4 servings. They tried to tell her 2 for today and 2 for tomorrow and Jess says no. She keeps harping on it and finally Marlow said I will eat with you and we can use up the 4 servings and that was also a big NO. She was trying to get them to say she could eat all 4 servings. Said there won't be enough for 2 servings another time! Val shut off the camera saying I am getting frustrated! They should have never started the 2 servings tit in the first place. She does not need that much food.
Oh and here is something that was sad. Marlow had told Jess they could go for a stroll that day and when Jess asked if they could go Marlow said sorry I forgot my shoes!!!! Now that was Jess asking to go out for a walk! But nope Marlow had no intention of taking her! Marlow was all sprawled out on the couch looking very hungover!
Remember though Susan when Jess says stroll she means push me around in my wheelchair, nevertheless Marlow is far too lazy, why else would she choose caring for Jessica a career choice. She has a college education, it baffles me how that happened considering her level of mentality.

Reactions: 10
Remember though Susan when Jess says stroll she means push me around in my wheelchair, nevertheless Marlow is far too lazy, why else would she choose caring for Jessica a career choice. She has a college education, it baffles me how that happened considering her level of mentality.
Yup I was sure it was in her wheelchair but just getting her outdoors is better than hanging in her room playing with her cards. Fresh air would do her good. She seemed to enjoy being outside camping ( not the yelling at cars) and she looked healthier to me.

Reactions: 7
Interesting to watch Val try to act ....happy. There's such a rigid snideness to her demeanour....fake it till you make Val.

Well it's been almost four months that Val has been in hiding since our favourite Facebook page Autistic Interpretations A Joyful Scam has exploded on social media not only helping to expose the lies, the abuse and scams but also provide a place where hundreds and HUNDREDS of like minded people who have either been scammed by Val themselves or also have discovered the truth witnessing the abuse of Jessica themselves.
Some past friends, others past crispies or good ones....all who have now found solice in a group that posts truths backed up by facts, and real useful information on autism .
Thank you to all the ladies over on Autistic Interpretations A Joyful Scam!!

It's clear Val has drastically pulled back from her videos...I doubt she really feels guilt or embarrassment being the narcissist she is....she's been outed and more and more people are simply tired of her awful cooking show.

Tonight was no exception ...it's summer time! Whose eating canned and frozen vegetables ? Where's the FRESH veggies? Fresh fruits? Salads?
Nothing healthy about Vals quick 30 minutes fried porkchops and burnt frozen okra and canned peas.
The same old spices...no fresh herbs...no salad...nothing but a basic cheap fast dinner....don't get me wrong those types of dinners are great on a work night ...but The Brooks household has 3 unemployed adults at home 24/7.... So as usual it comes down to Val hates cooking and is as we know LAZY.

We had grilled beef kabobs with fresh mushrooms, red onion, yellow and red peppers brushed with garlic butter and fresh herbs from the garden, along with roasted sweet potatoes and a spinach salad with fresh cucumbers , cherry tomatoes ,red onion, feta cheese and sliced strawberries with a Greek vinaigrette .
Sorry but it's summer... Time to get in those fresh fruits and veggies, get out in the sun and get that vitamin D engaged!

But as per usual ....health, nutrition and exercise is never on Vals radar...especially for others...she herself however loves to eat like a mouse on cam, do keto....for 2 videos, then cut out carbs.....always pretending to be on some kind of " diet" ....which if she was she wouldn't look the way she does...

In the last few months Val has snuck off too Disney with her sister, had Hannah Tinsel visit again after she re-joined and paid for Vals new Good Ones secret group...( Btw if you want to join you have to of been posting positive things on her page and then go to goodpooch badpooch and send Val an email asking about joining.
They will screen your posts and Vals " staff" ( Bad Daddy) will check out your profile etc....
Then of course you will hear Vals sob storey about us mean nasty trolls and why poor Val has no choice but to re-create a secret group with a monthly fee!
But remember you will get to text Jessica!! And facetime...if the price is right.

Oh Val....I'm actually embarrassed for you at this point.
---
We see you Val.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
When we see some of the older videos like the grocery shopping, and the " anxiety" one where we really get a longer look at Jessica's behaviours and hostage treats others ....the comments back then we're saying how rude, mean and bossy Jessica was.
So then Val really started editing out things, and scripting Jessica more.

Jessica has absolutely no trouble in communicating whatsoever ...especially back then.. Compared to now..where we see her look at Val and try to pick her words carefully and we now we see Val speak for Jessica 90% of the time and Jessica simply agrees, we can see Jessica look to Val for prompts and we hear her nervously ask over and over.. " is this a good video or a bad one" " is your Bessy happy? " etc... But looking at that other video of Jessica obsessing over Daryl and being so mean and rude to Hannah ....it's clear how Jessica really is off cam, and when Val doesn't threaten or bribe her...also the videos are shorter and heavily edited more so after moving back in with Campbell.

Jessica is extremely mean spirited and bossy towards Hannah and Marlow ...and we can see why Jessica has gone through so many caregivers....she is simply mean by nature.
That's not autism .... Ordering others around , intentionally being mean, rude and argumentative.
That's simply Jessica's personality , and she was/is raised in a house by a lazy mother who refused to correct or teach Jessica kindness, sharing, manners, patience or any social cues at all.
You know while in school that behaviour was corrected by teachers and Jessica was not the boss nor allowed to be mean to others.

It is common for autistic people to be short of curt..sometimes talk in a monotone voice where it's hard to pickup on any emotion. Jessica doesn't do that, she's very emotional when she speaks we can tell itches happy, mad, obsessing , angry etc.... So when Val claims Jessica can't express herself she's once again lying.

If my autistic daughter spoke or treated my other children like Jessica speaks to Hannah ... Saying, " Hannah can't have any" " Hannah can't come in" " Hannah can't have my hashbrowns" " Hannah can't come with us"...etc...
I would correct that immediately. That rudeness is absolutely not acceptable ever. That's not autism ...that's Jessica's mean natured personality , her jealousy , her not wanting Vals attention on anyone but her.
That's why Val has to lie to Jessica telling her Zoe was for her...otherwise Jessica would be as mean to her as she is Daryl.
Yet...we have heard Jessica say " MY DOGS" including Daryl. Jessica is mean to the dogs, cat, family members, small children ...she only likes her favourites just like food. Once Jessica got all excited over Keely, telling everyone she's her girlfriend and they are going to buy a house together Jessica's obsession was so severe Val has to stop talking to keely and couldn't invite her over anymore.

Jessica is unlikable not because she's IDD, or " autistic" but because she's unkind, she's not nice to others, her selfishness is without consequence and she's verbally and physically abusive.

Val is mostly to blame for her lack of parenting but Jessica is also well aware of what words and behaviours hurt others,make them angry and cause Val to get mad. So she's accountable to a point also.

I work with so many autism families and I have seen hundreds of meltdowns, and bad behaviours .... But I've never seen such a meanness and bossyness in an autistic adult of Jessica's age who has the verbal capacity and communication skills she has .... At this age with her communication she should be far more independent and working with peers even in a voluntary position .... But she's mean... And rude and verbally abusive and violent ...thanks to Val.

Sorry for the long rant... Just watching how Jessica treats others appalled me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I read the victim statement ...I mean " poem" of Vals over on Autistic Interpretations A Joyful Scam....and all I could do was feel more sorry for Madison and Hannah ...as children, and as adults reading that poem that their mother posted online for the world to see.

I understand the choices and consequences of being a teen mother myself ...living in an unwed mothers home back in the 80's with only a grade 11 education. I made choices and accepted the consequences ...that being said....I chose a different strategy and path for my life with a baby on my own.
I chose to finish highschool then do night courses part time in college till my then baby started pre-season kindergarten at age 4. I didn't get married and have more kids one after the other, instead I chose to wait.

So....I have a difficult time reading Vals words of self pity..the ohhhhh why me??? When she CHOSE to have 3 kids in 5 years....two more while struggling with a blind toddler...with undiagnosed autism.

Val made her own choices and at ages, 20,22,24 she's no longer a child....and sadly to this day never takes any responsibility for her choices but instead prefers to play the victim who unwillingly just was handed this life she herself created.

Everyone has a story....everyone has made decisions at one time or another they may have regretted or chose differently ..it's called life experience. This is how we grow as people, as women, as mothers.
Reading Vals words ....she is so filled with pity for herself..she's a professional victim...that's her identity above all else.

I understand hard days, regret, self doubt....I understand being tired...and feeling left out at times. Trying to balance a household around all my children when they were little...and not solely on our autistic child. I do understand the tears...the worry.....the fears.
But instead of writing about my life, my children from a victims point of view ....almost blaming them for my life which Val makes sound so miserable....I chose to better my life, educate myself, work hard, even therapy and a self help group for other autism families which I'm still apart of 26 years later.

Again Val chose to get married at 20 and have more kids.....no one forced her. She has far exceeded the age of accountability and has chosen to exploit her IDD daughter, as well as her other daughter whose desperate for attention in order to cash in and make money by staying at home laying around in sweats and watching Netflix ....hiding in her bedroom she's made for herself in Campbell's home.

Valerie Brooks chose her life...and the true victims are her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well today's video is hungover and glassey eyed Marlow filling the mini fridge. Along with promises of many recipes to film. Nope didn't watch just got the screen shot....
Now is this still the original camping trip they have shot a zillion videos of getting ready for it? Or is this a new camping trip??? This one should keep them in scammer videos for a month! So Hypochondriac Hannah do not tell us how hard you work everyday!
You have your father on the payroll deleting negative comments so you must just lay in bed, keep your migraine hat on, watch TV and sleep! I know of no other people your age who don't go to work every week. You and Marlow are just lazy. It will catch up with you....

Attachments

Well today's video is hungover and glassey eyed Marlow filling the mini fridge. Along with promises of many recipes to film. Nope didn't watch just got the screen shot....
Now is this still the original camping trip they have shot a zillion videos of getting ready for it? Or is this a new camping trip??? This one should keep them in scammer videos for a month! So Hypochondriac Hannah do not tell us how hard you work everyday!
You have your father on the payroll deleting negative comments so you must just lay in bed, keep your migraine hat on, watch TV and sleep! I know of no other people your age who don't go to work every week. You and Marlow are just lazy. It will catch up with you....
How does a 36 year old not know what goes in the refrigerator? Is this the person you would hire to be caregiver to a family member?

I don't normally say much about Marlow..but honestly ....what is with the I'm stupid, I'm shy, I'm scared, I'm nervous routine?? Nothing is more unattractive than a grown woman playing stupid.

How does a 36 year old not know what goes in the refrigerator? Is this the person you would hire to be caregiver to a family member?

I don't normally say much about Marlow..but honestly ....what is with the I'm stupid, I'm shy, I'm scared, I'm nervous routine?? Nothing is more unattractive than a grown woman playing stupid.
My opinion she is watching the Brooks family slide though life with very minimal work and she wants to be just like them. She wants to be a Brooks!!! She lies just as well as they do! When she mentioned she was Dyslexic!!! Making things up just like HH!

• Sad
The video of Jess buying new shoes over on the scam page is enraging. If she behaved around me like that, ripping her shoe off because of the color, which she can’t even see, refusing to stand just because she already stood once, such a crime to ask her get off her fat ass for a second to have her foot measured, she would have stood, then marched out the door, and went barefoot before I ever bought the 37 yr old baby a pair of shoes. She would have had a reason for those wounded feral animal sounds. A swift kick in her fat ass is what she needs. This is why she’s not socially accepted, because she’s spoiled and has never been taught how to act, instead they Pat her on the back telling her wat a great job she did..Who in their right might wants to be around that witch. Sorry not sorry!🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Manic and unmedicated ....not autism.
I cannot believe this sorry excuse for a human being was still pawning Jess off on her granny. What a witch. Also, omg she is so Schizophrenic it's unreal.

I found Nathan’s divorce papers a good reason to see if I could find Val’s . I couldn’t find the details of divorce just found it was filed September 7, 2007 but in 2022 it’s looks like it was updated to an annulment. The grounds for an annulment are like underage at the time , related etc, Here’s all I found so I am not sure what they picked for annulment grounds but possibly mental illness or addiction.

Attachments

• Wow
I found Nathan’s divorce papers a good reason to see if I could find Val’s . I couldn’t find the details of divorce just found it was filed September 7, 2007 but in 2022 it’s looks like it was updated to an annulment. The grounds for an annulment are like underage at the time , related etc, Here’s all I found so I am not sure what they picked for annulment grounds but possibly mental illness or addiction.
The details of Nasty Nathan’s were extensive! Spent all his money on his paramour, lol..looks like Danna B broke up that marriage. All three of Nonnies kids couldn’t keep a spouse! All three of Val’s kids, 2 can’t get one and the other shares his! . I would love to see the terms of Val and no balls. Maybe adultery, maybe he’s gay, maybe she’s gay…lol..lol on a serious note I think it was a divorce to scam the government for waivers, Medicaid, etc.

The details of Nasty Nathan’s were extensive! Spent all his money on his paramour, lol..looks like Danna B broke up that marriage. All three of Nonnies kids couldn’t keep a spouse! All three of Val’s kids, 2 can’t get one and the other shares his! . I would love to see the terms of Val and no balls. Maybe adultery, maybe he’s gay, maybe she’s gay…lol..lol on a serious note I think it was a divorce to scam the government for waivers, Medicaid, etc.
She gives me a less feminine vibe or a tree hugger vibe.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Val is paying Marlow to take care of Hannah.

I am so over Marlow. She didn't really bother me before but now I can't even stand to look at her.

• Haha
The video of Jess buying new shoes over on the scam page is enraging. If she behaved around me like that, ripping her shoe off because of the color, which she can’t even see, refusing to stand just because she already stood once, such a crime to ask her get off her fat ass for a second to have her foot measured, she would have stood, then marched out the door, and went barefoot before I ever bought the 37 yr old baby a pair of shoes. She would have had a reason for those wounded feral animal sounds. A swift kick in her fat ass is what she needs. This is why she’s not socially accepted, because she’s spoiled and has never been taught how to act, instead they Pat her on the back telling her wat a great job she did..Who in their right might wants to be around that witch. Sorry not sorry!🤬
That shoe shopping video is another perfect example of Jessica's personality ...the fact she chooses to think up lies, stories and create made up excuses for the reasons WHY she doesn't want to stand up, or walk... " I might get hurt" really??? Walking a few steps in a carpeted store shes afraid of getting hurt??? By what ....snipers? Rabid wild wilderbeasts running rampid through the shoe section ?

Jessica is putting thought into creating lies to manipulate everyone and get HER way....that's not autism ...that's simply bratty manipulative BAD behaviour ...that's her personality coming out.
She does that making up stories ,lies every time she doesn't want to do something she's very cunning....and puts a lot of effect into her lies...she says things like ... " well I'm not really suppose to" of " I can't I don't know how" etc....
To put it honestly ...Jessica is a liar. Deliberately lying, making up bold face lies to get your way is not autism...when an autistic person lies....it's normally due to genuinely forgetting facts, it's more innocent ..not deliberate and used to gain something.

See when she throws her head back looks at Val and says she's " upset about something" in her whiney voice and snorts...that's Jessica getting ready to get verbally abusive ...then start hitting.
Notice it took three of them to do shoe shopping...and Marlow is holding her hand for one reason ...to keep Jessica from hitting the sales person .

This isn't a poor afraid autistic child who can't understand whats happeneing or struggling to speak...she's done this many times and use to love it...so she's fully aware of what's going on...she just DOESNT WANT to....that's all. She didn't want to be there she wanted to be wherever Val has bribed her to be...probably eating out someplace.

This video definitely showcases Jessica's mean natured personality ....she is an extremely selfish manipulative and vicious person when she isn't getting exactly what she wants when she wants it.
Not autism ......simply a mean miserable personality....and had behaviours that lazy ass Val never corrected for 36 years......now she has to deal with the feral nasty person she created.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.