Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their friend Tayler is married. It was mentioned in one of their outing awhile ago.

Reactions: 6

I think Madison is in detention a lot alongside his nasty wife for eating some rump roast. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well well well!!!! I don't know about all you but I'm feeling all kinds of special.this morning seeing that Val has obviously been reading here!! Although I always believed " armchair expert" was meant for those sitting on the Side lines and not invested in the game.

I have to say I've been in the autism game for 26 years, along with obsessive compulsive disorders, non-verbal, and IDD, with a sprinkle of attitude. I am definitely not on the Side lines parked with opinion on an armchair...and I have the scars to show for it.

Clearly Val is angry for being called out, not by armchair " experts" but by people like myself ..who KNOW the life, the struggle, the fights, the WORK first hand...this " armchair expert" as Val calls me...is EXPERIENCED....and sees a lazy unfit caregiver not to mention mother whose a nurse when she sees one....and I see you Val.

I've shown AI videos to professionals who were saddened to see the state of Jessica but out of professionalism have said they themselves can't intervene but suggested APS, and gave me information on outreach in the general area of Val...at least the state and agencies even though Val lies trying to hide where she lives saying " near Chattanooga " when in fact she lives in Ringgold George.

My "expertise" comes from almost 3 decades of hands on experience living, raising, teaching and loving an autistic person, who had no voice, no real communication for over a decade, coupled with severe OCD, anxiety and IDD....but I showed up Val. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I was consistent , worked WITH professionals LISTENED to professionals and did the hard work from day 1! Unlike you...I didn't ship my child off to live with Nonnie for years, nor did I send her away to school away from home for weeks at a time only to come home on weekends. I didn't remove my child from school, outreach autism programs and our autism community and hide her in her room to sniff her cards and fingers all day every day till it was time for OTHER family members or FRIENDS of the family like Marlo to come bathe my adult child and babysit while I hid in my room cuddling my dog eating snacks,getting lost in a bottle of wine and watching Netflix.

This so called armchair expert knows exactly what work, goes into helping raising an autistic human.
Then again my daughter has REAL updated professional diagnosis...and REAL professional caregivers, teachers and therapists even today...as it's ongoing.

You...gave up on Jessica decades ago. Youre self absorbed always turning your cam on trying to play some caregiving martyr when in fact that tit only flys with a small handful of " susans" who mentally don't know any better, a few FAKE accounts like " Allyson Ecurb" and a few clueless to autism in general ...so clueless in fact they don't even see Jessica is severely IDD, with schizophrenia and you refuse to accept that..( Keeping her from doctors and therapists should of been the first clue).
There's only one person sitting on the armchair....she's smiling that FAKE smile into the camera and saying " Stir! Stir! Stir! "

I SEE YOU VAL....

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I think Madison is in detention a lot alongside his nasty wife for eating some rump roast. 😂
The video is based on a kid getting suspended for saying he ate ass which was actually a rump roast. I couldn’t help but think of Madison and his 💩 fetish wife .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well said Wallfly! And you bet she us reading here! Must piss her off knowing she is being called out on her mothering skills and lack of keeping up with Jessica’s learning. She should have NEVER removed her from school and training. And if you read the intro she is blaming other people for giving up on Jess. No Val they were speaking the truth because you ruined her even before she got in school. Let have princess have her way all the time then hope people will teach her just what you want her to learn!!! Bull l
pucky! You have Munchausen by proxy Val and you have ruined 2 daughters. The crap about HH being in the hospital for a month and they still had no diagnosis because she wasn't sick!!!! And Jess the spoiled, feral, glutton who always gets her way. Example: This morning she was supposed to haveb2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon but she must have talked you into the extra half!!!!! No, no, no....2 strips means 2 strips so she got her way again.
And she made it known she would not make the bacon all the time and NO on turkey bacon!!! She needs to eat what is put in front of her or go get a bowl of cereal! Fat ass won't starve....
And when Val asked her a question she put Val in her place by saying "I'm still drinking". She was showing one more time SHE IS IN CHARGE!!!!
And doesn't Jess look so happy again? Just like Disney....lol!! And she is all yours Val!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At least what she’s reading here is firing her up enough to actually work with Jess more. 🙄🤪 Maybe soon she’ll move beyond food centered content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tonight's video is so not tonight. The oatmeal raisins cookies were shown 6 days ago and Val had said they were making this cake the next day...so it's anyone's guess.
Jess wants chocolate cake and keeps asking. She said this cake was healthy...BS. Angel food cake with crushed pineapple in juice. And once again it was burnt on the bottom! A couple pics of it. I bake very well and burn nothing. I use regular crisco to grease the pan and then flour it! Never have an issue. But then I bake from scratch!!! And before she was done eating that cake she was already asking for another helping!!!! Glutton!
And Jess had to hold Vals arm so Val would not spill! Come on Val she is learning absolutely nothing in the kitchen that she retains. And the talking under her breath in Granny's voice again. Seems like that is the only one she uses now. Must be her dead people fettish.
Oh and Jess mentioned a Carla and hope she sees the video. Is this a new victim of Jess's mania??? That chick should run far away and do it fast!!!!🤦😮🙄
---
Mutt and Jeff are going camping so that means weeks and weeks of boring videos on DSGP. They could probably just replay the old ones. In this video HH is going shopping....why would people want to see that???
I thought it looked very dry and tough (also 1 point away from being burnt) when she was cutting it up for Jess!

Reactions: 6
Well said Wallfly! And you bet she us reading here! Must piss her off knowing she is being called out on her mothering skills and lack of keeping up with Jessica’s learning. She should have NEVER removed her from school and training. And if you read the intro she is blaming other people for giving up on Jess. No Val they were speaking the truth because you ruined her even before she got in school. Let have princess have her way all the time then hope people will teach her just what you want her to learn!!! Bull l
pucky! You have Munchausen by proxy Val and you have ruined 2 daughters. The crap about HH being in the hospital for a month and they still had no diagnosis because she wasn't sick!!!! And Jess the spoiled, feral, glutton who always gets her way. Example: This morning she was supposed to haveb2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon but she must have talked you into the extra half!!!!! No, no, no....2 strips means 2 strips so she got her way again.
And she made it known she would not make the bacon all the time and NO on turkey bacon!!! She needs to eat what is put in front of her or go get a bowl of cereal! Fat ass won't starve....
And when Val asked her a question she put Val in her place by saying "I'm still drinking". She was showing one more time SHE IS IN CHARGE!!!!
And doesn't Jess look so happy again? Just like Disney....lol!! And she is all yours Val!!!!
Difficulty with fine motor skills are you stupid she spends her whole day picking up cards individually or counting her crispies one by one. Tactile defensive the only time I see that is cracking eggs. Can’t she just own it but she can’t do that because she’ll have no content to video . I think Jessica is looking so pissed because she’s told you let us tape you making breakfast or your getting cereal or nothing. Jessica looks tell it all she’s sick of a camera being in face at moments she’s not up to it . And Hannah I would love to see her move in with Hannah but she’ll need to get a real job. I still don’t understand how Marlowe pays her bills unless she was left an inheritance by mama Jo . Oh did you catch in the beginning telling Jess to stand up straight. I am sure she got that from reading here as well. She must of told herself don’t go there and then decided to come and read all our truths. So for all of us here keep doing our work because karma will play out.

Reactions: 11
Susan and Wallfly..you nailed it! First thing I thought of viewing this mornings video is they read here. Another reason Jess has never learned anything in her life is because she doesn’t want to! We all have things in our life we’d rather not do. At 36 yrs old they’re celebrating her touching a piece of bacon for the first time. When will she break an egg open, at the old age home. Val speaks as if time stands still and there’s decades left to teach her simple tasks.

Reactions: 10
Well well well!!!! I don't know about all you but I'm feeling all kinds of special.this morning seeing that Val has obviously been reading here!! Although I always believed " armchair expert" was meant for those sitting on the Side lines and not invested in the game.

I have to say I've been in the autism game for 26 years, along with obsessive compulsive disorders, non-verbal, and IDD, with a sprinkle of attitude. I am definitely not on the Side lines parked with opinion on an armchair...and I have the scars to show for it.

Clearly Val is angry for being called out, not by armchair " experts" but by people like myself ..who KNOW the life, the struggle, the fights, the WORK first hand...this " armchair expert" as Val calls me...is EXPERIENCED....and sees a lazy unfit caregiver not to mention mother whose a nurse when she sees one....and I see you Val.

I've shown AI videos to professionals who were saddened to see the state of Jessica but out of professionalism have said they themselves can't intervene but suggested APS, and gave me information on outreach in the general area of Val...at least the state and agencies even though Val lies trying to hide where she lives saying " near Chattanooga " when in fact she lives in Ringgold George.

My "expertise" comes from almost 3 decades of hands on experience living, raising, teaching and loving an autistic person, who had no voice, no real communication for over a decade, coupled with severe OCD, anxiety and IDD....but I showed up Val. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I was consistent , worked WITH professionals LISTENED to professionals and did the hard work from day 1! Unlike you...I didn't ship my child off to live with Nonnie for years, nor did I send her away to school away from home for weeks at a time only to come home on weekends. I didn't remove my child from school, outreach autism programs and our autism community and hide her in her room to sniff her cards and fingers all day every day till it was time for OTHER family members or FRIENDS of the family like Marlo to come bathe my adult child and babysit while I hid in my room cuddling my dog eating snacks,getting lost in a bottle of wine and watching Netflix.

This so called armchair expert knows exactly what work, goes into helping raising an autistic human.
Then again my daughter has REAL updated professional diagnosis...and REAL professional caregivers, teachers and therapists even today...as it's ongoing.

You...gave up on Jessica decades ago. Youre self absorbed always turning your cam on trying to play some caregiving martyr when in fact that tit only flys with a small handful of " susans" who mentally don't know any better, a few FAKE accounts like " Allyson Ecurb" and a few clueless to autism in general ...so clueless in fact they don't even see Jessica is severely IDD, with schizophrenia and you refuse to accept that..( Keeping her from doctors and therapists should of been the first clue).
There's only one person sitting on the armchair....she's smiling that FAKE smile into the camera and saying " Stir! Stir! Stir! "

I SEE YOU VAL....
Val Val Val Val,this lady is a mother. A loving kind caring mother.she KNOWS about hard days. Hard weeks.she is devoted to giving her daughter the best life,best chances she can.you should read every post this lady puts on here. Your a disgrace. A mother? No.you never were and never will be.remember my son in law worked in Jessica's school. Was a witness to you and nonnie refusing to allow wonderful professional staff give advice, help,because you didn't like the word "schizophrenia ".I know all about you val,and your family. You were told to leave your position in the hospital due to taking up to 18 calls on a shift.,from Jessica.the other nurses detested you,you really don't like this tattle site Val. You know we all know about you. Keep reading val,as wallfly says,we see you val.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Learning, educating , teaching, trying, researching , working WITH professionals...in medicine and education is ongoing..period .

If Jessica is blind she requires occupational therapy with professionals so she can learn to be independent...picking out crispies isn't cutting it at age 36.

If Jessica has " mild cp" she requires physiotherapy...some form of constant exercise daily walks, and a professional who works with clients with CP.

If Jessica has such crippling tactile issues....why is Val only trying now at age 36 to try to single handedly " de-sensitise " her to bacon?? According to Val because Jessica's ready!! What exactly did you bribe her with to say that?
Jessica is not able to make healthy safe decisions concerning her well-being.... Thats YOUR job!
If it were up to Jess she'd eat hash brown's and chocolate cake with her hands for every meal...10 times a day.
Jessica refused to get hair cuts or visit the dentist ...ever! She's incapable to make decisions that benefit her... Again thats YOUR responsibility!

If Jessica is autistic ..( Which is NOT her primary diagnosis ) she should have regular doctor visits, but we know she doesnt, she would have ABA, or clinical therapy to help her...she would be involved in the autistic adult programme to help her learn... She can't even clean herself , dress herself ....

Pushing your responsibility off on Jessica is neglect plain and simple ... You don't even make any effort toward's her future care when you're gone!!! You're selfish Val...unfit and a disgrace.

We see you Val.... Hiding in your room planning your next Disney vacay... Bet you it's without Jessica.

• Heart
Susan and Wallfly..you nailed it! First thing I thought of viewing this mornings video is they read here. Another reason Jess has never learned anything in her life is because she doesn’t want to! We all have things in our life we’d rather not do. At 36 yrs old they’re celebrating her touching a piece of bacon for the first time. When will she break an egg open, at the old age home. Val speaks as if time stands still and there’s decades left to teach her simple tasks.
Caught in another lie Val .
---
Exactly because every time someone try’s to help her learn she beats them with her cane in the past . And she learned early on there was never any consequences to her actions. So now she just gets to refuse everything and anything unless of course she’s bribed with food . They allowed these behaviors who put all these professionals safety at risk ! So instead of supporting them she blamed them and this is why Jessica has failed so badly at life “ NO Consequences” !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I understand food aversion and tactile issues...but normal parents , caregivers , people in general HELP those afflicted ...my daughter hates green foods, wouldn't touch them gagged if tried to eat them.

So we worked on it from age 4 to ... This morning when she saw green apples on the counter and became anxious ... I gently reminded her it was okay and after about 2 minutes of reassurance she sat..eating that Apple dipped in yoghurt .

It took years, and still sometimes she requires a reminder.

Jess simply has aversions to everything she doesn't want to DO, or EAT. She argues Facts, words people use, who made what, whose recipe it is..her not wanting to touch something is because she doesn't want to DO it, EAT it or someone is naming it something she doesn't like!

Jessica has been taught no coping tools for life of to be among others in society, Val refuses to correct her mispronounced words , her feral mean behaviours, her argumentative nature and her need to constantly have her way...everyone must permit Jessica to have her way no matter what...she's rude, inappropriate, mean, manipulative and Val encourages this....which is why Jessica is as she is..unreachable and unlikeable.

She's forever stuck in the Brooks Asylum ....you created this monster Val.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Val Val Val Val,this lady is a mother. A loving kind caring mother.she KNOWS about hard days. Hard weeks.she is devoted to giving her daughter the best life,best chances she can.you should read every post this lady puts on here. Your a disgrace. A mother? No.you never were and never will be.remember my son in law worked in Jessica's school. Was a witness to you and nonnie refusing to allow wonderful professional staff give advice, help,because you didn't like the word "schizophrenia ".I know all about you val,and your family. You were told to leave your position in the hospital due to taking up to 18 calls on a shift.,from Jessica.the other nurses detested you,you really don't like this tattle site Val. You know we all know about you. Keep reading val,as wallfly says,we see you val.
So perfectly put ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I
I understand food aversion and tactile issues...but normal parents , caregivers , people in general HELP those afflicted ...my daughter hates green foods, wouldn't touch them gagged if tried to eat them.

So we worked on it from age 4 to ... This morning when she saw green apples on the counter and became anxious ... I gently reminded her it was okay and after about 2 minutes of reassurance she sat..eating that Apple dipped in yoghurt .

It took years, and still sometimes she requires a reminder.

Jess simply has aversions to everything she doesn't want to DO, or EAT. She argues Facts, words people use, who made what, whose recipe it is..her not wanting to touch something is because she doesn't want to DO it, EAT it or someone is naming it something she doesn't like!

Jessica has been taught no coping tools for life of to be among others in society, Val refuses to correct her mispronounced words , her feral mean behaviours, her argumentative nature and her need to constantly have her way...everyone must permit Jessica to have her way no matter what...she's rude, inappropriate, mean, manipulative and Val encourages this....which is why Jessica is as she is..unreachable and unlikeable.

She's forever stuck in the Brooks Asylum ....you created this monster Val.
I'm so glad you are on here! I love reading your post👍 I think it's so funny, that you hit a nerve with that idiot! She wouldn't of even bothered, but it pissed her off! Good job lady👍

• Heart
I

I'm so glad you are on here! I love reading your post👍 I think it's so funny, that you hit a nerve with that idiot! She wouldn't of even bothered, but it pissed her off! Good job lady👍
I'm glad to be back... And I enjoy reading and venting here for sure, it infuriates me seeing Val lie and abuse the term autism ...she makes it an excuse. I work, spend time with so many REAL, families we work together, share strengths triumphs and struggles, teach, lean on and learn from one another.... I'm grateful for these wonderful people .

Val...disgraces autism families and she lies, abuses those mentally ill like Susan, for her own gain. She's a con, running sympathy game for gifts and money using Jessica as her golden goose.

Val gets livid when people who are REAL write the truth, exposing her lies, her abuse....
She should be ashamed of herself , her feral daughter she raised, her onlyfans son whose wife puts on boxing gloves to beat him into submission and sells their sex antics online...and of course unemployed Hannah whose life long dream is to collect disability and have mommy wipe her lazy ass, like she does the Boss...Jessica .

I see you Val... * waves* and exposing your lies and abuse is my honour.

Karma...... It's coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_3128.png
Love people when they start questioning all of Hannah’s lies .
I'm glad to be back... And I enjoy reading and venting here for sure, it infuriates me seeing Val lie and abuse the term autism ...she makes it an excuse. I work, spend time with so many REAL, families we work together, share strengths triumphs and struggles, teach, lean on and learn from one another.... I'm grateful for these wonderful people .

Val...disgraces autism families and she lies, abuses those mentally ill like Susan, for her own gain. She's a con, running sympathy game for gifts and money using Jessica as her golden goose.

Val gets livid when people who are REAL write the truth, exposing her lies, her abuse....
She should be ashamed of herself , her feral daughter she raised, her onlyfans son whose wife puts on boxing gloves to beat him into submission and sells their sex antics online...and of course unemployed Hannah whose life long dream is to collect disability and have mommy wipe her lazy ass, like she does the Boss...Jessica .

I see you Val... * waves* and exposing your lies and abuse is my honour.

Karma...... It's coming.
I caught Val hinting for a follower to send her a new bacon dish by asking for suggestions on a better one than she currently has (hint hint).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't been in here in a while again. Are they still only doing food-centered videos? Is Marlow still working for them?

Reactions: 5

I SEE YOU VAL....
You go @WallFly! She definitely reads here and you put her in her place! You're a great mom! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can see Val, cringing as she reads here. Knowing all the comments are true. Is it wearing on you Val? Is it depressing you, causing you anxiety? Do you cry yourself to sleep? Well, the solution would be, stop filming your handicapped daughter. Quit posting about your daughter. Give her 100% of your attention, while she is still in your home. Live your life, take down your site. Then you don’t have to respond to all the truths on this page from actual moms and caregivers of autistic people. You won’t be stressed out about other calling you out. Get your life back, give your kids their lives back. Quit trying to be the voice of Autism. It’s not working anyway. I wouldn’t want people throwing out unsolicited advise and making hateful comments about my life. Quit now Val. Avoid a total breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.