Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have posted this pic before . I took it from her Instagram, I had never seen the actual video, till it popped up in my feed today. It starts with Val whispering to the big baby who replies we need to figure out what’s for supper, Val ..food..Jess you said chicken fried rice, as she checks that her phone is still in her pocket. Val soothes her check to cheek for awhile, while Jess goes into cyborg mode scanning the room. .. Enters Marlow with the tv..is that the whole tv ..Hannah yes thank god! Val to Jess Are u all right now..is the tv all in now? Seems like the tv not being moved in caused Jess anxiety. This video creeps me out. I’m not tech savvy enough to share the actual video. There’s also a post somewhere when keely visited at Christmas Val said before keely left she rocked Jess in her chair, probably why she never returned.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I have posted this pic before . I took it from her Instagram, I had never seen the actual video, till it popped up in my feed today. It starts with Val whispering to the big baby who replies we need to figure out what’s for supper, Val ..food..Jess you said chicken fried rice, as she checks that her phone is still in her pocket. Val soothes her check to cheek for awhile, while Jess goes into cyborg mode scanning the room. .. Enters Marlow with the tv..is that the whole tv ..Hannah yes thank god! Val to Jess Are u all right now..is the tv all in now? Seems like the tv not being moved in caused Jess anxiety. This video creeps me out. I’m not tech savvy enough to share the actual video. There’s also a post somewhere when keely visited at Christmas Val said before keely left she rocked Jess in her chair, probably why she never returned.
This is so sickening and all over a TV???? I have never seen the whole video either. But no one should be holding her on their lap like a toddler! Val this is not acceptable....you should have told her to knock it off and sat her in a corner with her cards if there was no couch available or get your ass out of that chair and sit her in it...ALONE!! And if Keely really rocked princess she needs her head examined too! No wonder Jess wants to live with her and be her girlfriend and take care of her!!!! Sick...

Reactions: 10
I have so many issues with that pic. As well as being wrong on so many levels, its almost incestuous. Its just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have so many issues with that pic. As well as being wrong on so many levels, its almost incestuous. Its just disgusting.
If you are going to do this crap, DONT POST IT! Its disgusting. You are taking away the little dignity your daughter has left. Let her have her cringy moments with you. But DONT POST IT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rocking a 170 pound ,35 year old woman ...is sickening.

Again this Idiot has not, and refuses to teach her overgrown monster any tools to cope when her feelings of emotions get elevated.

If you ever watch Cody Speaks....you see Lyssa teaching Cody, over and over in many videos...
How to make GOOD choices when he's upset! She taught him to be calm, have a calm body, deep breaths..in and out....get his weighted jacket, or go to his swing.

As per usual Val refuses to HELP Jessica , rocking Baby Huey is not helping her it's rediculous. Vals too selfish too lazy to put the work in ...and again THIS is why there are zero professionals involved with Jessica s care....but they'd lock up Val and throw away the key.
This is right up there where they were telling Jessica that Augustine was her foster daughter .....Val keeps Jessica in a world of make believe with her " nursing" her jobs, rocking her like a baby...
Jessica will never be able to function in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Insomnia kicked in tonight so I was looking for the video that goes with that picture of Jess on Vals lap and found these.
First 3 are Jess going to her dad's but check out the hair! Has not been combed in who knows how long. How can a mother send her child out looking like that??
The rest of the pictures are from when Jess was being interviewed for the Special kids that a guy named Josh does.
Jess was animated but as soon as it showed her and Val her attitude changed. She was pissed when her mother was talking! Made a noise that sounded like no but ticked off. Right there showed me how no one should be taking her spotlight!
I left the captions on so you can read them and fet the jest of it. I just watched the first couple of minutes because I couldn't stand it.
Marlow was interviewed too but only caught her saying she was Jess's friend.
Look how put together Val looks but Jess looks like hell! Great mother aren't you Val?? Your daughter looked like a street person and still does to this day! Disgusting 😕 😳🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Well said Wallfly! And you bet she us reading here! Must piss her off knowing she is being called out on her mothering skills and lack of keeping up with Jessica’s learning. She should have NEVER removed her from school and training. And if you read the intro she is blaming other people for giving up on Jess. No Val they were speaking the truth because you ruined her even before she got in school. Let have princess have her way all the time then hope people will teach her just what you want her to learn!!! Bull l
pucky! You have Munchausen by proxy Val and you have ruined 2 daughters. The crap about HH being in the hospital for a month and they still had no diagnosis because she wasn't sick!!!! And Jess the spoiled, feral, glutton who always gets her way. Example: This morning she was supposed to haveb2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon but she must have talked you into the extra half!!!!! No, no, no....2 strips means 2 strips so she got her way again.
And she made it known she would not make the bacon all the time and NO on turkey bacon!!! She needs to eat what is put in front of her or go get a bowl of cereal! Fat ass won't starve....
And when Val asked her a question she put Val in her place by saying "I'm still drinking". She was showing one more time SHE IS IN CHARGE!!!!
And doesn't Jess look so happy again? Just like Disney....lol!! And she is all yours Val!!!!
Bull tit Val Jessica is very manipulative argumentative and stubborn and that is her problem. We’ve all seen her rip literally rip through Amazon boxes, shuffle her cards rip through Christmas presents so bull tit she is lazy and wants everything done for her because YOU THE IDIOT VAL always waited on her hand and foot and never held her accountable for anything. No consequences for her violent outbursts. You said yourself u don’t allow Marlow to make her do chores cause she will get violent with her. How many caregivers and Therapist have u lost because of her being uncontrollable?! Yea so maybe before you start blaming other people take a look in the mirror. Cause this is a product of your raising. We see you not wanting to deal with her anymore. Prettt sad she’s 36 and can’t shower, can’t wipe her butt, can’t eat normal ect… but she can rip through packages and shuffle cards and place cds in the sleeves.

• Heart
This is so sickening and all over a TV???? I have never seen the whole video either. But no one should be holding her on their lap like a toddler! Val this is not acceptable....you should have told her to knock it off and sat her in a corner with her cards if there was no couch available or get your ass out of that chair and sit her in it...ALONE!! And if Keely really rocked princess she needs her head examined too! No wonder Jess wants to live with her and be her girlfriend and take care of her!!!! Sick...
If you search on Facebook, Autistic Interpretations soothe Jess, it will come up 🤢

Reactions: 6

So Val’s opinion is Jessica is
never wrong but is misunderstood and because of that as well as being an adult she’s not disciplined. And here’s why Jessica has failed at every avenue in life of course the answer we all know Val !!
---

Oh my friggin God this woman is more delusional than Jessica. Here we go again with excuses of Jessica is misunderstood because her lack of expressive skills but a few minutes later Jessica is articulative when she speaks. So only Val can understand these outbursts because she fills her head with scripted bull crap while trying to analyze why she had a meltdown. So when is it ok to ever allow someone to act inappropriately without consequences because they are misunderstood? Sure sitting down after and talking is fine but it still has to be followed up by consequences for your actions. It’s going to be a sad day for whoever gets Jess when Val is no longer here . They are going to suffer the rafts of this absolute madness Val has created. Now we see why not one other content creator wants to include her as part of the Autism community. You see so many creators invited to speak for Autism Awareness or just gather together to support each other as parents of autistic individuals. Val I am sure is blacklisted .
---
We never saw her using her old one either! Lol
I haven’t either so maybe someone who can comment on her page could ask ? I am blocked on every platform. I found away to view content but that’s it . Even on YouTube or instagram I can reply but it doesn’t appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

never wrong but is misunderstood and because of that as well as being an adult she’s not disciplined. And here’s why Jessica has failed at every avenue in life of course the answer we all know Val !!
---

Oh my friggin God this woman is more delusional than Jessica. Here we go again with excuses of Jessica is misunderstood because her lack of expressive skills but a few minutes later Jessica is articulative when she speaks. So only Val can understand these outbursts because she fills her head with scripted bull crap while trying to analyze why she had a meltdown. So when is it ok to ever allow someone to act inappropriately without consequences because they are misunderstood? Sure sitting down after and talking is fine but it still has to be followed up by consequences for your actions. It’s going to be a sad day for whoever gets Jess when Val is no longer here . They are going to suffer the rafts of this absolute madness Val has created. Now we see why not one other content creator wants to include her as part of the Autism community. You see so many creators invited to speak for Autism Awareness or just gather together to support each other as parents of autistic individuals. Val I am sure is blacklisted .
---

I haven’t either so maybe someone who can comment on her page could ask ? I am blocked on every platform. I found away to view content but that’s it . Even on YouTube or instagram I can reply but it doesn’t appear.
Someone get a shovel. The bullshit is thick today.

• Heart
Just a thought when Jessica zones out that maybe if she was given a medication used for adhd she could focus to help stay on task ?
IMG_3132.png

---
I think we need a bulldozer for all this bull crap .
---
I just have been finding some old videos on YouTube and just watching them makes me more disgusted with this whole situation. And these followers who fall for this ! I worked the field for 30 yrs and I totally have empathy but this here no no and no .

Reactions: 9

---

---

We all get triggered, frustrated, whatever. So what Val is saying, we can act out anyway we want if we aren't understood? I'm sure a lot of murderers were "triggered" but we won't send them to prison because it was a misunderstanding...? She's so full of bullshit and makes me sick. Jessica isn't misunderstood, she's a spoiled rotten brat.

• Heart
I seem to remember some time back, maybe on a live, that J said in February “just me and you (Val) will go to Disney, just us” and Val said yes. Well HH is camping, Baddaddy is gone on a trip sooooo wonder if V & J are heading to Disney again soon??

• Angry
Val expects the world to accommodate Jessica's every need, want and behaviour whether it is appropriate or not...she is " special" and must be treated the way Val demands, thus no rules apply for Jessica at home, at school, at placements, or in public.

Unfortunately that's where Val the narcissist delusions breed.

When our young autistic children attend school, therapists, special learned behaviour classes, work with ABA etc... they are taught how to behave in society...the basics, not to mention we as parents are teaching , hygiene , manners, rules, home routines...and in my case communication because my daughter was completely nonverbal for 12 years.

By the time our children " age out" of school, we should of been able to teach them some form of appropriate behaviours and proper ways to interact in public . Keep in mind school has pre requisite to attrend... And classes can have 15-20 students if not more... With 1 or 2 teachers and helpers where its 1 adult for every 5 children.
There are also rules for example after a certain age these children must be toilet trained or non violent. Etc...

All schools are different with different skilled staff... And have varied expectations to be accepted for enrolment.

Val expects the school to stop the class call her immediately , she wanted different rules for jessica, different food choices, she wanted one on one with Jessica... So she cries Jessica is misunderstood when in fact these teachers, therapists, bus drivers etc... Are not Jessica's personal staff. They have MANY students and behaviours to deal with... And the rules are in place to keep students and staff safe. Jessica having tantrums because she wasn't suppose to be on the phone on speaker on the bus..she got violent swearing hitting when the bus driver told her no phone calls on the bus.
Val take issue with anyone who tries to enforce rules on Jessica... The real issue is Val not teaching Jessica about rules and allowing her to do as she pleases...still does to this day.
Vals entire family has had to Give up Christmas in order to allow Jessica HER Christmas, teachers and students have been attacked physically by Jessica because she didn't get HER way, hairdressers, dentists, doctors have been verbally abused by Jessica because she doesnt like a word or has made up something in her head.

EVERYONE isn't the problem .... Jessica is THE problem ...not because she's not understood but because Val has raised her to believe rules don't apply to her and she is the boss. Val likes to claim Jessica can't communicate... THAT infuriates me since MY autistic daughter is classified as non verbal...and spoke her first word at 12.
She still is in speech therapy and it's work.

Jessica doesn't shut up ever! she is extremely verbal and loves to argue, debate, boss people, whine, complain and yell...even hit...so she has zero problem communicating ..

Val ..stfu. You're the problem... Not everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
More of that interview from 2020. Sorry I said Josh instead of the correct name which is Chris.
This one shows (if you read the closed captions) that she was promised chocolate cake if she behaved! Why not a trip to the DollarTree to get a new coloring book?? Why does it always have to be food??
And in these pictures it shows that Jess has no concept of personal space! Right in Marlows face while holding her face. Plus the kissing and patting of Val. She also got really close to Chris and I can just imagine her breath!!!
Val sits there like an expert lying about Jess and her ailments. 🙄 But what else is new! She even mentioned that they live in their own bubble. And that was your biggest mistake Val! You ruined your daughter even more than she was!
Oh it made me laugh when Chris called Jessica’s chocolate cake a "bad" one! Holy tit Jess didn't like that one and told him no it wasn't. He asked her if she wanted to change the subject and she said yes!!!😝😝😝😝
Oh plus she needed to get dead Granny in there too and was getting loud about it...like Granny up and died to just upset her. I still think she thinks Granny will show back up one day!!! Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just made it through the first couple days of this weekly video crap. She re-hashes the same stuff we saw in daily videos except Hypochondriac Hannah and her birthday party. They were all buzzed...paint party and dancing around the living room. And Val made it sound like friends of HH's were coming to celebrate. Turned out to be Marlow, Taylor and Val (who inserts herself into everything). Woo hoo...
Jess standing in the hallway yelling at Daryl to shut up even though she can listen to barking dog videos all day. And saying "bad coach" over and over while Val says " good coach". Come on that tit is from years ago! Redirect her Val or is that to much work.
HH got a Mickey Mouse wallet...just what all 31 year old women need.
And must have been Tuesday (who knows for sure) Jess started asking for lunch at 10:30! WTF? So Val finally an hour later made her a huge plate of chicken and rice then put her down for a nap!
The one picture is Jess standing in the doorway of Vals room saying she is tired and Val tells her to go clean up her bed and she will come in to tuck her in if she doesn't fall asleep first! Well what do you bet that didn't happen and Jess slept with mommy! Val looked pretty looped....
So apparently there is gift opening and talking about her camper the rest of the video. Anyone want to bet Val will sue someone?????

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.