Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scanning the room!?!?!?!? What is she a cyborg!???? The " blind" girl is not scanning the room..especially when her eyes are rolled back up into her head!

It's a stim. Plain and simple. Just like her finger sniffing, finger tapping, doing the " rasberry" sound with her tongue, picking her scabs etc...

Scanning the room!! That's beyond hysterical for Val to lie like That ...maybe she's in the wine again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scanning the room!! That's beyond hysterical for Val to lie like That ...maybe she's in the wine again
My reaction too! ROFL! Scanning the room. Bwahahaha. She’s stimming! I just cannot believe that Val believes what comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tonight's lesson...NEVER call schnitzel schnitzel!!!!! Ever!!! It must be called fried pork chop at all costs!!!

Seriously ...that's not autism ...that's manipulative spoiled brat.
That right there is 36 years of no rules, no boundaries and catering to a brat who refuses to be corrected.

Enjoy Val.... And never say schnitzel! Or obsess!!

• Haha
Yup WallFly is correct! 🤣
And why do they BURN everything??? And Jess had to have homemade jasmine rice. Of course princess gets what she wants!
And I am not sure why they have to critique every bite of food. Who the hell cares...burnt meat but according to them it was wonderful.
And Jess and her big plate of food just shoveling it in..but eating the green beans with her fingers. Feral all the way!
And if you put HH'S picture next to the shaggy dog that was posted on here earlier they are twins. Her hair looks filthy...but we know she hates to shower and wash. Who is like that??? Pigs....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yup WallFly is correct! 🤣
And why do they BURN everything??? And Jess had to have homemade jasmine rice. Of course princess gets what she wants!
And I am not sure why they have to critique every bite of food. Who the hell cares...burnt meat but according to them it was wonderful.
And Jess and her big plate of food just shoveling it in..but eating the green beans with her fingers. Feral all the way!
And if you put HH'S picture next to the shaggy dog that was posted on here earlier they are twins. Her hair looks filthy...but we know she hates to shower and wash. Who is like that??? Pigs....
There is absolutely no need for her to eat with her nasty hands! That is being an animal! She needs manners badly. She is rude entitled selfish feral brat! And she’ll always be that way because her mother is a lazy witch who refuses to correct her cause god forbid she does Miss Priss will have a tantrum and be OBSESSING over being corrected. Good luck Hannah when it’s your turn to deal with the brat. She’s only getting worse as she gets older.

Reactions: 11
This mornings video...

Nothing to see here folks! Just cyborg Jessica " scanning" the floor boards of the car during a car wash.😂

• Haha
On Do Stuff Go Places when Marlow was shown shopping at Lowes gettting stuff for her house remodel, she was asked in the comments several times if she owns her home. Her reply was always “I live with a roommate”. One person commented that they thought her and Hannah would be roommates, she didn’t answer that one. Wonder who her roommate is???? Inquiring minds want to know!

Reactions: 7
WallFly was sure right. Jess was less interested in the car wash and more interested in the voices in her head. You could see her during all the head flinging about she was somewhere other than there. And the stims during it were ridiculous. She needs help badly so why is APS not doing anything?
---
DSGP and HH are getting so lazy that they are posting more pictures than videos! I don't care to see Val and HH eating out and critiquing but come on. How the hell is she making any money? Unless she got SSD????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
WallFly was sure right. Jess was less interested in the car wash and more interested in the voices in her head. You could see her during all the head flinging about she was somewhere other than there. And the stims during it were ridiculous. She needs help badly so why is APS not doing anything?
I think in all honesty Jessica has fallen through the cracks in " The System". According to Val outside resources ( medical, therapies etc...) Got involved with Jessica at 7 months old...which sounds about right ...her vision was the first thing noticed by Nonnie...
Then at 21 Val claims 2 different things ... 1. She pulled Jessica from school because no one, anywhere understood her " conditions" and 2. Vals also claimed Jessica aged out of school.

Today... Autism is very much in mainstream conversation. The last 10-15 years autism has grown leaps and bounds in awareness, outreach and varied diagnosis...extending to ADD,OCD..etc.... So much has been learned and so much has changed.
Jessica was diagnosed well over a decade before many breakthroughs were discovered ...and Val has not updated her diagnosis as an adult...especially in Jessica's mid 20's when schizophrenia presents itself. ( autistic people may present earlier like early 20's)
At 21..when teachers mentioned schizophrenia to Val...she lost her mind..she herself discussed this in a Q&A.. Coincidently that's when Val pulled Jessica from school...and really dropped the ball on any further medical intervention concerning Jessica.

Younger children diagnosed today have more options available to them and the family...
I think at this point it's simply too late for Jessica to advance, in fact we see severe decline in her abilities, her obsessing has almost become debilitating and her anger, frustration and meltdowns are at an alarming time high.

I think APS...simply doesn't investigate because they are inundated with cases and Jessica is well hidden from any and all professionals that can advocate for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These are from this mornings video. I forgot to post them. The blurry ones are when she was whipping her head around. Was waiting to see if green puke was going to come out of her mouth like in the Exorcist!!!!!! Lol. That car had to be rocking something fierce! And why would Grandad film this and then the crazy Brooks put it online. It ws her mental illnesses very clear!

Attachments

• Heart
Regarding Val’s never ending posts about how Progress never stops for Jessica, and how far she’s come since vlogging, getting better at learning new things everyday. This is such a far cry from the truth! In actuality the NORMAL brain reaches its cognitive peak at around 35, then around 45, sometimes earlier, our cognitive ability to remember, understand, learn and apply new things starts to dimish. It’s the circle of life! Shame on Val for not allowing trained professionals and outside resources to help Jessica reach her full potential at an early age, being the best she could be. The place where Jessica stands today will not improve, decline is inevitable. If not for Val’s selfishness and know it all attitude, Jessica’s life may have been different, better, she may even be likeable. As it stands now she hasn’t even heard the word no, taught pronunciation, table manners, simple hygiene, how to say please or thank you, not to constantly interrupt, how to read Braille, even counting and ABC’s .which could have opened up her world, how Disney vacationing and getting your own way no matter what , because you’re misunderstood, is the most important thing in life and something everyone around you should accept. i would be surprised if she knows her address and telephone #. To Val I say stop all the BS about Jessica’s improved capabilities, being deprived food, abused over and over by the system. At 36 it’s too late for change. That ship has sailed. Just like you’ve failed Jess, you’ve failed Hannah and Madison as well. You never gave them a chance.

• Heart
Do you think she does? I could never tell.
I think she do know and I think that her disregard if campbell is due to Val’s disregard of him and how she has always looked down on him and treated him like a second class person - and example is her teaching her children to call him bad daddy. This is just like the slapping - Val says it’s a joke - affection, but we see you Val

Reactions: 10
I think she do know and I think that her disregard if campbell is due to Val’s disregard of him and how she has always looked down on him and treated him like a second class person - and example is her teaching her children to call him bad daddy. This is just like the slapping - Val says it’s a joke - affection, but we see you Val
She should not be saying Bad daddy, are you a good one or bad one, Zoe just don't need it and the slapping saying Bad one! She needed that nipped years ago. But you have HH and Val who are still looking for their brains in the Wizard of OZ but they call it Disney World!!! They have no concept of how stupid Jess sounds or just don't care! Guess whatever they have to do to make Jess perform for the $$$. It's so sad because all of Vals family is in on it....

Tonight's video is so not tonight. The oatmeal raisins cookies were shown 6 days ago and Val had said they were making this cake the next day...so it's anyone's guess.
Jess wants chocolate cake and keeps asking. She said this cake was healthy...BS. Angel food cake with crushed pineapple in juice. And once again it was burnt on the bottom! A couple pics of it. I bake very well and burn nothing. I use regular crisco to grease the pan and then flour it! Never have an issue. But then I bake from scratch!!! And before she was done eating that cake she was already asking for another helping!!!! Glutton!
And Jess had to hold Vals arm so Val would not spill! Come on Val she is learning absolutely nothing in the kitchen that she retains. And the talking under her breath in Granny's voice again. Seems like that is the only one she uses now. Must be her dead people fettish.
Oh and Jess mentioned a Carla and hope she sees the video. Is this a new victim of Jess's mania??? That chick should run far away and do it fast!!!!🤦😮🙄
---
Mutt and Jeff are going camping so that means weeks and weeks of boring videos on DSGP. They could probably just replay the old ones. In this video HH is going shopping....why would people want to see that???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Susan I am not a very cook and don't enjoy it. I am always burning things. But would I ever do a video and put on the internet. Val just doesn't have a clue about anything. Her content has been going down the tubes since you know who entered the picture but it is at an all-time low.

Scanning the room! LMAO

Susan I am not a very cook and don't enjoy it. I am always burning things. But would I ever do a video and put on the internet. Val just doesn't have a clue about anything. Her content has been going down the tubes since you know who entered the picture but it is at an all-time low.

Scanning the room! LMAO
grammy1955 I enjoy baking and always have. Now cooking is another story. When I was younger and my boys were at home I did pretty good. My ex and the kids were good eaters so it was more fun. But periodically I would burn something and my oldest son would say "Mom's cooking again"....lol!
But now cooking just for myself it's something I am learning to hate. Holidays are great for me because I can cook all our favorites and everyone digs in!

• Heart
Who is Val trying to kid.....

I'm beyond baffled by this "introducing fruit into desserts for the first time for my 36 year old!?"

AT age 36... Now you're going to " try" to incorporate fruit into cake ... Uhm..its still CAKE! And then adding spray coolwhip!? Why???

As parents I'm sure MANY of us have had a fussy eater or 5! It's not uncommon for most children to have very finicky pallets starting young...with autistic children this can be quite severe...I've seen 6,7,9 year old autistic children profusely gag at the smell or first taste of a food...to the point of hospitalization ...it can be extremely severe.
Jessica is not that severe.... She is just spoiled and been catered to her entire life...bribed with chocolate cake daily!

So...that being said ...I have 4 children 2 were good eaters 2 were not. One of those being nonverbal autistic... It was always a challenge when it came to food, between a few allergies, texture issues and stubbornness my daughter was underweight till puberty.

We worked with a dietician, and therapists that helped our daughter cope with new food, textures, patience etc.... And I learned how to cook...really cook.. Well enough that I could HIDE fruits, vegetables and greens into other foods where she wouldn't notice it...but she still got them in. Also used a juicer, made smoothies, made "CUPCAKES" which were really muffins with eggwhites, applesauce, almond flour, blended berries... And she loved them ( as long she didnt see me put certain fruits in it)
These are just a couple things I did many blending of veggies to add to spaghetti sauces, smoothies, even meatloaf.

I started doing this with help when my daughter was 3. Today at 26...she runs the blender, the juicer helps me make dinners and eats well. Yes we still have some issues... No she doesn't get dessert if she doesn't eat her dinner...I try to add something " new" one day a week...sometimes it's simply a potato..but cooked differently ( she hates mashed potatoes but eats fries, roasted, or baked)

I'm not mother of the year by any means.... I think this is just normal actions any parent would do with a fussy eater....mild or severe, autistic or not.
So...watching Val try to get sympathy and " you have so much patience etc.. " comments from these idiots is insane. Don't these followers of hers wonder why she didn't work on Jessica's eating YEARS ago...decades ago!?

Val... Is only doing it now for content. Anything she does on cam...never lasts, she's not consistant... Once we see it on cam....it doesn't continue off camera...Jessica has proven that by her lack of being able to do anything!

Lastly... Exactly how many servings of cake is acceptable before it's NOT HEALTHY!?!!
The first piece of cake she served Jessica was 2 servings then she said she could have more!
---
If Hannah and Marlo are going camping that means Mother of the year will be on her own dealing with Jessica...
She's barely hanging on now ...this could be her breaking point!

• Heart
On Do Stuff Go Places when Marlow was shown shopping at Lowes gettting stuff for her house remodel, she was asked in the comments several times if she owns her home. Her reply was always “I live with a roommate”. One person commented that they thought her and Hannah would be roommates, she didn’t answer that one. Wonder who her roommate is???? Inquiring minds want to know!
Has anyone mentioned if it might be Taylor? She’s been in a lot of videos lately. . . HH should move there and they could be a 3some
---
She should not be saying Bad daddy, are you a good one or bad one, Zoe just don't need it and the slapping saying Bad one! She needed that nipped years ago. But you have HH and Val who are still looking for their brains in the Wizard of OZ but they call it Disney World!!! They have no concept of how stupid Jess sounds or just don't care! Guess whatever they have to do to make Jess perform for the $$$. It's so sad because all of Vals family is in on it....
I also think that they are complete idiots and can’t see past that to see how obnoxious J is as well as themselves
---
Tonight's video is so not tonight. The oatmeal raisins cookies were shown 6 days ago and Val had said they were making this cake the next day...so it's anyone's guess.
Jess wants chocolate cake and keeps asking. She said this cake was healthy...BS. Angel food cake with crushed pineapple in juice. And once again it was burnt on the bottom! A couple pics of it. I bake very well and burn nothing. I use regular crisco to grease the pan and then flour it! Never have an issue. But then I bake from scratch!!! And before she was done eating that cake she was already asking for another helping!!!! Glutton!
And Jess had to hold Vals arm so Val would not spill! Come on Val she is learning absolutely nothing in the kitchen that she retains. And the talking under her breath in Granny's voice again. Seems like that is the only one she uses now. Must be her dead people fettish.
Oh and Jess mentioned a Carla and hope she sees the video. Is this a new victim of Jess's mania??? That chick should run far away and do it fast!!!!🤦😮🙄
---
Mutt and Jeff are going camping so that means weeks and weeks of boring videos on DSGP. They could probably just replay the old ones. In this video HH is going shopping....why would people want to see that???
A cake mix has SO much sugar. . . . . Adding pineapple is NOT healthy!
---
Who is Val trying to kid.....

I'm beyond baffled by this "introducing fruit into desserts for the first time for my 36 year old!?"

AT age 36... Now you're going to " try" to incorporate fruit into cake ... Uhm..its still CAKE! And then adding spray coolwhip!? Why???

As parents I'm sure MANY of us have had a fussy eater or 5! It's not uncommon for most children to have very finicky pallets starting young...with autistic children this can be quite severe...I've seen 6,7,9 year old autistic children profusely gag at the smell or first taste of a food...to the point of hospitalization ...it can be extremely severe.
Jessica is not that severe.... She is just spoiled and been catered to her entire life...bribed with chocolate cake daily!

So...that being said ...I have 4 children 2 were good eaters 2 were not. One of those being nonverbal autistic... It was always a challenge when it came to food, between a few allergies, texture issues and stubbornness my daughter was underweight till puberty.

We worked with a dietician, and therapists that helped our daughter cope with new food, textures, patience etc.... And I learned how to cook...really cook.. Well enough that I could HIDE fruits, vegetables and greens into other foods where she wouldn't notice it...but she still got them in. Also used a juicer, made smoothies, made "CUPCAKES" which were really muffins with eggwhites, applesauce, almond flour, blended berries... And she loved them ( as long she didnt see me put certain fruits in it)
These are just a couple things I did many blending of veggies to add to spaghetti sauces, smoothies, even meatloaf.

I started doing this with help when my daughter was 3. Today at 26...she runs the blender, the juicer helps me make dinners and eats well. Yes we still have some issues... No she doesn't get dessert if she doesn't eat her dinner...I try to add something " new" one day a week...sometimes it's simply a potato..but cooked differently ( she hates mashed potatoes but eats fries, roasted, or baked)

I'm not mother of the year by any means.... I think this is just normal actions any parent would do with a fussy eater....mild or severe, autistic or not.
So...watching Val try to get sympathy and " you have so much patience etc.. " comments from these idiots is insane. Don't these followers of hers wonder why she didn't work on Jessica's eating YEARS ago...decades ago!?

Val... Is only doing it now for content. Anything she does on cam...never lasts, she's not consistant... Once we see it on cam....it doesn't continue off camera...Jessica has proven that by her lack of being able to do anything!

Lastly... Exactly how many servings of cake is acceptable before it's NOT HEALTHY!?!!
The first piece of cake she served Jessica was 2 servings then she said she could have more!
---
If Hannah and Marlo are going camping that means Mother of the year will be on her own dealing with Jessica...
She's barely hanging on now ...this could be her breaking point!
I admire you Wallfly as well as any parent who does what needs to be done to offer their child a chance for their best life. Nothing of which Val has done, zero ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.