Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because as usual just like everything else Jessica has an absolute tantrum and becomes verbally abusive anytime a hair cut is even mentioned.
I know but she should not be given a choice. She does not take care of it herself. Not saying a pixie cut but just keep it short like her last haircut was. She looked so much better and not like the wicked witch!🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧹

Reactions: 13
This mornings video is a perfect example of how Jessica receives ZERO instruction,correction..or teaching.

There is absolutely No reason for Jessica to mispronounce most of her words ...why doesn't Val correct her? Teach her the proper pronunciation ...correct her?
There's nothing wrong with Jessicas speech, having a non verbal autistic child myself I have spent 24 years in speech therapy with my child who today has a 200 word vocabulary.
I understand the importance of speech and proper pronunciation...myself along with professionals WORKED hard to teach my daughter proper speech and communication ...watching Val not teach or correct Jessica's mispronounced words drives me crazy...it's neglect lazy parenting and one of the reasons Jessica has been kicked out of any educational programs, that along with her temper, and inability to be told NO.

She's feral not only in her appearance and mannerisms but her lack of ability to listen learn and be corrected... She refuses to even try...because Val refused to follow direction from professionals, refused to continue Jessicas education at home after school...because she's lazy and unfit.

Jessica has impaired vision but we know she can see....she has to focus and she has to be interested but she can see....when she wants to. There's no reason she can't pick up her cards besides the fact she doesnt want to...she can also hold the cards up to actually look at the pictures but instead prefers to ask mommy... Because it keeps mommy close by. Val could teach her... Slow down, look at the photo... Teach her..but nope...too much work.

Same reason Jessica can't brush her own hair, or wipe herself, pick up her cards, shower herself..unless its Thursday of course and going to Nonnies. 🙄

Jessica is capable of doing much more then she does... But Val has taught her to be lazy, give up, not try.... And to express severe anger and hostility when she doesn't get her way. She has learned if she throws a tantrum she will get her way.

Jessica is a feral, unlikeable, unteachable, lazy, manipulative brat...a monster that Val herself created. Jessica slipped through the cracks because she's older... That type of neglect would not be tolerated today if Jessica were younger and still under the care of professionals ... More is known today and more programs, experts in the field of autism..Val would be held more accountable .

Jessicas future is bleek.... And she will continue to deteriorate as she ages...all because of Vals neglect .

Last edited:
  • Heart
This mornings video is a perfect example of how Jessica receives ZERO instruction,correction..or teaching.

There is absolutely No reason for Jessica to mispronounce most of her words ...why doesn't Val correct her? Teach her the proper pronunciation ...correct her?
There's nothing wrong with Jessicas speech, having a non verbal autistic child myself I have spent 24 years in speech therapy with my child who today has a 200 word vocabulary.
I understand the importance of speech and proper pronunciation...myself along with professionals WORKED hard to teach my daughter proper speech and communication ...watching Val not teach or correct Jessica's mispronounced words drives me crazy...it's neglect lazy parenting and one of the reasons Jessica has been kicked out of any educational programs, that along with her temper, and inability to be told NO.

She's feral not only in her appearance and mannerisms but her lack of ability to listen learn and be corrected... She refuses to even try...because Val refused to follow direction from professionals, refused to continue Jessicas education at home after school...because she's lazy and unfit.

Jessica has impaired vision but we know she can see....she has to focus and she has to be interested but she can see....when she wants to. There's no reason she can't pick up her cards besides the fact she doesnt want to...she can also hold the cards up to actually look at the pictures but instead prefers to ask mommy... Because it keeps mommy close by. Val could teach her... Slow down, look at the photo... Teach her..but nope...too much work.

Same reason Jessica can't brush her own hair, or wipe herself, pick up her cards, shower herself..unless its Thursday of course and going to Nonnies. 🙄

Jessica is capable of doing much more then she does... But Val has taught her to be lazy, give up, not try.... And to express severe anger and hostility when she doesn't get her way. She has learned if she throws a tantrum she will get her way.

Jessica is a feral, unlikeable, unteachable, lazy, manipulative brat...a monster that Val herself created. Jessica slipped through the cracks because she's older... That type of neglect would not be tolerated today if Jessica were younger and still under the care of professionals ... More is known today and more programs, experts in the field of autism..Val would be held more accountable .

Jessicas future is bleek.... And she will continue to deteriorate as she ages...all because of Vals neglect .
Being too lazy to correct her pronunciation is very annoying to me as well Wallfly, Val has stated Jessica becomes angry when corrected and also they think it’s cute, because they often mimicking her mispronunciations . They’re also too lazy to brush her hair, they just pull it up tangles and all.

Reactions: 11
Well DSGP finally made Susan Ayers macaroni and cheese! All seemed to like it but Val and we know she had to be a witch. Takes a bite, gets that annoyed look on her face and says I don't care for macaroni and cheese but I guess I could eat this!!! And you know it was because she did not want Susan to get her way and have them make it! Just stop witch Val...didn't your mother teach you how to be nice. Oh wait Nonnie has the queen witch face at most things!
Jess was not that crazy about it either but you know she would eat dog poop if they put it on her plate then ask if there was more! Sorry folks but Val pissed me off...
---
This popped up from 2021...not sure why. But look at Jess shovel that food in. Plus what's on her tray is just one serving. She wants the second serving when she is done. Plus not only are they having pasta she wanted bread too!!! Shoved that one piece in whole and when Val told her to eat the other in 2 bites she rolled her eyes at her mother. I couldn't really catch it but she knows more than she let's on!
This was when just Jess and Val lived in the house...no HH to compete against!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know but she should not be given a choice. She does not take care of it herself. Not saying a pixie cut but just keep it short like her last haircut was. She looked so much better and not like the wicked witch!🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧹
Yep, I would say YOU brush your hair or we are cutting it shorter

Susan’s Mac and cheese finally..sweet Susan is not always so sweet, yesterday she asked Val to a stupid recipe question, a few tried to help answer, she snapped not asking you, asking Val, .She was extremely rude, a few called her on it. She removed her comment, like Jessica she knew she was rude.

Susan’s Mac and cheese finally..sweet Susan is not always so sweet, yesterday she asked Val to a stupid recipe question, a few tried to help answer, she snapped not asking you, asking Val, .She was extremely rude, a few called her on it. She removed her comment, like Jessica she knew she was rude.
Susan is also mentally unstable and totally focused on the Brooks family unfortunately. No excuses but she wants to be part of them with all her I love you posts and wanting to meet them! I do believe she could be dangerous. Not sure why someone like her is not in a group home. If you ever check out her page she has all kinds of posts from scammers that she probably believes are hee friends too!

Reactions: 12
Susan is also mentally unstable and totally focused on the Brooks family unfortunately. No excuses but she wants to be part of them with all her I love you posts and wanting to meet them! I do believe she could be dangerous. Not sure why someone like her is not in a group home. If you ever check out her page she has all kinds of posts from scammers that she probably believes are hee friends too!
Susan, sadly is a perfect example of the type of followers Val has...and what's worse that she takes advantage of. There are others, we see them...and so does Val. I've noticed she has no real caregivers as followers.
The fact Val takes advantage of the mentally ill, real autistic people and those who seem desperate and lonely is despicable.

It's huge red flags to people like myself and others...the fact Val has ZERO professionals , zero community, zero friends.... All red flags.

The Brooks are scammers. Period

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And now the gifts from Susan will start to pour in

Reactions: 11
This mornings video is Marlow helping Jessica with crispies. After talking about using a spatula to take them off the pan numerous times, she finally was given the small one with only 4 left on the pan to remove. GIVE HER THE SPATULA FROM THE START. Geez, let’s let her burn her fingers on the oven hot pan, that makes sense. Who is supposed to be the smart one here, not Marlow. More dog talk and we learned that Jessica s iPad was 10 yrs old so that was why she got one for Christmas. These commenters telling her to use a computer make me laugh. She can’t read, see or even know how to turn one on. What would be the point, mommy, Hannah and Marlow do everything for her, she doesn’t need a computer.

Reactions: 12
grammacloud said most all of what happened in this mornings video but here are some screen shots. I did notice that blind Jess saw that little piece of hash brown stuck to the pan and she wanted it. That is so pathetic 🙄. And she was really schizophrenic today. At least she was happy Marlow was there!
WallFly can you explain why she is so ultra focused on the damn dog? Everyday it's the same crap. And why can't they redirect her??

Attachments

• Sick
There's a couple reasons Jessica is fixated on the dog...

Repitition is common in autism and I do believe Jessica possesses autistic traits ...it's definitely not her primary diagnosis she definitely sufferes from schizophrenia and severe delayed development...both untreated.

I'm not a professional by any means just speak from my own experiences... As a parent of an autistic child myself ...we are taught how to cope with Repitition, hyper fixation and obsessions...and we start addressing these behaviours EARLY..so when our children grow up they don't behave like Jessica does at her age.

Teaching our autistic children coping tools, how to express themselves, be redirected understand rules...
For example when my daughters obsessing over somethings and continued to ask the same question repeatedly or act out an inappropriate behaviour over and over... We had a counter that allowed her 5 times... To ask them after that There was a consequence or reward... This simple act we did for years... Today we just count and remind her 5 times rule. But honestly she's learned to notice her obsessive behaviour and catches it herself often.

Jessica has no tools, no consequences and has not been taught with redirection.
Another thing is Jessica has zero going on in her life, zero outlets, zero mental stimulation.
She has nothing to talk about.... Nothing new, no social activities, no classes, nothing.... She has cards, dogs, and food.
So she repeats facts and conversations over and over.... Sadly she has nothing else...notice no one really talks WITH her about anything just the same scripted conversations over and over.

If her schizophrenia was properly medicated and she had professionals involved in her life along with mental stimulation and socialization Jessica wouldn't behave as she does.

It's neglect isolation and lazy parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Repitition is common in autism and I do believe Jessica possesses autistic traits ...it's definitely not her primary diagnosis she definitely sufferes from schizophrenia and severe delayed development...both untreated.

I'm not a professional by any means just speak from my own experiences... As a parent of an autistic child myself ...we are taught how to cope with Repitition, hyper fixation and obsessions...and we start addressing these behaviours EARLY..so when our children grow up they don't behave like Jessica does at her age.

Teaching our autistic children coping tools, how to express themselves, be redirected understand rules...
For example when my daughters obsessing over somethings and continued to ask the same question repeatedly or act out an inappropriate behaviour over and over... We had a counter that allowed her 5 times... To ask them after that There was a consequence or reward... This simple act we did for years... Today we just count and remind her 5 times rule. But honestly she's learned to notice her obsessive behaviour and catches it herself often.

Another thing is Jessica has zero going on in her life, zero outlets, zero mental stimulation.
She has nothing to talk about.... Nothing new, no social activities, no classes, nothing.... She has cards, dogs, and food.
So she repeats facts and conversations over and over.... Sadly she has nothing else...notice no one really talks WITH her about anything just the same scripted conversations over and over.

If her schizophrenia was properly medicated and she had professionals involved in her life along with mental stimulation and socialization Jessica wouldn't behave as she does.

Thank you very much WallFly! Makes me understand it better. My granddaughter is Autistic but very functional. I have never heard her repeat things over and over.

Reactions: 10
Thank you very much WallFly! Makes me understand it better. My granddaughter is Autistic but very functional. I have never heard her repeat things over and over.
It can be a stim, or a combination of anxiety / OCD.... It's not simply autism as Val claims. She uses and abuses the term autistic ....the fact that there are zero autism professionals involved with Jessica .....pretty much says it all. Autism is not Jessica s diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It can be a stim, or a combination of anxiety / OCD.... It's not simply autism as Val claims. She uses and abuses the term autistic ....the fact that there are zero autism professionals involved with Jessica .....pretty much says it all. Autism is not Jessica s diagnosis.
Wallfly, Val and nonnie were told by the school that they had serious concerns regarding Jessica's behaviour,and wanted to work with the family and have her tested for schizophrenia. They went crazy!!! Shouting and screaming and pushing school staff. They were shouting they were never to use or say that word again, Jessica had autism and she was never to hear the word schizophrenia. The school were very concerned regarding Jessica talking in other people's voices, which was upsetting and confusing the other kids. Her obsession with food and her violence and her delight when another child and a staff member sadly died was brought up in the meeting. Not long after this meeting val removed Jessica. She's never had any professional input since. And she won't ever again,as val knows its schizophrenia Jessica has.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OMG how stupid are these 2??? They looked all over for a good ranch dressing and found this one! My God you idiots that has been on the back of the Hidden Valley Ranch packet for years!!! You did not come up with a new recipe and if this is what you think is interesting think again. You 2 are going to become the laughing the stock on the internet! And no I didn't watch this because I know how to make it from memory!!!!🙄🙄🙄
---
This showed up on reels just now. From 50 weeks ago and no header just the video. Jess is bitching because she is not sure one sausage biscuit is enough plus she spotted crumbs in the basket Val cooked them in! She wanted them thinking it was another biscuit. They were at Disney of course and leaving the hotel at 6:51 so they could get to the park at 7:30 for early admission!!! Who the heck wants to ride things at that time of morning???? Guess that's why they have adult beverages at 10am!! Could you imagine taking a person out looking like they do Jess???? Hair not even combed and sticking all out! Disgusting Val...shame on you!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Exactly Wallfly because of Jessica’s isolation there’s nothings stimulating in her life to even create new conversation. I still think Jessica could possibly have some success in a live in program. Val could research to find the best option available in our country. With her nursing career jobs are in high demand so relocating shouldn’t be an issue. She doesn’t really have anything holding her to Georgia like a happy marriage. And even if Campbell wanted to join at their time in life why not travel to a place and start over giving Jessica a chance at happiness and independence. They could get a nice condo with no worries and live close by to Jessica apartment program. Hannah can go back to a real job and living with Marlowe. You look back they had a really nice place together and Val had them give up their lives to come back home to cater to her and Jessica. I think what we are seeing now is the initial plan is failing and they are trying their best to survive by separating to two platforms. But no Val the selfish person she is wants to move close to Disney and live in a world of no reality. Just would be nice to think that Val would think setting Jessica up in life would make sense because Val’s in her fifties.

Exactly Wallfly because of Jessica’s isolation there’s nothings stimulating in her life to even create new conversation. I still think Jessica could possibly have some success in a live in program. Val could research to find the best option available in our country. With her nursing career jobs are in high demand so relocating shouldn’t be an issue. She doesn’t really have anything holding her to Georgia like a happy marriage. And even if Campbell wanted to join at their time in life why not travel to a place and start over giving Jessica a chance at happiness and independence. They could get a nice condo with no worries and live close by to Jessica apartment program. Hannah can go back to a real job and living with Marlowe. You look back they had a really nice place together and Val had them give up their lives to come back home to cater to her and Jessica. I think what we are seeing now is the initial plan is failing and they are trying their best to survive by separating to two platforms. But no Val the selfish person she is wants to move close to Disney and live in a world of no reality. Just would be nice to think that Val would think setting Jessica up in life would make sense because Val’s in her fifties.
But we know Val thinks about no one but herself!!! If she's not happy no one else is allowed to be either!

Reactions: 7
Campbell's birthday and HH acting the fool making the cake! Jess in the background yelling mom and "where's the cake"! Don't see her sitting at the table but porn boy is there. Heard him in the background. Not sure who HH was performing for but she sure thought she was something! Marlow was there too of course because porn boy was there! Weird family!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Tonight's video on Autistic Interpretations ..Campbell's birthday nothing to do with autism ...in fact the cash cow, aka Jessica was briefly shown in the far back ground after obviously she had been sent to her room to pound salt ....muttering her displeasure.

Then we do catch a glimpse of Jess emerging from her room calling mommy!! Only to have the hired help quickly block her from attending Cambells birthday celebration ....even at the dinner...no sign of Jess...no mention of her.

This is how mommy dearest controls Jessica...you know she's still mumbling about death, funerals, dogs and family secrets ....so no air time for you Jessica!

Notice they NEVER show porn boy..but you can tell when he's there because they keep Jessica seperate from him... He hates her..she ruined his entire childhood...the resentment is huge... She ruined every Christmas , every birthday every family event because Val made everything about Jessica... So the rules are pornboy only visits if Jessica is on a " leash".
Happy Days!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.