Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said winnie woo!!! I was amazed when I heard her say that too. They always call it flying but never heard her say they were in a plane!
Watching Jessica on the ride...she was having a complete conversation with the voices in her head ....one of these days she's going to have a psychotic break....it's both frightening and sad.
Here in Canada APS would of been all over Val, years ago... Doctors wouldn't let this neglect fly, isolating Jessica and wedging her between family members is not helping her.

It's neglect on Vals part and the proof is ....Jessica and her manic episodes, violence, succumbing to the voices in her head...Val should be charged. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It looks like the voices in Jessica’s head packed up and went to Disney with them. How many times she’s been on that skyline yet thought they were on a plane. Not speaking but a few words, Disney has become a trigger for Jess, it’s not her happy place, yet it’s all about Val, and her sick Peter Pan obsession with Disney. How will she feel when Jessica loses complete touch with reality? She needs a doctor, not Disney. What will it take for nurse Ratchet to see the signs that Jessica’s mental health is on a downward spiral. These are not dreams, anxiety or autism. Wake up Val before it’s too late.
But she call’s Campbell’s home the bad sad place. I think Disneys seems not to be at all the happiest place to visit. Just how can anyone enjoy going to the same place year after year ? I can see if it was a beautiful ocean front home rental where everyone got together for a family reunion trip but this is a big waste of money. Jessica could go to a county fair and ride kiddie rides all day for $20 and be happy. Plus stuff her face all day with a variety of foods

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice that Val made such a production on one Disney trip about having to hold Jessica’s head because of her shunt. She no longer does that probably because she no longer gives a crap! This trip not so far and last trip not at all!!!

Let’s not forget ugly apron they bought last time. And Hannah waiting to the last minute to winterize her camper isn’t surprising. Hope she realizes insurance won’t cover damages caused by neglect. Also where is the family while she needs some help ? Wouldn’t Nathan have an experience winterizing since he owns a camper.
More proof HH is an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Jessica on the ride...she was having a complete conversation with the voices in her head ....one of these days she's going to have a psychotic break....it's both frightening and sad.
Here in Canada APS would of been all over Val, years ago... Doctors wouldn't let this neglect fly, isolating Jessica and wedging her between family members is not helping her.

It's neglect on Vals part and the proof is ....Jessica and her manic episodes, violence, succumbing to the voices in her head...Val should be charged. Period.
I agree, the lack of correct medical care is both neglect and abuse.
sending another APS report

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning video riding Mount Everest the ride Jess thinks belongs to her! She first was obsessing over where her wheelchair was and the lady will watch it! God forbid someone took it and fat ass had to walk! She certainly enjoys being pushed around but why wouldn't she? Lazy!!!
Then they decided to ride Everest a second time because it wasn't busy and they normally don't kick handicapped people off. Now if it was you or I we would have to get off and get back in line!
Jess seems a bit better in this video but still looked scared even though mother of the year was prompting her so she would laugh. Val did more whoooooo- ing and screaming than anyone else! Val admit Disney is for you no one else! You are a very sick and deranged woman who cares about nothing but her self.
And Campbell is only along so she doesn't have to push Jess. Pathetic man....Campbell go find your balls and kick the damn freeloaders out of YOUR house!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to belong to Jessica? Better yet..why does Val and family condone that, and feed her greed and selfishness ?

The lies... It's like breathing for Val..effortless .

No Jessica the ride isn't yours.
No Jessica you are not a Disney Vlogger.
No Jessica you don't work or have a job.
No Jessica you're not moving to Disney with your girlfriend.
No Jessica the deepfried chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks and chocolate cake are NOT the " healthy " kind
No Jessica Zoey isn't your dog she's Vals.

The list is endless.....another reason they keep her isolated from professionals... They don't encourage all the lies and deceit .

Sorry but grey, cold deserted Disney doesn't look fun...it looks depressing.

• Heart
  • Sad
For Jess Disney is only a Happy Place because Val says it is. She’s follows Val’s cues that she having a great time, she’s happy when in truth she so far gone she doesn’t know where she is or what ride she’s on. The suggestion of chocolate was barely acknowledged. When she does have a complete thought, Val interjects mid sentence with her version of what Jessica is thinking. She senses Val is not pleased with her, so she fakes it as much as she can until the voices in her head take over. On another note Val looks like crap. Thunder Mountain closed on Jan 16 for 4 days, so they’ve been there since at least Monday, not as many videos this time. “ Mommy, Are u having a Great Trip,or What?”

Reactions: 12
For Jess Disney is only a Happy Place because Val says it is. She’s follows Val’s cues that she having a great time, she’s happy when in truth she so far gone she doesn’t know where she is or what ride she’s on. The suggestion of chocolate was barely acknowledged. When she does have a complete thought, Val interjects mid sentence with her version of what Jessica is thinking. She senses Val is not pleased with her, so she fakes it as much as she can until the voices in her head take over. On another note Val looks like crap. Thunder Mountain closed on Jan 16 for 4 days, so they’ve been there since at least Monday, not as many videos this time. “ Mommy, Are u having a Great Trip,or What?”
Absolutely ...Val used Jessica for Disney Perks, no waiting in lines, attention and she used her as the excuse for her Disney addiction.
This trip has been very.... " quiet" the videos are all days behind, even the week before they left... You can tell when Disney is coming up...we see less of Jessica because she hard to obsess over the food the sausage balls for the car ride, her phone calls ...etc.... She was miserable and distracted obsessing over her phone calls ...more than being excited for Disney.
I think this is a quick trip .... To ease Vals built and make her look good.... I think Theresa bigger longer Disney trip coming this summer....and Jessica don't be going ...
I also predict we will be seeing Hannah in that wheelchair .....probably at Disney.

The schemes, lies and scams are real!

They were the only ones riding this ride this morning. How early were they and who wants to ride a roller coaster at 7:30 in the morning. We talk about Jessica and her obsessions but Val is obsessed with Disney. Maybe she should take a sabbatical from Jessica, go work at Disney for a month. Not play on rides but actually work there. The magic would soon fade. Disney is Val’s escape from real life. Her need to spend every dime she has and relive her childhood. Did she ever get to go there as a child? Is this her way to get back at her parents for never taking her there. Did she ever say to them, when I grow up, I’m going to Disney as much as I can. She is sicker than anyone in that family. Mentally. And she is starting to look old and worn out before her time. I noticed that the rat’s nest called Jessica’s hair was just put up in a ponytail. For goodness sake, don’t brush it, just put it up. Don’t want to listen to Jessica s whining about her hair. What a pathetic excuse for a family

• Heart
Like many of mentioned Jessica isn’t dreaming this stuff up shes actually overhearing a conversation and then being told it’s a dream. So many things are going on in the past year at the house and Jessica is picking up it all. That’s why we have seen so many changes alone just in content. Just imagine when something happens to one of her grandparents they have been her world since she was born.

Reactions: 12
Like many of mentioned Jessica isn’t dreaming this stuff up shes actually overhearing a conversation and then being told it’s a dream. So many things are going on in the past year at the house and Jessica is picking up it all. That’s why we have seen so many changes alone just in content. Just imagine when something happens to one of her grandparents they have been her world since she was born.
We saw a perfect example of over hearing things when she was lurking outside of Vals bedroom a week or so ago. She just stands there looking deranged as she tells the voices in her head about what she is hearing! They aren't dreams they are her schizophrenia! Creeps me out when she stands there and stares! Like a serial killer waiting to pounce...😆😆😆😆

• Heart
I noticed when Val interjected when Jessica started talking about her dreams you could tell Val was afraid of what she was going to say. Jessica spent most her time apologizing about having the dreams and how she needed to believe they weren’t real. Maybe she over heard Campbell and Val doing the nasty and thought he was hurting her. Because that was Jessica concern someone getting hurt . 😂
---
We saw a perfect example of over hearing things when she was lurking outside of Vals bedroom a week or so ago. She just stands there looking deranged as she tells the voices in her head about what she is hearing! They aren't dreams they are her schizophrenia! Creeps me out when she stands there and stares! Like a serial killer waiting to pounce...😆😆😆😆
That was weird and to think she’s always lurking. 😮

• Heart
Susan830 she truly is terrifying when she's just standing there,hands over her boobs and head to the side.standing still. Not moving.and when she rolls her eyes back ☹.

• Sick
Why does everything have to belong to Jessica? Better yet..why does Val and family condone that, and feed her greed and selfishness ?

The lies... It's like breathing for Val..effortless .

No Jessica the ride isn't yours.
No Jessica you are not a Disney Vlogger.
No Jessica you don't work or have a job.
No Jessica you're not moving to Disney with your girlfriend.
No Jessica the deepfried chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks and chocolate cake are NOT the " healthy " kind
No Jessica Zoey isn't your dog she's Vals.

The list is endless.....another reason they keep her isolated from professionals... They don't encourage all the lies and deceit .

Sorry but grey, cold deserted Disney doesn't look fun...it looks depressing.
It is so obvious that I is all about Val’s greed and deceit - in her eyes her life was ruined by her pregnancy and she is determined to ruin every one else’s lives and get what she thinks is due her. In reality her abusive, selfish, drug induced behaviors are the reason for Jess disabilities and rather than admit it and get her professional help so she can live her best life, Val taught her to be greedy and entitled 🤮

• Heart
No video today.they must be having too much fun or else Jessica is being her usual miserable self, and ruining the vacation again.

No video today.they must be having too much fun or else Jessica is being her usual miserable self, and ruining the vacation again.
I’m guessing it was a Disney trip from hell. The snippets we’ve seen we’ve seen were not happy. No firework video, no food videos, couple rides, mainly, obsession over dreams and Jessica’s wheelchair. I sense Val was not in her Happy place. Sucks to be Val.

I’m guessing it was a Disney trip from hell. The snippets we’ve seen we’ve seen were not happy. No firework video, no food videos, couple rides, mainly, obsession over dreams and Jessica’s wheelchair. I sense Val was not in her Happy place. Sucks to be Val.
I too think this has been a trip from hell….again. They always post 3 or 4 times a day while there. I would even guess maybe Val is going to the parks alone while Campbell entertains Jessica. Their next trip will be without Jess, but how will Val push HH in the wheelchair all day? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
This is from 2022, showed up in Reels. Not sure where Val had been but she came home from a trip.
Val and the dogs then she went to see Jessica. First thing out of Jess's mouth is "what are you thinking for dinner"!!! Val said pizza and then Jess looked ticked. She did not want pizza! The glutton needs to just have a bowl of cereal then!
Seems she is all upset because she doesn't have her phone charger!! Good lord...take the damn phone away if that's what it takes schizophrenic Jess all riled up!
Looks like Val had no intention of posting videos...she doesn't have HH there to do it for her. But HH didn't post much either. Looks like Marlow is the new on camera person and poster.
What screwed up people!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They are probably on their way home already. They post so late, like someone said Val thinks the paparazzi is following them. It was too cold for them, Jessica had dreams, Val missed the dogs, Hannah couldn’t make biscuits again, or like we say, it was a trip from hell. Pick a reason or someone to blame.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.