Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she makes it miserable for Val. She’s using Jess for money for the trips… payback is a b!@$h!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing it was a Disney trip from hell. The snippets we’ve seen we’ve seen were not happy. No firework video, no food videos, couple rides, mainly, obsession over dreams and Jessica’s wheelchair. I sense Val was not in her Happy place. Sucks to be Val.
It’s time for Val to realize it’s time to give up the Disney trips because everyone is sick of going. If she needs her fix then find some other Disney freak to go with. Time to come back to the world of reality and keep doing the camping tripsplus water tubing adventures. The amount of money she’s wasted on Disney is sickening. Grow the hell up and work at parenting Jessica better. Family vacations need to be simple and memorable without spending money you don’t have.
---
They are probably on their way home already. They post so late, like someone said Val thinks the paparazzi is following them. It was too cold for them, Jessica had dreams, Val missed the dogs, Hannah couldn’t make biscuits again, or like we say, it was a trip from hell. Pick a reason or someone to blame.
Paparazzi doesn’t she wish ! I would be more concerned with IRS and APS . Her career as a content creator is as washed up as she looks.

• Haha
Think they were house hunting for Jessica s mansion with an ingound pool where she and her girlfriend Kielly will live happily ever after? 😂😂😂

The Disney trip yielded what... 3 videos? Obviously it was as miserable it looked cold, wet, rainy, damp, empty, rides shut down ...and bedhead broomhilda..obsessing over her phone calls.

I can't wait to hear Vals.... Excuses on the little videos ....we know she hides when she's miserable ....
It's hard keeping up with so the lies.... I'm sure they are home by now.... It was a very " sneaky" trip for some reason ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think they were house hunting for Jessica s mansion with an ingound pool where she and her girlfriend Kielly will live happily ever after? 😂😂😂

The Disney trip yielded what... 3 videos? Obviously it was as miserable it looked cold, wet, rainy, damp, empty, rides shut down ...and bedhead broomhilda..obsessing over her phone calls.

I can't wait to hear Vals.... Excuses on the little videos ....we know she hides when she's miserable ....
It's hard keeping up with so the lies.... I'm sure they are home by now.... It was a very " sneaky" trip for some reason ....
If I read right they were there exactly a year ago too as "Part 2" of Campbell's birthday. Now she is using Campbell as an excuse to go!!! Val you are so frickin pathetic!
I have friends that go several times a year but the mom worked there as an intern in college and now her oldest daughter is working there full time. I still dont see their fascination with it either!! But they can AFFORD it!!!
I have been there several times when my kids were young but we also did other things besides Disney. I am not sure I would want to go back again. Overpriced everything! I was in Orlando in 2016 but the closest we got to Disney was Disney Village. A fun place to shop (and window shop😉😉), some great restaurants and just a fun afternoon!
But the Brooks going several times a year to ride the same old rides and eat at the same restaurants each time is ridiculous. And now that Jess is becoming more and more deranged, like thinking she was flying in a plane on the skyliner, I hope she will make it more miserable each time they go!!! Enjoy the monster you created Val!!!
Anyone else find it funny that last time Jess had "bad" dreams and the same thing this time?????

I’m glad she makes it miserable for Val. She’s using Jess for money for the trips… payback is a b!@$h!
That’s exactly the problem they can’t afford it, beg for followers to pay for it , her family is clearly over it and if they can’t go without causing a financial hardship you don’t go . Like Wallfly has said you could take her to the county fair and she would be just as happy riding kiddy rides

I was 1 and done with Disney. We took our son when he was 7 (he’s 13 now). I hate crowds. My late MIL was with us. We drove from NJ to Orlando. I could have killed the wife and MIL on that car ride. We got to see everything that a 7yr old would be interested in. Memories were made but, I wouldnt go again. Unless the prices were reduced.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been twice, I’m 76. The first time I participated in the Walt Disney 1/2 and full marathon, went with a team from my work (I ran/walked the half) and later enjoyed walking around shopping and did ride a ride or 2 (but that’s really not my thing), the second time I again went with the team to the marathons but I did not run/walk but helped take pictures for our team. Again, enjoyed shopping and looking at the sites but I really have no desire to go again. Shopping….no did not buy much because even then prices were sky high and that has been several years ago. I do not see the fun in going 3-4 times a year. I’d rather save my money and go to the beach to listen to the waves and relax.

• Heart
I was 1 and done with Disney. We took our son when he was 7 (he’s 13 now). I hate crowds. My late MIL was with us. We drove from NJ to Orlando. I could have killed the wife and MIL on that car ride. We got to see everything that a 7yr old would be interested in. Memories were made but, I wouldnt go again. Unless the prices were reduced.
She would be happy at McDonalds playground with a big ole order of nuggets!
---
I’ve been twice, I’m 76. The first time I participated in the Walt Disney 1/2 and full marathon, went with a team from my work (I ran/walked the half) and later enjoyed walking around shopping and did ride a ride or 2 (but that’s really not my thing), the second time I again went with the team to the marathons but I did not run/walk but helped take pictures for our team. Again, enjoyed shopping and looking at the sites but I really have no desire to go again. Shopping….no did not buy much because even then prices were sky high and that has been several years ago. I do not see the fun in going 3-4 times a year. I’d rather save my money and go to the beach to listen to the waves and relax.
I totally agree. I have been to Disney World and Land once each. It was a good time and I enjoyed but no desire to ever go again.
I

I’m guessing it was a Disney trip from hell. The snippets we’ve seen we’ve seen were not happy. No firework video, no food videos, couple rides, mainly, obsession over dreams and Jessica’s wheelchair. I sense Val was not in her Happy place. Sucks to be Val.
Val created this mess, but no doubt she will blame everyone else for the miserable time

Reactions: 7
Val refuses to grow up. She's a teenager and accepts no responsibilities. Her life ended when Jessica was born with all her disabilities,and val can blame Jessica's real dad as much as she wants,she was heavily reliant on alcohol and drugs before and during the pregnancy.thats the reason for Jessica's disabilities, and val knows this,so does her family,they all feel sorry for Jessica and that's why she's so spoiled and no one will say no to her. The family know val can't be upset etc ,as she's a loose cannon.so Disney vacations and anything val wants,her family agree to. What a terrible life val has put her family through. She's a nasty witch,always was and always will be. And Jessica and Hannah are just like their mother. What a miserable life .

Last edited:
Annoying when some idiots say it’s nobody’s business well it is because followers are funding these trips. Sure if they didn’t beg for donations and not use there daughters like a gas station donation jar. It couldn’t have been that great of vacation especially this being Jessica second time letting the dreams ruin the vacation everyone. But that’s the risk you take with people of disabilities who struggle with many layers of mental illness.
---
This is to the lady who commented about how they afford Disney and drawing welfare ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow!! 10:00 a.m. and Val is slugging down an Angry Orchard!! 😆 🤣 The only way she can put up with the beast she created is to be half popped 24/7 !!!! 🍺 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here are a bunch of pictures kids including Vals drink with breakfast!!! I wonder how many of those she had that we didn't see!
Well from listening to Val talk about her meltdowns, yup not Jess but hers, I bet Jess never goes back. This trip which was supposedly postponed twice was just for Val to ride all her rides and see all her shows. They had to be postponed because VaI kept taking her own vacations! It really had nothing to do with Jess or Campbell! She kept telling Jess what to say about Jessica’s rides.
She also mentioned that one minute Jess up happy and then the next she was emotional!! Well mother of the year her to the doctor and get her on schizophrenic meds!!! This was not AUTISM!
Then looks like Jess got another couple of dolls! Good grief....
And Val played the mystery where are we going on the video! And she had to mention they met followers...she does think she is a star...nope, nope and nope! Just scammers who beg for money!
And even Jess was talking about herself being on vacation. Vacation from what?????? Doing nothing!
And when Val was all stressed she talked about all the things they HAD to do! No Val vacation is going at a slower pace and not cramming everyday with your stuff. Give it up Val...taking the monster you created it will never be enjoyable again! Grow up and stick to camping in that camper of yours that is MIA! Idiots!!!
Oh and the last picture is of HH laying on mommy's bed trying to get attention!🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Here are a bunch of pictures kids including Vals drink with breakfast!!! I wonder how many of those she had that we didn't see!
Well from listening to Val talk about her meltdowns, yup not Jess but hers, I bet Jess never goes back. This trip which was supposedly postponed twice was just for Val to ride all her rides and see all her shows. They had to be postponed because VaI kept taking her own vacations! It really had nothing to do with Jess or Campbell! She kept telling Jess what to say about Jessica’s rides.
She also mentioned that one minute Jess up happy and then the next she was emotional!! Well mother of the year her to the doctor and get her on schizophrenic meds!!! This was not AUTISM!
And Val played the mystery where are we going on the video! And she had to mention they met followers...she does think she is a star...nope, nope and nope! Just scammers who beg for money!
And even Jess was talking about herself being on vacation. Vacation from what?????? Doing nothing!
And when Val was all stressed she talked about all the things they HAD to do! No Val vacation is going at a slower pace and not cramming everyday with your stuff. Give it up Val...taking the monster you created it will never be enjoyable again! Grow up and stick to camping in that camper of yours that is MIA! Idiots!!!
Oh and the last picture is of HH laying on mommy's bed trying to get attention!🙄🙄🙄
Thanks for photos Susan. Only way I get to see them,very appreciated.

• Heart
It’s time for Val to realize it’s time to give up the Disney trips because everyone is sick of going. If she needs her fix then find some other Disney freak to go with. Time to come back to the world of reality and keep doing the camping tripsplus water tubing adventures. The amount of money she’s wasted on Disney is sickening. Grow the hell up and work at parenting Jessica better. Family vacations need to be simple and memorable without spending money you don’t have.
---

Paparazzi doesn’t she wish ! I would be more concerned with IRS and APS . Her career as a content creator is as washed up as she looks.
Or better yet Val get a job!
---
If I read right they were there exactly a year ago too as "Part 2" of Campbell's birthday. Now she is using Campbell as an excuse to go!!! Val you are so frickin pathetic!
I have friends that go several times a year but the mom worked there as an intern in college and now her oldest daughter is working there full time. I still dont see their fascination with it either!! But they can AFFORD it!!!
I have been there several times when my kids were young but we also did other things besides Disney. I am not sure I would want to go back again. Overpriced everything! I was in Orlando in 2016 but the closest we got to Disney was Disney Village. A fun place to shop (and window shop😉😉), some great restaurants and just a fun afternoon!
But the Brooks going several times a year to ride the same old rides and eat at the same restaurants each time is ridiculous. And now that Jess is becoming more and more deranged, like thinking she was flying in a plane on the skyliner, I hope she will make it more miserable each time they go!!! Enjoy the monster you created Val!!!
Anyone else find it funny that last time Jess had "bad" dreams and the same thing this time?????
I think Val thinks it worked last trip, so I’ll lie and say it again this trip

Reactions: 8
Boy that trip looked like it was a blast 😂 Val stating she had hit a wall from dealing with Jessica that she couldn’t even tape content because it wouldn’t have been appropriate.Even the looks on Jessica face you could tell and the forced words she was told to say for the camera so obvious. Jessica looked like she had a stick up her butt everyday which must of made it a fun experience. I can almost guarantee you the reason the trip went poorly is Jessica’s obsession with her scheduled calls and text . It seems like some have turned their calls into text vs actual calls which seems to really make things worse.
But Val gets what she deserves because she thinks it’s everyone’s happy place which clearly it isn’t. Poor neutered Campbell suckered into going on the trip to just cater to these two selfish people. Hannah must been celebrating that she stayed home.

• Wow
Annoying when some idiots say it’s nobody’s business well it is because followers are funding these trips. Sure if they didn’t beg for donations and not use there daughters like a gas station donation jar. It couldn’t have been that great of vacation especially this being Jessica second time letting the dreams ruin the vacation everyone. But that’s the risk you take with people of disabilities who struggle with many layers of mental illness.
---
This is to the lady who commented about how they afford Disney and drawing welfare ❤
Of course they deleted the post from the follower. Why can’t they just leave the post there unless we know they don’t like others to see the truth.
---
That picture of Hannah is saying stop with the big breakfast because you already have a double chin .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looks like this is the last day of Disney but I could be wrong! Campbell dancing with some other folks and the Disney dancers. Looks like the most fun he had on this whole trip.
And even though Val and Jess were upset half the trip it seemed less stressful than when Hypochondriac Hannah is with them. She really has to run the whole show and get her face on camera as much as she can!
I did hear when they were sitting in the restaurant Val say to Jess " you have cards in your wallet" and Jess replied "I don't want to get them out yet"!!! So the dumbass followers are still sending Disney cards or Val was talking about playing cards?? Either way Jess was not happy! Lol
I think this group needs to give up Disney...same rides Jess wants to do over and over in one trip. And Val stop the hooting and hollering....not becoming for a 50 something woman. You look and sound as deranged as Jess.
And they even made a video about that stupid rain poncho they bought Jess and we never saw it once but they were getting rained on!!! Apparently princess was not into wearing it. More money down the drain!
I sure would love to see their credit card statements!!! Especially since Christmas was last month! Maybe they are going for bankruptcy again!!!???
Oh check out Jessica’s pupils....very large so she is drugged at Disney!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.