Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Temperature each day in Orlando look wonderful, we are at -2 with a high of 28 today in Tennessee and got 6-7 inches of snow, nothing melting here!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they keep the trips so secretive do they think paparazzi are going to show up??!!
I do believe they think they are movie stars which is so pathetic.
---
WallFly said it all so here are just a view screen shots. Look at Jessica’s seat belt shoulder pads. Let's make sure the whole world knows she is disabled! And in the one picture what is in her ear?? Looks like a hearing aid but we know eagle ears does not need one. Maybe an ear bud? What fun is it going to Disney in winter coats, jeans and short boots? I have those same boots Val has on but in a different color and I wear them in light snow!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
On Carrie Carrielo’s page a poster accused her of exploiting her son Jack and profiting off of his autism, among other things. Thought I’d share one of the comments in response to the poster. Made my day. Any guesses..lol

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On Carrie Carrielo’s page a poster accused her of exploiting her son Jack and profiting off of his autism, among other things. Thought I’d share one of the comments in response to the poster. Made my day. Any guesses..lol
I love following Carrie , Kate and Adrian . They offer different perspectives of course because each journey is different. But they are amazing intelligent ladies who not only educate the autism community but give back as well. Val is a sorry excuse as a mother and a human. Her goal is to exploit not only her daughter but the kind people who follow her page . Hopefully Karma finds her soon enough !
I also find it odd about how she’s almost discarding Hannah because she didn’t fulfill what she wanted from her financially. Hannah failed at content creation and so she kicked her off onto DSGP . So now Val’s sucking up to Campbell as her last resort financially. Maybe that’s why she wasn’t invited to Disney or Marlowe smartened up and wouldn’t watch the dogs because she moving into her new house. Marlowe looks like she’s trying to choose a healthier lifestyle so maybe she’ll get a job away from these users. As of recently Jessica made a comment like I hope Marlowe never stops being my caregiver. This was when she went to Georgia on vacation. Boy they will be in big trouble if she bails because no one will put up with Jessica. But did Val really think that she was going to do that forever care for Jessica. Sure it had flexibility but now I am sure she has to pay her mom for renting her house , plus her car and all the other basics. So it’s time for Marlowe to join the real world of adulting and that job isn’t going to pay her enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do believe they think they are movie stars which is so pathetic.
---
WallFly said it all so here are just a view screen shots. Look at Jessica’s seat belt shoulder pads. Let's make sure the whole world knows she is disabled! And in the one picture what is in her ear?? Looks like a hearing aid but we know eagle ears does not need one. Maybe an ear bud? What fun is it going to Disney in winter coats, jeans and short boots? I have those same boots Val has on but in a different color and I wear them in light snow!!!
I didn’t notice until you said something but it does look like a hearing aid. Interesting that we see it for the first time in their way to Disney. Perhaps one more pathetic grab from Val to make Jessica seem even more disabled than she is? Because we all know that’s what she does when at Disney.

• Sad
Jessica looks like an absolute fool in that wheelchair ...I'm sorry but knowing she's perfectly capable of walking and Val insists on the wheelchair for one reason ... To prevent princess temper tantrum from become a violent lunatic if someone accidentally bumps her.... Same reason they took her cane away...so instead of TEACHING Jessica life lessons and how to cope and behave in public, lazy Val just tosses her fatass into a wheelchair and makes sure her hairs unwashed unbrushed, she has her autism stickers, fuzzy llama hooded blankie...and makes sure she looks homely and as pathetic as possible ...of course this feeds Vals need for attention as well.

And of course they tell Jessica certain rides like slinky dog is actually Jessica's ride.... Remember Jessica needs to hear everything belongs to her. She's a Disney Vlogger don't forget it's her job!! 😂

All lies... A life of lies, manipulation, isolation and scams.... well done Val.

Since moving back in with Campbell ( 15months) Vals gone to Disney 5 times, bought family Disney passes every year, took a beach vacay with her cousin, bought a brand new car and camper, went camping at least half a dozen times, bought all brand new decore for her camper..( Twinkle lights, bedding sets, dishes, Coleman stove, pots, hammocks, lawn furniture, Nick nacks, etc...)
Yet...has no home to raise her daughter who will need care for her entire life. Wouldn't you think finding a home would be the priority over blowing money on cars, trips, campers, frivolous junk? Not to mention the constant eating out ?

Jessica has no security ..... It's frightening and Val could care less...as long as she has her Disney fix that's her priority...not Jessica, she's just the meal ticket.

This is interesting
Funny how Allyson knows everything?
Moving soon??? More secrets??? Or more lies??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Jessica looks like an absolute fool in that wheelchair ...I'm sorry but knowing she's perfectly capable of walking and Val insists on the wheelchair for one reason ... To prevent princess temper tantrum from become a violent lunatic if someone accidentally bumps her.... Same reason they took her cane away...so instead of TEACHING Jessica life lessons and how to cope and behave in public, lazy Val just tosses her fatass into a wheelchair and makes sure her hairs unwashed unbrushed, she has her autism stickers, fuzzy llama hooded blankie...and makes sure she looks homely and as pathetic as possible ...of course this feeds Vals need for attention as well.

And of course they tell Jessica certain rides like slinky dog is actually Jessica's ride.... Remember Jessica needs to hear everything belongs to her. She's a Disney Vlogger don't forget it's her job!! 😂

All lies... A life of lies, manipulation, isolation and scams.... well done Val.

Since moving back in with Campbell ( 15months) Vals gone to Disney 5 times, bought family Disney passes every year, took a beach vacay with her cousin, bought a brand new car and camper, went camping at least half a dozen times, bought all brand new decore for her camper..( Twinkle lights, bedding sets, dishes, Coleman stove, pots, hammocks, lawn furniture, Nick nacks, etc...)
Yet...has no home to raise her daughter who will need care for her entire life. Wouldn't you think finding a home would be the priority over blowing money on cars, trips, campers, frivolous junk? Not to mention the constant eating out ?

Jessica has no security ..... It's frightening and Val could care less...as long as she has her Disney fix that's her priority...not Jessica, she's just the meal ticket.

This is interesting
Funny how Allyson knows everything?
Moving soon??? More secrets??? Or more lies??
Allyson printed a falsehood saying they will be moving soon as it was brought up on one of these 2 videos that Jess asks about moving and then said 3 years right! That's not soon!!! She is one of them somehow and has to always answer. It's HH I do believe because in one post she said " my mom". They just slip up more and more!

Reactions: 8
Allyson printed a falsehood saying they will be moving soon as it was brought up on one of these 2 videos that Jess asks about moving and then said 3 years right! That's not soon!!! She is one of them somehow and has to always answer. It's HH I do believe because in one post she said " my mom". They just slip up more and more!
It's absolutely Hannah. It's a FAKE account ...old posts never anything new or relevant ...Ecurb..aka...Bruce..

I think Val logs into it too..but it's mostly Hannah...
We heard Jessica in the video saying 3 years ... She has no concept of years...she's repeating what Val has told her to say... Just like in the car...she was scripted 200% by Val on exactly what to say.
We know Jessica HATES being told what to do and say... She loves to argue and have her way... So Val bribes/ threatens her with food , Disney, sleeping in her bed etc...
They think they're clever... They are idiots.

Reactions: 13
What is Val’s sister’s name, Allison something?

also, when did Hannah go to New York? I think Marlow, and Augustina went and so did Allison. Looking for that video

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Give me a break, it’s not that cold in Florida. If you have to have three layers and a fleece blanket on, stay home. Other people are in hoodies. If Jessica actually got up and walked, she would warm up fast. The crowds didn’t look that bad, she could have walked. What a waste of money. How boring to do the same thing over and over. Go somewhere different. There are plenty of other theme parks to visit if Val had to live the teen years over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish I could find this post, I would sure comment.

Reactions: 7
Another Reels. Jess was not happy with HH and kept picking her forehead scab and absolutely nothing was said to her! Why are these Reels popping up? Do you think they shared them? I have a couple videos of me that they periodically ask me if I want to share on Reels but no I don't. But I can't get that to go away.

Attachments

Another Reels. Jess was not happy with HH and kept picking her forehead scab and absolutely nothing was said to her! Why are these Reels popping up? Do you think they shared them? I have a couple videos of me that they periodically ask me if I want to share on Reels but no I don't. But I can't get that to go away.
There should be 3 little dots in the right hand corner of the reel, if you click on it will ask if you want to hide the reel and then you shouldn't see them anymore

On Instagram I saw a video about Jess’ vision and of course Val knows it all and is an expert about it. . . Looks to me like she opened a medical book or found a medical video and copied the words!
and look at the rat’s nest hair on Jess AND Notice Ms lactose intolerant HH has her 1/2 gallon of coffee that is half creamer 🤮

Attachments

IMG_3701.jpeg

lol, 1-3 times per year?? When they post every trip people can count! Minimum of 3 times per year you mean?!?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.