Autistic Interpretations #14 Schizophrenic Misinformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is only the first 15 min of the live she’s already digging for gold and randomly making crazy eyes she seriously make’s demonic faces it’s so strange and creepy. And wtf is behind her gross ear that she always smells?
Did you hear when Jessica said she didn't want Marlo to come tomorrow?
---
I feel like you if she has something to say come on here and take us on vs hiding behind the screen. Unlike her we are here trying to defend Jessica from her horrible mother who uses Jessica for profit. It’s pretty bad that out of all the bloggers her and Fathering Autism are the most disliked that people have forums like ours to vent their frustration.
---

I still find it odd we hear about Marlowe but don’t see her anymore. Something definitely is up or maybe the state caught onto using Marlowe to make content while being paid wasn’t ok. I think they are all sinking but want to blame us that everyone is catching onto to them.
Jessica said on the live today that she didn't want Marlo to come tomorrow
---
It may be different now, but I didn't need an invite to join here. I, like most of you, in the beginning felt sorry for Val. Then watching over time I realized what a scammer she is and wondered if some people felt the same as I did. I just Googled Autistic Interpretations Val. Or something like that. I wish more people could find this group
I had been trying to join for the longest time and you do need an invite.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
---

---

I did hear her mention that about Marlowe it was near the end of the Live. I also find it odd that almost a month and no Marlowe and now her names mentioned and Jessica dislikes her. Makes me wonder if maybe Jessica injured her because definitely something is going on.
---
There’s so many things that I think of when Marlowe disappeared for so long between rehab or her and Hannah had a lovers spat. But Jessica always seemed to enjoy her time with Marlowe and nobody else is going to want that job. But knowing those fools they’ll hire one of their crazy followers. For Jessica to speak so disrespectful of Marlowe she’s picking up those vibes within her family. We know how Jessica loves to be nosy especially when drama is attached.
---
---

---

I know joining before was just setting up an account but now it’s based on an invite. Happy your here to join us !

Last edited:
Nice move Val... putting the table on Repeats lap so she won't play scratch and sniff with herself. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
---

---

I didn't know that now it has changed and someone would need an invite. I think there would be more people here that have caught onto Val if an invite wasn't needed. But I'm sure the invite is for a reason. I'm glad I found this group and I wasn't the only one thinking their such a scam

Reactions: 5
Also the reason they "don't know how to do closed captions" is because they are afraid Miss Piggy is going to say something rude and they won't be able to talk over her. That's exactly the reason. Your 34 year old child is RUDE!! Val.... STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HER! START TEACHING HER RIGHT FROM WRONG!! You are such an enabler!! The reason most people watch your videos is because they love to see the train wreck you've created!! They watch Jessica scratch and sniff and control the entire household! What a joke!!!
---
Yes! Something is up with Marlow!! I believe Jessica hit her or threatened her and Marlow corrected her and that is not allowed. No one tells Piggy what to do.

How do you accept an invite from someone? I found this page way back when it first started so didn’t need an invite.

Also the reason they "don't know how to do closed captions" is because they are afraid Miss Piggy is going to say something rude and they won't be able to talk over her. That's exactly the reason. Your 34 year old child is RUDE!! Val.... STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HER! START TEACHING HER RIGHT FROM WRONG!! You are such an enabler!! The reason most people watch your videos is because they love to see the train wreck you've created!! They watch Jessica scratch and sniff and control the entire household! What a joke!!!
---
Yes! Something is up with Marlow!! I believe Jessica hit her or threatened her and Marlow corrected her and that is not allowed. No one tells Piggy what to do.
Something has definitely changed with Jess and Marlowe, Marlowes absence used to cause Jess extreme anxiety. When mamma jo passed it was all about Jess wanting marlowe to be at work. Maybe Jess can’t control her as much. Could be another caregiver about to bite the dust. Yet another to add to the list.

Reactions: 6
Kinda strange they had that “spontaneous” camping trip which even Campbell had to leave the house and stay in a hotel and then they come back and no Marlow at all. She was only heard once in the background of a video but that doesn’t mean she was working she could’ve just been over. Something is up. Probably got in trouble for abusing caregiver money. And toward the end of the live Jessica was an absolute witch control her Val! And after everything Marlow has done for her and all you useless people you should not allow Jessica to talk mean about her correct that witch! God she’s so god damn unlikable

This is last post on this thread. New thread is Autistic Interpretations #15 Hannah signs while Val reclines, Jess declines and Marlow resigns?

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How do you accept an invite from someone? I found this page way back when it first started so didn’t need an invite.
Go under your account and it gives you an option to refer and get a code. At the top tap the three lines and the drop box appears scroll to refer and it will give you a code to send to the person you’re inviting.

Attachments

---
I have said that the main reason this channel exists is to satiate people's schadenfreude.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.