Autistic Interpretations #14 Schizophrenic Misinformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread Autistic Interpretations #14 Schizophrenic Misinformation
---
They should never have started inviting people to their home. They don’t know who these people are and what they want out of the family
---
I went to check the comments on that other Hannah’s fb and there isn’t any comments. Did Val warn her to take them down? My goodness, it’s fun being Val’s friend, your fb page is now under her control. And are her thoughts too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thank you for starting this new thread Grammacloud.

I love that Vikki Dobson Graham (whoever she is 😂) for questioning Hannah Hetzel about Madison! I’m very surprised that HH actually responded to it and equally surprised that she didn’t refute it as ‘nasty rumours’ as others have tried to do! I would love to see the private messages between them about it! I think Val will be raging with HH if she sees those comments as she herself is very quick to pass over any questions about his change of ‘career’ 🤢
---
And another one (on her Instagram page) - Val’s not going to be happy! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
---
They should never have started inviting people to their home. They don’t know who these people are and what they want out of the family
---
I went to check the comments on that other Hannah’s fb and there isn’t any comments. Did Val warn her to take them down? My goodness, it’s fun being Val’s friend, your fb page is now under her control. And are her thoughts too?
Thanks for starting new thread grammacloud 😊

Reactions: 8
---
---
Was thinking the same thing… I bet she did…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
---
Thank you grammacloud!!!
---
Thank you for starting this new thread Grammacloud.

I love that Vikki Dobson Graham (whoever she is 😂) for questioning Hannah Hetzel about Madison! I’m very surprised that HH actually responded to it and equally surprised that she didn’t refute it as ‘nasty rumours’ as others have tried to do! I would love to see the private messages between them about it! I think Val will be raging with HH if she sees those comments as she herself is very quick to pass over any questions about his change of ‘career’ 🤢
---
And another one (on her Instagram page) - Val’s not going to be happy! 😂😂😂
The house of cards is crumbling! Should listen to us Val!
---
This mornings video courtesy of Campbell. Another Jess being independent making what else but chicken nuggets!!! Surprise!!! She was going to pull a fast one on making more than 7 nuggets but she can't count correctly and put them on the pan at the same time after 5 so he stopped her and she did not pitch a fit like with Val!! Amazing!!
And the editing was so much better than when Hannah does it. We know it was heavily edited but it was not all choppy! Val you need to take your editing job back or if Campbell did it he needs to take over!!!
We all know she was prompted and probably even helped more than we see but there was no obnoxious voices screaming "good job" in the background. Yes Campbell told her that but in a calm voice! And there was no throwing of nuggets on the plate like the other day! She even said put the hot nuggets on carefully!! It sure makes a difference in who is standing there filming!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
---
---
Can’t find Hannah Hetzel FB, can see her IG but nothing showing, where was these comments

Reactions: 6
It’s a holiday so I broke down and watched the video. It’s so obvious they read here. They seem to be copying Cody Speaks. They’re saying the same type of things his mother says. It was nice to see her interacting with Campbell. She acts so much better with him. They keep defending the fact that she will never eat fruit. At least she gets it in the apple juice.
---
I think they cause more anxiety on her when Hannah is praising her like she’s five. I think she feeds off of their anxiety and because Campbell is not like that she is so much calmer and more focused. I believe it is because Campbell is a man of faith and has a calmer soul. That certainly helps a lot. Happy Memorial Day everyone. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: 14
Can’t find Hannah Hetzel FB, can see her IG but nothing showing, where was these comments
When I went back to Tinsel for Brains Fb they are no comments at all. Guess Dawg the Ruler is controlling that too. I find her letting strangers into her home so disturbing. Are there not horror stories out there about this very thing. But when you are desperate for friends you will do anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s a holiday so I broke down and watched the video. It’s so obvious they read here. They seem to be copying Cody Speaks. They’re saying the same type of things his mother says. It was nice to see her interacting with Campbell. She acts so much better with him. They keep defending the fact that she will never eat fruit. At least she gets it in the apple juice.
---
I think they cause more anxiety on her when Hannah is praising her like she’s five. I think she feeds off of their anxiety and because Campbell is not like that she is so much calmer and more focused. I believe it is because Campbell is a man of faith and has a calmer soul. That certainly helps a lot. Happy Memorial Day everyone. 🇺🇸🇺🇸
I do believe that is why she said on the Thursday Live that Hannah can't move with us..talking about a new house. Hannah is way to over the top and ridiculous and I do think that gets on Jessica’s nerves! Not defending Jess but Hannah has a grating voice and personality. She wants everything now to be the Hannah show! When that other strange Hannah was there Hannah Brooks used her try to be sweet and sexy voice but we know that is an act! Just like when Marlow uses that voice then laughs at Jess doing stupid crap! Those 2 are so fake, need to move on to real jobs and get lives!! And no Hannah you are not sick, just a hypochondriac!

---
Yes agree and I also noticed how he redirected her when she started with the your Bessie just wanted a new pooch crap… she is so much different with him than the other 2.

Reactions: 10
Now folks...last year they worked one whole day setting up a much nicer pool for Jess but now it's gone and they got her a Walmart special! WTH?? And as Jess who can't stir something in a bowl because her wrists and hands hurt carried in the heavy box! All the while saying if something happens to this one we can just get another!!! Yuppers Jess your mother has a money tree! Oh wait she does...they are called gullible followers!!

And on to her outfit...why do they put her in that baby poop color pants all the time? Gross!!!
For her healthy lunch she had turkey hot dogs and baked cheese puffs...and Val kept mentioning how healthy it was!!! Funny, funny, funny....not all that healthy Val! Plus she had some kind of seeds and raisins and surprise she could see and pick them up!

Her walking on the path was a bust! And why can't she touch a hand rail?? They really have f***ed up on her!! Last we see baby Jess playing in her pool! No nap huh!!!

Attachments

• Sad
A water day. Val bought a new pool. In the comments she says they sent the other one to Marlow’s because they had no way to keep the pump plugged in. Let’s see if we ever see it. Someone also ask why she is getting water/pool days sines she still has the sores. Val’s reply was she has made great progress on her legs. I still think there are more we don’t see and Val is full of crap!
---
Now folks...last year they worked one whole day setting up a much nicer pool for Jess but now it's gone and they got her a Walmart special! WTH?? And as Jess who can't stir something in a bowl because her wrists and hands hurt carried in the heavy box! All the while saying if something happens to this one we can just get another!!! Yuppers Jess your mother has a money tree! Oh wait she does...they are called gullible followers!!

And on to her outfit...why do they put her in that baby poop color pants all the time? Gross!!!
For her healthy lunch she had turkey hot dogs and baked cheese puffs...and Val kept mentioning how healthy it was!!! Funny, funny, funny....not all that healthy Val! Plus she had some kind of seeds and raisins and surprise she could see and pick them up!

Her walking on the path was a bust! And why can't she touch a hand rail?? They really have f***ed up on her!! Last we see baby Jess playing in her pool! No nap huh!!!
And those dogs will be in that pool making it filthy or tearing it up. But like you said Val has a money tree! 😂

• Sick

Did you all hear Jess say she is ready to work full time being a Disney vlogger? That’s apparently why she wants to move to Florida .

• Haha
Did you all hear Jess say she is ready to work full time being a Disney vlogger? That’s apparently why she wants to move to Florida .
What is this big thing about having Jess work full time? I am sorry but she is not bright enough to think up full time jobs. She has no concept of what work even is! What new scam is Val going to pull on the government now??? Remember Val we watch you and things are now being reported to government agencies!!! So if it's a new scam I would stop while you are ahead!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.