Autistic Interpretations #14 Schizophrenic Misinformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get the feeling Val and Hannah are trying have the greedy thursday livestreams without Jess. Seems like they’re always suggesting she can go to her room for no obvious reason, she often answers no, she wants to stay. Suddenly she’s opening gifts at grandads. In there daily videos other than mornings she is hardly present or makes only a guest appearance. Could they be prepping followers for The Val and Hannah Show!
[/QUOT
Oh definitely! I also think whatever happened with Augustina is having an effect on her she was here one day and gone the next with no explanation.
Where was this cooking with Nathan posted? I didn't see it on Facebook or YouTube
It isn’t posted yet I think she said they just did it yesterday.

Reactions: 2
Live today:
1) I put a piece of paper on Hannah today so I didn't have to look at her.

2) WHOA !!!! At the very end of live when Val takes off the blanket on her lap......she's not wearing shorts/pants. She's in her underpants.
TRASHY !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Heather Taylor/Val whoever is stalking our group here. Stop Exploiting Jessica! Stop recording her with no bra stop recording her when she is clearly touching her parts/stop making fun and laughing at her expense etc. etc…….Stop exploiting and I will remove myself and never say one more negative about anyone on Autistic Interpretations.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It may be different now, but I didn't need an invite to join here. I, like most of you, in the beginning felt sorry for Val. Then watching over time I realized what a scammer she is and wondered if some people felt the same as I did. I just Googled Autistic Interpretations Val. Or something like that. I wish more people could find this group
I was the same at first but once they realized how easy it was to get money after the deck fundraiser the greed took hold. Then when Hannah quit her job to help as a content creator that just was it for me. For Val to encourage her to quit a career to suffer along side of her that was the worst. And Hannah hasn’t added anything good to the platform but just made an already struggling platform worse.

Reactions: 9
Ok Nevermind I watched the morning video and heard them talking about it. Knowing them we might see it in a few weeks!
Said they're posting it tonight
---
I love how Val says that she can't stand the repetitive music on it's a small world. However she listens to Jessica ask the same questions over and over from morning until evening. You think she'd be a pro at it! Also check out the sticker she has on her computer is trying to be cool. They are literally all advertisement stickers. I don't think she understands the point of putting stickers on on the back of a computer.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Live today:
1) I put a piece of paper on Hannah today so I didn't have to look at her.

2) WHOA !!!! At the very end of live when Val takes off the blanket on her lap......she's not wearing shorts/pants. She's in her underpants.
TRASHY !
I put my hand over Hannah on the live with the signing. She really isn’t helping anyone. These few that need closed captions seemed to find the channel and do ok before Hannah started signing. Just stop Hannah and stfu

Reactions: 6
I found this under this morning video which I am sure pertains to us . 😂 They are implying if one of them harm themselves we would be held accountable. Well first of all it’s our first amendment to free speech and if they don’t like our opinions then don’t read our opinions.
To Heather Evans Taylor...

If you're rant and social compass is getting twisted by people like myself who live in an autism household 24/7 and have done so for two and half decades working day in day out with REAL autism families, and REAL professionals who have real concern for the con that Val Brooks and family are putting on... Then please ask yourself where are Jessica 's professional caregivers, doctors, teachers, therapists? Where is the Autism community and peers in Jessica's life? ....

Cue crickets.....

There are none....because Val has removed anyone who shows real concern for Jessica's care, Val refused to accept Jessica is schizophrenic..which tends to present itself in the early 20's... With autistic people it can be late teens... Val deletes every question or comment that is actually autism related... Only keeps food, Disney and irrelevant questions about nonsense.

In this forum I personally hope to educate those who are not as familiar with autism and the REAL help, the REAL community available to those families who are alone.. Who have questions... Who came here from watching Val....and knew what they were seeing and hearing was wrong...

You ask about what people write here... If we are liable for the behaviours of the Brooks?? Should they " do something"???
Well.. I guess We are wondering the same about Val...giving false information on autism, and greedily taking money from mentally ill viewers who have a grade 2 mentality and accidentally donate way too much money instead of .99 cents...but donated $49.99 while she was breast feeding her dolly?

I believe Vals response to this poor girl was... " that is all on youtube..it has nothing to do with me sorry"
And it happened twice...on a live in front of about 117 people.
Is Val ..the caring Mother of an autistic child herself who just bought a brand new camper, car and packing for her fourth vacation of the year ( 3 being Disney) is she so heartless she is unable to refund the $49.99 ( twice) from her account and then deal with YouTube herself?

Sadly there are many adults who are IDD, or autistic or have other serious developmental delays and have a child like mentality ...who watch Jessica..because she is relatable but then theres VAL...taking advantage of these people... Who again are not thinking like an adult ... They get excited when Val or Hannah ask Jessica questions for them..." Ask Jessica what I should name my new baby? "

Are you a mother? A parent of an autistic child ...I know you are NOT raising an autistic child because if you were you would be OUTRAGED how Val not only neglects Jessica's needs, isolates her from REAL professionals , pays friends and family to bathe Jessica, wipe her ass, and do all the things Val..the MOTHER , the NURSE should be doing ...you would also be appalled how this " Mother" can take money from OTHER mentally disabled , vulnerable people online who simply don't know any better...she has no issue taking money from these people on disability and government aid... While SHE herself can go back to work, but chooses to stay home , hire 2 other people to babysit Jessica while she plans her next Disney vacation.

So..before you claim whats written here is liable, or bullying .... Educate yourself, put your concerns and sympathy on the vulnerable victims Val takes money from... The wish lists that Hannah puts out for gifts... for HERSELF. The gofundme for a deck, asking for Disney gift cards....
Go to REAL autism channels like Cody Speaks... Real autism channels..the families don't have wishlists, they politely decline donations and ask people to give in their own local communities instead.

Val...is a con artist... Living off others, including Campbell, Jessica's government perks, donations, blowing the down payment from the house and visiting Disney 4-5 times a year..spending other people's money...who probably have never been to Disney once in their life time.

So...if you think us... Shining light on the ugly truths of the Brooks cons..make us liable for any choices they might make? Then you must also believe Val is equally liable for those who follow her and mistakenly over donated and may find themselves in real trouble , homeless, hungry or depressed and unable to cope..

I feel sorry for you that you are conned by this family ... Educate yourself and find a REAL autism family to follow and learn from.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I put my hand over Hannah on the live with the signing. She really isn’t helping anyone. These few that need closed captions seemed to find the channel and do ok before Hannah started signing. Just stop Hannah and stfu
I did the same because I can’t stand her facial expressions while signing but it’s all so distracting.

• Sick
To Heather Evans Taylor...

If you're rant and social compass is getting twisted by people like myself who live in an autism household 24/7 and have done so for two and half decades working day in day out with REAL autism families, and REAL professionals who have real concern for the con that Val Brooks and family are putting on... Then please ask yourself where are Jessica 's professional caregivers, doctors, teachers, therapists? Where is the Autism community and peers in Jessica's life? ....

Cue crickets.....

There are none....because Val has removed anyone who shows real concern for Jessica's care, Val refused to accept Jessica is schizophrenic..which tends to present itself in the early 20's... With autistic people it can be late teens... Val deletes every question or comment that is actually autism related... Only keeps food, Disney and irrelevant questions about nonsense.

In this forum I personally hope to educate those who are not as familiar with autism and the REAL help, the REAL community available to those families who are alone.. Who have questions... Who came here from watching Val....and knew what they were seeing and hearing was wrong...

You ask about what people write here... If we are liable for the behaviours of the Brooks?? Should they " do something"???
Well.. I guess We are wondering the same about Val...giving false information on autism, and greedily taking money from mentally ill viewers who have a grade 2 mentality and accidentally donate way too much money instead of .99 cents...but donated $49.99 while she was breast feeding her dolly?

I believe Vals response to this poor girl was... " that is all on youtube..it has nothing to do with me sorry"
And it happened twice...on a live in front of about 117 people.
Is Val ..the caring Mother of an autistic child herself who just bought a brand new camper, car and packing for her fourth vacation of the year ( 3 being Disney) is she so heartless she is unable to refund the $49.99 ( twice) from her account and then deal with YouTube herself?

Sadly there are many adults who are IDD, or autistic or have other serious developmental delays and have a child like mentality ...who watch Jessica..because she is relatable but then theres VAL...taking advantage of these people... Who again are not thinking like an adult ... They get excited when Val or Hannah ask Jessica questions for them..." Ask Jessica what I should name my new baby? "

Are you a mother? A parent of an autistic child ...I know you are NOT raising an autistic child because if you were you would be OUTRAGED how Val not only neglects Jessica's needs, isolates her from REAL professionals , pays friends and family to bathe Jessica, wipe her ass, and do all the things Val..the MOTHER , the NURSE should be doing ...you would also be appalled how this " Mother" can take money from OTHER mentally disabled , vulnerable people online who simply don't know any better...she has no issue taking money from these people on disability and government aid... While SHE herself can go back to work, but chooses to stay home , hire 2 other people to babysit Jessica while she plans her next Disney vacation.

So..before you claim whats written here is liable, or bullying .... Educate yourself, put your concerns and sympathy on the vulnerable victims Val takes money from... The wish lists that Hannah puts out for gifts... for HERSELF. The gofundme for a deck, asking for Disney gift cards....
Go to REAL autism channels like Cody Speaks... Real autism channels..the families don't have wishlists, they politely decline donations and ask people to give in their own local communities instead.

Val...is a con artist... Living off others, including Campbell, Jessica's government perks, donations, blowing the down payment from the house and visiting Disney 4-5 times a year..spending other people's money...who probably have never been to Disney once in their life time.

So...if you think us... Shining light on the ugly truths of the Brooks cons..make us liable for any choices they might make? Then you must also believe Val is equally liable for those who follow her and mistakenly over donated and may find themselves in real trouble , homeless, hungry or depressed and unable to cope..

I feel sorry for you that you are conned by this family ... Educate yourself and find a REAL autism family to follow and learn from.
So well said!

Reactions: 5
I was really hoping and rooting for them that they would eat a healthy meal of chili tonight. But nope they stuffed it with Cheetos and Fritos cheese and sour cream. And yet they swear they all hate cheese! Does Jessica need a serving big enough for four people and biscuits Cheetos and fritos. And I'm sick of Hannah insisting and saying that she doesn't like things like pizza and chili and then stuffing her gullet with them at every chance she could get. And Hannah has enough trouble speaking coherently it takes her a while to form words let alone her poor signing

This is only the first 15 min of the live she’s already digging for gold and randomly making crazy eyes she seriously make’s demonic faces it’s so strange and creepy. And wtf is behind her gross ear that she always smells?
Val had her Eagle Eye on her and kept reminding her to stop by nudging her. They kept a card table in front of her to discourage her masturbating. Maybe they washed her today.

• Wow
Omg.....this morning video is about Jess making breakfast all by herself except all of the things they said she did without prompting were jump cuts.....🤔 what Liars you people are!!
Lots of jump cuts, Val definitely is over medicated if SHE believes what she wrote!!
---
Really Val, now you are learning about serving and portion size. The manufacturers have been putting that info on packages for over 20 years. I think you are on here lurking.
Like someone JUST began putting that info on Every package of premade food and most recipes include it. . . . .

Reactions: 3
Lots of jump cuts, Val definitely is over medicated if SHE believes what she wrote!!
---

Like someone JUST began putting that info on Every package of premade food and most recipes include it. . . . .
Did you hear the pig Jessica say that she needed a snack to tie her over while they were cooking dinner.? And then they filled their plates with massive servings of the chili with Fritos Cheetos chili and sour cream.

Reactions: 5
Tension in the ranks. I guess if you have an opinion, you’re not allowed to spill it unless it’s to praise. Everyone can use some criticism in their life, otherwise you don’t learn what you need to work on in your personality.
Anyone mentioning bullying needs to look at their posts and see how often they bully and allow others to bully anyone who speaks their own opinion or asks a question off script 🤮
---
This is not Val’s page, she does not need to read here. If we bother her, good, we should, she needs for someone to call her out on her inadequacy as a parent. I don’t make rude comments on her page. If she doesn’t like what we have to say, block this site. Don’t look here. Val reads here because she is desperate for ways to improve her site, ideas for content because she doesn’t have an original idea in her and needs someone to tell her what to do. So Val, quit visiting and your precious and fragile ego won’t take a hit.
Val can’t tans that she has no control of what is written here. . . in her own mind, she can control everyone and everything. . . . She is not even in control of her own life,let alone anyone else. . .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is only the first 15 min of the live she’s already digging for gold and randomly making crazy eyes she seriously make’s demonic faces it’s so strange and creepy. And wtf is behind her gross ear that she always smells?
Jess is getting worse by the day. Today she didn’t even know how old she is. And the worst part is Val doesn’t care.

• Sad
  • Wow
Hannah was losing patience with Jessica today and she really wants her to leave the live. Jessica had to be reminded that the tree people were coming, but Val, make sure to rile her up on that. I’ll bet that if they didn’t tell her about the trees, if Marlowe took her shopping, Jessica wouldn’t even know. Why do they deliberately tell her stuff that she doesn’t have control over, doesn’t need to know and it’s none of her business.
I think they must have talked about Disney for at least half the live. No one cares, Val. You are the only one interested to the nth degree about stupid rides. I think it’s a shame, that you can go to Disney, three times a year and can’t visit cape canaveral. But then again, that’s learning and you don’t want to expose Jessica to anything that might expand her horizons.
Jessica is an adult but doesn’t know her age, but knows her bday is coming. Make sure we all send her gifts. Lol.

Also Heather I would just like to add I hope you have never experienced domestic violence because I personally have and I have expressed to them that slapping game of theirs is a trigger and asked if they could refrain. They cannot do this one request for any domestic violence survivors who support their page. Please do not judge us or our page because you have no idea who we are as people. A lot of us are mothers to a child with disabilities who work full time to support and get everything our children need to progress as well as working with our children ourselves as the education needs to happen at home as well as outside the home with professionals who are needed. A lot of us as well donate our time to children with autism who cannot afford to pay for the needs as each child is different but the education needed is constant. So thank you for your unneeded judgment. I personally never say anything bad on their page only on this forum as is the case for most of us as we need a forum to vent our frustrations. It is any person’s choice to come here and read the content. If it is mentally bad for anyone then get the f… off! Have a great evening Heather!

• Heart
They have filmed her many time up close in the car digging in her ear and smelling her fingers.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.