Autistic Interpretations #15 Hannah signs while Val reclines, Jess declines and Marlow resigns?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Autistic Interpretations #15 Hannah signs while Val reclines, Jess declines and Marlow resigns?

please follow
---
I thought that spontaneous camping trip was weird also. Maybe they had to have a cleaning crew come in and fumigate. Marlow might be pursuing another full time job. Since she can’t live with mama jo anymore, she might need more cash.
---
What a horrible looking breakfast. Gravy and grits. Yuck. The comments are pretty spot on. Yes, Jessica does eat more than a normal man. And she does seem off, she’s so drugged up it’s ridiculous. Why do they not get a salt shaker with less holes, or cover up some of the holes on this one. Way too much salt comes out for Jessica, they are always grabbing it from her because she puts so much salt in everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread. Autistic Interpretations #15 Hannah signs while Val reclines, Jess declines and Marlow resigns?

please follow
---
I thought that spontaneous camping trip was weird also. Maybe they had to have a cleaning crew come in and fumigate. Marlow might be pursuing another full time job. Since she can’t live with mama jo anymore, she might need more cash.
---
What a horrible looking breakfast. Gravy and grits. Yuck. The comments are pretty spot on. Yes, Jessica does eat more than a normal man. And she does seem off, she’s so drugged up it’s ridiculous. Why do they not get a salt shaker with less holes, or cover up some of the holes on this one. Way too much salt comes out for Jessica, they are always grabbing it from her because she puts so much salt in everything.
Love the new title grammacloud.thank you 😊

Reactions: 3
Great new title grammacloud!

Another awful unhealthy grey breakfast... Of course Jessica whined for Vals sausage ...notice the blind girl had NO trouble spotting that sausage in a pan on a different burner though!! Of course she OBSESSED over it until Val have it to her. That was edited out obviously.

Stir stir stir!!!!! Stir stir stir!!!! Such progress !!

Marlow was parked scrolling her phone...so again Hannah, Marlow and Val are ALL on deck to take care of miss Independent Jessica this morning.
Why does it take 3 of them??

I woke up made my bed, helped my daughter make hers, got her into the shower, made breakfast ( fruit bowl and a blueberry scone) and put a pork butt into the crockpot, made smoothies, braided my daughters hair etc.....
ALL by myself!!!! I didn't require 2 other care givers! I don't get it.

We all know something happened between Jessica and Marlow.... Combined with Jessica's manic, selfish greedy behaviours ..it's clear she wants Val and Vals undevided attention and loves it when Marlow and even Hannah are not in the house.

Val blames autism, claims Jessica has trauma, separation anxiety...
No...Jessica needs to have attention 24/7, she wants to rub herself and kiss mommmy then slap her over and over without Marlow, Hannah, the dogs bothering her and taking Vals attention....Jessica knows she can manipulate Val, whine and get her way....

Jessica knows exactly what she's doing...her choices are deliberate, calculated and selfish....that's not autism, the fact Jessica intentionally acts out, misbehaves, refuses to cooperate speaks volumes..she has learned how to get her way and knows when she whinessss... " wellllllllllllllll.....not really mommy" "wellllllllllll" " how manys that?? Is that enough?? Are you sure??? One more... " insert lie here" .
Hannah and Marlow don't let her get away with that ..I believe Val had words with Marlow and has given more hours to Hannah leaving Marlow with less hours/income.

Val did a video last year about what a blessing Marlow is...how the turnover of caregivers has been crazy...they all work with Jessica for no more than 1-2 yrs. Then " burnout" ....well what does that tell you!?!?!?

Vals rules or your fired, they are subject to change at any time, you must work mornings getting up with Jess arrive by 7 am at the latest, bathing her wipe her ass, while I sleep in, film for my channels, walk the dogs pick up dog crap, pay your own way to at least one Disney vacation a year where you take full care of Jessica while we ride all the rides, but your own food, keep all your focus on Jessica....follow all the lies we tell Jess.. Prefabricated independent and studying nursing and is going to move to Disney with her girlfriend Kallee..where she will be Disney's Regstered Nursing Vlogger!

This is why caregivers quit the Brooks Loonie Bin! Because Val is batshit crazy and bed head Jessica is wild, rude, feral and violent!
Real caregivers ....don't lie to their clients, babysit and walk dogs, work for the " family business" their focus is their client...again no professionals in the house...ever.
I'm sure Marlow is on her way out...

And for the love of all things holy get Jessica a smaller salt shaker!!!!!!! she put a week's worth of salt on those grits as you tried to wrestler the salt shaker out of greedy guts grabby hands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Another awful unhealthy grey breakfast... Of course Jessica whined for Vals sausage ...notice the blind girl had NO trouble spotting that sausage in a pan on a different burner though!! Of course she OBSESSED over it until Val have it to her. That was edited out obviously.

Marlow was parked scrolling her phone...so again Hannah, Marlow and Val are ALL on deck to take care of miss Independent Jessica this morning.

I woke up made my bed, helped my daughter make hers, got her into the shower, made breakfast ( fruit bowl and a blueberry scone) and put a pork butt into the crockpot, made smoothies, braided my daughters hair etc.....

We all know something happened between Jessica and Marlow.... Combined with Jessica's manic, selfish greedy behaviours ..it's clear she wants Val and Vals undevided attention and loves it when Marlow and even Hannah are not in the house.

No...Jessica needs to have attention 24/7, she wants to rub herself and kiss mommmy then slap her over and over without Marlow, Hannah, the dogs bothering her and taking Vals attention....Jessica knows she can manipulate Val, whine and get her way....

Jessica knows exactly what she's doing...her choices are deliberate, calculated and selfish....that's not autism, the fact Jessica intentionally acts out, misbehaves, refuses to cooperate speaks volumes..she has learned how to get her way and knows when she whinessss... " wellllllllllllllll.....not really mommy" "wellllllllllll" " how manys that?? Is that enough?? Are you sure??? One more... " insert lie here" .
Hannah and Marlow don't let her get away with that ..I believe Val had words with Marlow and has given more hours to Hannah leaving Marlow with less hours/income.

Val did a video last year about what a blessing Marlow is...how the turnover of caregivers has been crazy...they all work with Jessica for no more than 1-2 yrs. Then " burnout" ....well what does that tell you!?!?!?

Vals rules or your fired, they are subject to change at any time, you must work mornings getting up with Jess arrive by 7 am at the latest, bathing her wipe her ass, while I sleep in, film for my channels, walk the dogs pick up dog crap, pay your own way to at least one Disney vacation a year where you take full care of Jessica while we ride all the rides, but your own food, keep all your focus on Jessica....follow all the lies we tell Jess.. Prefabricated independent and studying nursing and is going to move to Disney with her girlfriend Kallee..where she will be Disney's Regstered Nursing Vlogger!

This is why caregivers quit the Brooks Loonie Bin! Because Val is batshit crazy and bed head Jessica is wild, rude, feral and violent!
Real caregivers ....don't lie to their clients, babysit and walk dogs, work for the " family business" their focus is their client...again no professionals in the house...ever.

And for the love of all things holy get Jessica a smaller salt shaker!!!!!!! she put a week's worth of salt on those grits as you tried to wrestler the salt shaker out of greedy guts grabby hands.
Yes, thanks grammacloud! My son fixed his own breakfast today. A large leftover salad from last night. He then made coffee for me. (I switched to instant so he could). 😊. As for Jessica breakfast, I’ve never seen anyone eat as much sausage as her. We haven’t even bought sausage in at least 3 years and may have eaten it twice in the last 9 months on poker trips. It’s so full of fat. After watching a few of their videos this am I’m going to the veggie farm today and we will be mostly vegan for the next few days. The gardens here are amazing. Have a nice day everyone.

• Heart
Yes, thanks grammacloud! My son fixed his own breakfast today. A large leftover salad from last night. He then made coffee for me. (I switched to instant so he could). 😊. As for Jessica breakfast, I’ve never seen anyone eat as much sausage as her. We haven’t even bought sausage in at least 3 years and may have eaten it twice in the last 9 months on poker trips. It’s so full of fat. After watching a few of their videos this am I’m going to the veggie farm today and we will be mostly vegan for the next few days. The gardens here are amazing. Have a nice day everyone.
We eat very seasonally here in Ontario, I also have a garden and we go to the Amish farmers market once a week... My daughter of course comes along.

We've had food struggles ourselves much more when she was younger and we put in the time to fix them..desensitized and help her cope...she's a good eater but not a fan of green things... So I hide them...or instead of green beans we use yellow, green peppers we use red or orange, Red grapes instead of green ,cabbage.. We cook in red sauce... Beets are great to hide green things...

Nutrition is vital .... How Val..especially being a suposed RN ignores this and does nothing to help keep Jessica healthy ...it's heartbreaking. ...and neglectful abuse as Jessica is 100% dependant of Val.

Jessica could of been taught to eat better had Val been consistent and made an effort....it's too late now Jessica has been taught how to run the house, throw her tantrums, argue her way, lie and manipulate to get HER way. Val just gives in to shut her up....it's easier for Val that way.

• Heart

val mentioned in a video a while back that Jessica was abusive to the former caregivers that were both family friends.
---
3 seconds into the cooking with Nathan chili Massacre video.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did you guys see yesterday that post of heathers barely had anyone’s support/comments actually pretty funny because you know she was expecting that!

Reported to Facebook, the evening video😃
Why did she even bother? 15 or so green beans, one ridiculous looking cucumber with giant seeds, and enough lettuce for one bite. Here’s a thought….go to the farmers market and spend some of that money that followers send you Val. At least you might get enough healthy food for a day or two.

Pretty sad that there's not one good picture of her looking unsquirly
---
Why did she even bother? 15 or so green beans, one ridiculous looking cucumber with giant seeds, and enough lettuce for one bite. Here’s a thought….go to the farmers market and spend some of that money that followers send you Val. At least you might get enough healthy food for a day or two.
And they put butter and salt on them.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What is wrong with these people?
Have you seen this Susan Ayer Facebook page? Look her up and you will understand. The no face profile is a 2nd one someone made for her. I’m betting she was sending them money with her other one and a caregiver of hers locked her out of it to stop her. People here have even msg’d her to try to tell her. There are a lot of people like Susan who follow them and send money and gifts from sis income. It’s sad and Val should be ashamed.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the video when Val was trying to lower her carb intake? And she went with chickpea pasta which is twice the calories of regular pasta and then because she thought it was low carb she deserve and helped herself to two massive pieces of bread. Val the nurse nutrition queen.
---
Have you seen this Susan Ayer Facebook page? Look her up and you will understand. The no face profile is a 2nd one someone made for her. I’m betting she was sending them money with her other one and a caregiver of hers locked her out of it to stop her. People here have even msg’d her to try to tell her. There are a lot of people like Susan who follow them and send money and gifts from sis income. It’s sad and Val should be ashamed.
She's going off on someone on the thread posted above. And she's losing terribly.
---
On Monday Val said that they only have biscuits and gravy once a week but then promised Jessica they could have it on saturday. Is she really that stupid? And they have it way more than that. As if any of the other meals they cook are healthier. Sausage balls, grits with salt and butter? Chicken nuggets? And triple portions of everything . Val has said that these are healthy meals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.