Autistic Interpretations #14 Schizophrenic Misinformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems like cooking with Nathan was a disaster. Jess hardly cooked, no surprises there she never does. I’m sure Nathan’s company thought she was a delight. I’m sure there are many jump cuts to cover her behaviour. Obsessed and irritated that people don’t have a dog and wouldn’t let it go! Val should have hauled her sorry ass out of there. But it’s fine, no it’s not fine Val, it’s the complete opposite of fine! Take your obsessive rude, obnoxious witch and go home! Of course that wouldn’t happen, moochers would have had to stay for the meal, it’s the reason they go there. Poor Jess is still fragile today. Just once I would like to see someone tell Jessica to SIT DOWN AND STFU .
And why would they even do a cooking with Nathan when he had company . 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 10
This mornings video ...with Dumb and Dumber..Jess was already out with grandparents .

Val was explaining or making excuses for Jessica's BAD behaviours the last couple days, how she hid in the bathroom at Nathan's to pick her scabs after obsessively harassing a visitor of Nathan's because they didn't own a dog....how sad is that!?

This is WHY we TEACH our children with OCD, autism etc... COPING skills, because the world won't stop and cater to Jessica s manic delusions, her obsessions, temper and rudeness. She obsesses because YOU think it's cute, funny... And just can't be bothered to HELP her cope, teach her how to deal with conflict...

Jessica has zero concept of consequence so she behaves in a rude, obnoxious , way with no filter, no boundaries , no respect ...and self harms, all because some doesn't have a dog, and won't get sucked into all the dead dog stories your twisted daughter LOVES to obsess about.

What a freaking side show you've raised Val.... Jessica is nothing more than an ornery old ill tempered, lazy, violent feral and obnoxious side show that no one wants to be around unless their paid...even her own sister is on the payroll.

Jessica needs professional help especially with her obsession with DEAD things... Like Abby...and her " dreams" about coach Jessica going to heaven?? (Abbies been gone 2 years and coach hasn't seen or spoken to Jess in over 18 years!!!) But Jessica grins like a Cheshire cat rubbing herself while she obsessively talks about DEAD Abbie, and Coach in heaven!!
That's psychotic behaviour .... That mixed with her bipolar schizophrenia....is a recipe for disaster untreated!!
Get that woman some professional help!!!
Not to mention, she's obsessing over a coach that didn't coach her in anything! She was, if I remember correctly, Hannah's swim coach. "Would Coach Jessica make your Bessie happy?!" And Val sees nothing wrong with letting her obsess over these poor people
---
On her live on the 22 she asks for a gift card to disney with no hesitation like a pro pan handler just she does it online. why would jessica need keycahin??????????? she asks for even more cards which is so completely IDIOTIC AND GLUTENOUS as usual. Even jessica says what is my keychain for. and right on time when jessica isnt getting all the attention or the gifts she says in her deep man voice "GOOD GRIEF" At the 27 minute mark and it goes on and gets louder and nastier and they know thats why they rush with the envelope even her tone. That must be the start of violent or rude behavior. please lets all blow that up and see if they address it and then we 100 have them dead to rights about reading here. i do not know whats going on with marlowe and augustina which is really kind of gross. she talked to jessica all the time as well as sent her ALOT OF STUFF over the years and there was another lady that she used to help them out alot and did the animated version with the water for them and they used to say love you to all of them and now you dont even hear there name. Something is really weird with them lately with people not being on video at all like granparents, marlowe augustina,keely. FREAKS..... HOW DID I EVER FALL FOR THERE CROCK OF tit! AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN PEOPLE STRETCH OUT A VIDEO WITHIN A VIDEO WITHIN I MEAN HOW LAZY CAN THHEY BE? THIS IS SUPPOSEDLY VAL AND HANNAHS FULL TIME JOB AND THEY ARE SO LAZY AS WELL AS MAKING 1 VIDEO STRETCH TO 3 OR MORE. JESSICA IS SUCH A BEAST IT BLOWS MY MIND. SHE JUST ATE 3 CRACKERS IN .2 SECOMDS. BEAST I SAY BEAST. COULD YOU IMAGINE OF SHE REALLY SHOWED A REAL VIDEO OF THE DAY. I THINK NO ONE WOULD EVER WAATCH RHEN AGAIN INCLUDING ALYSON BRUCE...LOL. SORRY MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK. I DONT KNOW WHY THEY NEVER SAY NO TO HER. I CANNOT bleeping BELIEVE HANNAH AND VAL WHERE EATING THERE ONION SOUFFLE AND JESSICA MADE THEM STOP EATING AND REMOVE FROM THE TABLE. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT. WTFFFFFF IS WRONG WITH THEM. BAD DADDY WENT TO DINNER AND 1ST THING BEAST SAYS IS WHERE WE NOT INVITED???? NO YOU ARENT YOU BEAST. EVEN BAD DADDY NEVER ON VIDEO. HEL IF VAL COULD SHE WOULD NEVER BE IN A VIDEO ALSO. THEY HAVE TO HAVE GRAND DAD VIDEO THE OPENING HOW LAZY CAN THESE 3 FULLTIME CONTENT CREATORS. LET ME GUESS JESSICA I MEAN THE BEAST HAD TO OPEN THE GIFTS IMMEDIATLEY. THEY HAD TO LEGIT STOP EATING THERE STUFF AND REMOVE IT FROM THE TABLE AND THE 2 IDIOTS DID IT WHEN SHE GOT UP AND WENT TO HER ROOM LIKE 3 MINUTES LATER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN 3 MORE AKWARD AND COMPLETELY SLIMEY AS WELL AS BEASTLY. IF I KNEW PEOPLE WHERE COMMENTING ABOUT ME I WOULD BE OUT THE DOOR ON MY WAY TO THE 1ST PLACE THAT WOULD HIRE ME. WOW JUST WOW! THEY REALLY LEAVE ME SO FLABBERGASTED ! THEY GIVE AUTISM A BAD NAME. THY DESERVE EVERYTHING THEY GET ON HERE WHEN YOU COMPLAIN AND witch AND MOAN ABOUT EVERYTHING WHILE CRYING HOW BAD OFF THEY ARE OR CANT AFFORD THINGS KNOWING FULL WELL THEY WILL GET SOMEONE TO EITHER BUY IT FOR THEM OR SEND THEM THE ACTUAL MONEY OR A GIFT CARD. 2 FULL TIME CONTENT CREATORS HAVE TO HAVE THERE GRANDFATHER HELP THEM OUT WITH A VIDEO BECAUSE THEY ARE SWAMPED. VAL HAS BALLS SAYING SORRY ABOUT THE DOGS BECAUSE BAD DADDY IS USUALLY HERE TO WALK THE DOGS BUT HE WAS ACTUALLY ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE. THANKS WARDEN VAL. BAD DADDY TOLD VAL A LONG TIME AGO TO GET MORE COOK BOOKS DONE BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE WANT THEM HES TRYING TO HELP VAL GET MORE MONEY BUT YOU SEE HER LAZY GROSS ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT. UNGRATEFUL. SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE COOKBOOKS ABOUT SHIPPING AND BLAH BLAH BLAH AS WELL AS WHEN YOU GO BACK AND WATCH THE VIDEOS SHE WAS ALWAYS LATE ON SENDING THEM OUT AND THAT HAPPENED ALOT. I NEVER MET LAZIER PEOPLE AND IM NOT GONNA LIE IM A PROFESSIONAL LAZY PERSON...LOL. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM. I USED TO LOVE THERE VIDEOS. WHAT A SHAME THEY ARE JUST BEASTS. ACTUALLY I FEEL VERY HORRIBLE FOR HANNAH MOST OF THE TIME. I USED TO FEEL BAD FOR VAL BEFORE WE ALL HERE SEE THE TRUTH AND JESSICA.... NO SYMPATHY BECAUSE SHE IS A COMPLETE NARCISSISTIC BEAST!
---
THE VIDEO OF JESSICA 2 DAYS AGO MAKING THE SAUSAGE BALLS IS A COMPLETE FREAKING JOKE. SHE HAS GLOVES ON BUT STILL CANT TOUCH IT. JESSICA HAS THE BEASTLY BALLS TO SAY THIS IS ALOT OF WORK. THE GIRL HASNT DONE ANYTHING THEY ARE SAYING SHES ROLLING THE SAUSAGE BALLS. SHE HASNT TOUCHED A THING???? ARE THEY INSANE????SHE HAS NO PROBLEM STICKING HER FINGERS OR HANDS UP HER NOSE IN HER BEHIND OR CROTCH. THEY SHOULD NAME THE CHANNEL HOW MANY EXCUSES CAN WE HAVE WHILE MAKING MORE AND BEING 3 FULLTIME CONTENT CREATORS. SHE TAKES THE ALREADY ROLLED SAUSAGE BALL OUT OF VALS HAND SLAMS IT ON TRAY AND THEY ARE SAYING SHE DID IT. THE KISSING AND WEIRDNESS RIGHT OFF THE BAT. I WANNA DO THIS AGAIN SHE SAYS JUST NOT DO ANY OF IT AGAIN LIKE I DID THIS TIME AND EVERY OTHER TIME. WATCH OUT.... BE CAREFUL.... HOW AS A PARENT DO YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN GET LIKE THIS AND THEN BROADCAST IT TO THE WORLS ON TOP OF BEING SO LAZY AND BEASTLY IF THATS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. I WISH BISCUITS AND GRAVY WHERE HEALTHY SO WE COULD EAT EVERYDAY. TRYING TO BULLSHIT US THAT THEY ONLY HAVE BISUITS AND GRAVY 1X A WEEK. DO THEY NOT KNOW THEY RECORD THEMSELVES AND THAT WE CAN GO BACK AND SEE THEY DO NOTHING BUT LIE AND BE INCOMPITENT AS WELL AS GLUTENOUS, SHE GETS 7 BECAUSE SHE TOOK SOMETHINFROM YOUR HAND AND SLAMMED IT ON A COOKIE SHEET. 7?????? BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST. IM SURE SHE HAD 7 MORE AND SHES ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET MORE. I COULD ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH tit SHE STEALS AND EATS ALL DAY LONG. I CANT BELIEVE I WATCHED THEM TO HELP ME WITH MY NEPHEW. THAT UPSETS ME SO BAD AND WHY I GO IN ON THEM SO BAD AND THESE LONG DRAWN OUT RANTS. THATS WHAT IS TRUELY GROSS AND BEASTLY ABOUT THEM. IM SURE ILL SEE SOEMTHING ELSE AD ANNOY YOU ALL AGAIN. IM SORRY I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND THEM AND WHAT THEY DO EVERYDAY!
They are straight up trash. Look at how they've wrecked Campbell's house! tit sitting everywhere! It's looking how her old house looked. She's probably still using the same excuse like "no one helps me with housework 😭😭😭" Four grown ass adults and that house looks like a frat boy's house. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Gramma of 4....yes it was Hannah's coach...not Jessicas.

The obsessing over everything is a huge growing issue with Jessica...it's advanced to an almost debilitating stage....yes..obsessing and repeating things over and over can be associated with autism ...as well as severe IDD, severe OCD, manic schizophrenia among a few other things.

We parents who have a child who suffers from this type of obsessing where they get stuck in something and can't move past it..we WORK daily with help, guidance, coaching from professionals, therapist on how to help them cope when this happens.... If not addressed it will get worse and worse as time goes on...as we clearly see with jessica...over food, cards, death, dogs, old conversations from yEARS ago she plays on a loop in her head with various voices ..... It's out of control.

On Cody Speaks..Leasa deals with this daily with her son... He obsesses over something and repeats the question all day... Getting more worked up...the obsessing and repeating alters his mood, his ability to stay in control, make good choices, and it can cause self harm...
It's like scratching a mosquito bite...at first it feels good but it continues to itch so you scratch more, !onger, harder..eventually it becomes painful...bloody, your mood changes to irritable etc...

Leasa...does what I do from help with a therapist...we made a Velcro sticker chart...explained you can ask about " dogs for example" 6 times... Then no more today... Tomorrow is a new day...we visually mark off each time it's brought up..it took a bit of practice but now it's just a good habit...and it prevents elevation of frustration , self harm, doesn't drive everyone crazy! And teaches coping skills... Which are transferable to other things in her life.

Teaching our children no, teaching consequences, teaching a bad moment doesn't mean a bad day. Teaching coping skills helps prevent meltdowns ...
Val let's Jessica get manic and obsess over dead dogs, dead abby, drilling questions demanding HER answers.... Is extremely unhealthy and it's pure laziness on Vals part..

Telling Jessica ...okay.. That's enough... And teaching her it's not okay to ask 100 times... It's okay other people don't have dogs... Teach her bounderies... It's not okay to be obsessing over a dead dog.... From 2 years ago. She's not coping...if she were she wouldn't be still bringing it up to every single person she sees...

Jessica obsesses over EVERYTHING..especially because she feels everything belongs to her, she gets it first, she gets the most, it's all me me mine mine...it's getting worse and worse we all see it.
It doesn't matter WHY... The WHY she's doing it isn't the issue... It's WHY YOU aren't helping her deal with it that's the issue.
It's like watching someone choking..and you say... " yes she's choking because she took too big of a bite" ..........okay...... So???!?!? Now what??? Going to just sit back and watch telling everyone WHY? Or are you going to HELP her????

So instead of blaming autism ....or some " trauma" made up for the narrative ...HELP her!!!!get her a therapist learn how to actually help her!!! Instead of sitting back and letting her twist in the wind obsessing ...look at her infected sores! All over her body...we only see the ones on her hands and face ...her ankles legs and God miss where else is covered.

Be part of the solution instead of the problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone get the feeling Val and Hannah are trying have the greedy thursday livestreams without Jess. Seems like they’re always suggesting she can go to her room for no obvious reason, she often answers no, she wants to stay. Suddenly she’s opening gifts at grandads. In there daily videos other than mornings she is hardly present or makes only a guest appearance. Could they be prepping followers for The Val and Hannah Show!

• Sick
I found this under this morning video which I am sure pertains to us . 😂 They are implying if one of them harm themselves we would be held accountable. Well first of all it’s our first amendment to free speech and if they don’t like our opinions then don’t read our opinions.
Of course it applies to us. Too bad she didn’t specifically name us, peaking the curiosity for folks to seek us out and hear the truth.It’s obvious this person is here watching, hiding out, reading yet saying nothing . why not air your views on our turf instead of looking for good one brownie points. We see you Heather Evans Taylor. Speak up or Shut Up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just know every single time it is ONLY Val and Jess on livestream Jess is horrible and Val looks embarrassed and mortified and she can’t yell at her with everyone watching she cannot stop her because she always gets what she wants with Val. She just tells Jess over and over you are really stressing me out. Honestly who gives a duck she is fragile? Those are the most ridiculous reasons because they are having landscaping or tree cutting this affects Jess not at all! She is fragile because company at Nathan’s won’t lie and say they all want dogs. Really Val?? I wish to god when my son gets stressed it’s about very random stuff like that. They constantly make excuses for her they never make her apologize to anyone and she thinks cooking or activities are only things she likes and she could care less if anyone else is happy. I also love how the only times she wants to get out of the car when they go do something is if it she gets to go stuff her face or buy food/cards/toys. She is probably the most selfish entitled woman disability or not I have ever seen.

Of course it applies to us. Too bad she didn’t specifically name us, peaking the curiosity for folks to seek us out and hear the truth.It’s obvious this person is here watching, hiding out, reading yet saying nothing . why not air your views on our turf instead of looking for good one brownie points. We see you Heather Evans Taylor. Speak up or Shut Up!
I feel like you if she has something to say come on here and take us on vs hiding behind the screen. Unlike her we are here trying to defend Jessica from her horrible mother who uses Jessica for profit. It’s pretty bad that out of all the bloggers her and Fathering Autism are the most disliked that people have forums like ours to vent their frustration.
---
Does anyone get the feeling Val and Hannah are trying have the greedy thursday livestreams without Jess. Seems like they’re always suggesting she can go to her room for no obvious reason, she often answers no, she wants to stay. Suddenly she’s opening gifts at grandads. In there daily videos other than mornings she is hardly present or makes only a guest appearance. Could they be prepping followers for The Val and Hannah Show!
I still find it odd we hear about Marlowe but don’t see her anymore. Something definitely is up or maybe the state caught onto using Marlowe to make content while being paid wasn’t ok. I think they are all sinking but want to blame us that everyone is catching onto to them.

Reactions: 6
I found this under this morning video which I am sure pertains to us . 😂 They are implying if one of them harm themselves we would be held accountable. Well first of all it’s our first amendment to free speech and if they don’t like our opinions then don’t read our opinions.
This is not Val’s page, she does not need to read here. If we bother her, good, we should, she needs for someone to call her out on her inadequacy as a parent. I don’t make rude comments on her page. If she doesn’t like what we have to say, block this site. Don’t look here. Val reads here because she is desperate for ways to improve her site, ideas for content because she doesn’t have an original idea in her and needs someone to tell her what to do. So Val, quit visiting and your precious and fragile ego won’t take a hit.

Reactions: 7
This is not Val’s page, she does not need to read here. If we bother her, good, we should, she needs for someone to call her out on her inadequacy as a parent. I don’t make rude comments on her page. If she doesn’t like what we have to say, block this site. Don’t look here. Val reads here because she is desperate for ways to improve her site, ideas for content because she doesn’t have an original idea in her and needs someone to tell her what to do. So Val, quit visiting and your precious and fragile ego won’t take a hit.
It odd how she starts out saying she took a break from Val’s page because all her comments were attacked by haters. Doesn’t that alone speak on just how bad the content and followers are ? She had to been commenting in away that wasn’t ok with people like Kate , Allyson and I can’t remember the name of the other fruit loop.

• Haha
Tension in the ranks. I guess if you have an opinion, you’re not allowed to spill it unless it’s to praise. Everyone can use some criticism in their life, otherwise you don’t learn what you need to work on in your personality.
I agree with the poster if she’s not going to cook with Nathan rename it to what it really is..Mooching a Meal off Nathan.

If they are going to do the Livestream without Jessica, every one of us need to report it. Anytime they do a video that Jessica doesn't appear in, I report. I know none of there videos are not about autism,but I report the ones with just val and Hannah.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don't think you can blame a cause of death on somebody bullying. If you can't take the bullying get off youtube. Also, this isn't such a small Forum it's just you need an invite to get in there are a lot of people that want to join and don't know how.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't think you can blame a cause of death on somebody bullying. If you can't take the bullying get off youtube. Also, this isn't such a small Forum it's just you need an invite to get in there are a lot of people that want to join and don't know how.
In regards to Heather Taylors comment,about what if one of them hurt themselves, then that would mean they couldn't handle the truth what's wrote on here! And , also it would give Jessica something new to talk about sweetheart! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It may be different now, but I didn't need an invite to join here. I, like most of you, in the beginning felt sorry for Val. Then watching over time I realized what a scammer she is and wondered if some people felt the same as I did. I just Googled Autistic Interpretations Val. Or something like that. I wish more people could find this group

Reactions: 6
So it seems like cooking with Nathan was a disaster. Jess hardly cooked, no surprises there she never does. I’m sure Nathan’s company thought she was a delight. I’m sure there are many jump cuts to cover her behaviour. Obsessed and irritated that people don’t have a dog and wouldn’t let it go! Val should have hauled her sorry ass out of there. But it’s fine, no it’s not fine Val, it’s the complete opposite of fine! Take your obsessive rude, obnoxious witch and go home! Of course that wouldn’t happen, moochers would have had to stay for the meal, it’s the reason they go there. Poor Jess is still fragile today. Just once I would like to see someone tell Jessica to SIT DOWN AND STFU .
Where was this cooking with Nathan posted? I didn't see it on Facebook or YouTube

Reactions: 2
I didn’t need an invitation either. Like a lot of you, in the beginning I loved the family. The channel was informative and helpful, but over time I began to suspect something different. I felt awful about myself for some of the things I was thinking until they started out and out begging and the endless Disney trips. The deck fund I absolutely couldn’t believe and that was it for me. I’m still not going to call them disparaging names or make fun of Jessica. She can’t help any of it, but there’s much to not like about her. Shame on the real adults around her. Here’s a question. Why on earth would they care what people on an entirely different platform think of them?!?!?! Just stop reading it and carry on with the grifter lifestyle. 🤷‍♂️

First of all why would Nathan have Jessica over when he has company?! She is an embarrassment she’s rude obnoxious demanding needs to be the center of attention and a spoiled witch. I would keep her away from any company. He should have cancelled his cooking with Nathan but I bet he tried and Jessica obsessed over that too til he gave in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.