Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she just disappeared?
Her account is still there but she’s not posted anything since she used the aac just before the couples started posting again. It’s not clear if the couples have had any contact.

I saw in comments they actually know where she lives but they have been advised not to go round because it could be seen as harassment!! It must be so tempting though.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she's just gonna disappear. She needs to take accountability here, yeah that can be scary but it is what it is and these couples at least deserve that closure.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she's just gonna disappear. She needs to take accountability here, yeah that can be scary but it is what it is and these couples at least deserve that closure.
She does but I think the couples also need to accept that they’re almost certainly not going to get any photos out of her plus it doesn’t sound like the police are interested in the slightest in pursuing it so the best they can do is send the bailiffs round to try to recoup some money (and even then I doubt they’ll get much/any money back).

Continuing to chase her and hope is really only hurting themselves at this point.

Just seen another TikTok by Pip&Dodo saying they’ve still not heard anything from Anna and she seems to have abandoned TikTok for now. Such a shame she still hasn’t done the right thing. There’s no way she can have the photos anymore, otherwise this behaviour makes no sense. You’d surely want rid of the entire problem & all the hate and anxiety that is coming with it and just hand them over in whatever form they’re in. She’s had so many people offer to edit, pick them up, etc., it would require 0 effort on her part. The only logical explanation is she doesn’t have them.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just seen another TikTok by Pip&Dodo saying they’ve still not heard anything from Anna and she seems to have abandoned TikTok for now. Such a shame she still hasn’t done the right thing. There’s no way she can have the photos anymore, otherwise this behaviour makes no sense. You’d surely want rid of the entire problem & all the hate and anxiety that is coming with it and just hand them over in whatever form they’re in. She’s had so many people offer to edit, pick them up, etc., it would require 0 effort on her part. The only logical explanation is she doesn’t have them.
She's so wrong for just ghosting them. She can't run away from this, she needs to just come clean at this point. I'm sure the couples would appreciate her honestly, even if it's late, it gives them closure.

If she hasn’t got them then I don’t believe she is keeping quiet about it is because she’s worried. She knows the police have said it’s a civil case and there is no criminal intention. She also already has CCJs against her. They can’t force her to pay money if she doesn’t have any.

I think she’s just unbelievably cruel and very angry the couples have exposed her and I think she’s deliberately being dishonest just to punish them.

Can anyone see the comments on Pip and Dodos latest video by ‘lady mj’. I can’t see them but others are saying ‘is that you anna’

She’ll probably pop up again in a year or so under a new name until people rumble her. She obviously hid fairly well the first time until someone realised who she was and it looks like there was a gap before she started the autistic account so she’s clearly got the willpower to hide (unlike most of the folk on TT).

It looks like the couples finally got their wedding photos, so glad for them. Surprised she really did have them still. I wonder if now this is over she’ll pop back up again as if nothing happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
wow how many years did it take them ? if she had them all along why was she withholding them, letting it get to court. she got a ccj and ruined her tiktok career for what

Reactions: 4
It looks like the couples finally got their wedding photos, so glad for them. Surprised she really did have them still. I wonder if now this is over she’ll pop back up again as if nothing happened.
Never in a million years did I think they’d get that result. I’m thrilled for them!

Oh wow, what wonderful news! I can’t imagine how they felt when they finally got them as it brought a tear to my eye! I’m so glad they didn’t give up.

I wonder if Anna will come back to TikTok. She had a lot of people on her side excusing her so I think she will eventually.

Genuinely astonished she handed over the photos! And even more than they’d asked for judging by them looking for more couples.

I think she might use that she did it as a reason to come back, claim she was having a breakdown the whole time and once she came out of it she sent them.

i think they said 20 couples in total ? that’s a lot of money she scammed them

Did they get the raw images or the edited ones? Glad for the couples either way but did she deliver what she was contractually obliged to?

Genuinely astonished she handed over the photos! And even more than they’d asked for judging by them looking for more couples.

I think she might use that she did it as a reason to come back, claim she was having a breakdown the whole time and once she came out of it she sent them.
I think this is on the money. She wants to come back to social media but knew she couldn't without handing over the photos. She'll come back with I did it as soon as I could, it's not my fault, I'm a good person, blah, blah.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Did they get the raw images or the edited ones? Glad for the couples either way but did she deliver what she was contractually obliged to?
She handed over the hard drive with the raw files to one of the couples to distribute to all the others.