Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame on you pack of B****es. I ask you all try live a day in any of these girls shoes, you wouldn't last 5 mins.Nobody knows what anyone is going through. If you have a problem message them and tell them don't hide behind a keyboard. People are killing themselves from actions of bullies like you lot, could you girls live with that? Be kind for fu**s sake

Are you actually having a laugh... I’m mortified for you.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It’s autism mammy Vicky that I can’t cope with. The child runs rings around her and wrecks the place daily.. all she does is laugh at him. Then cries into the phone on bad days. Like get your child out of the house maybe he will stop trying to escape from the prison

Reactions: 3
PandoraRose the thorn in the Bush, go crawl back under your rock.you nasty girl. Leave these poor families in peace.

Why are you her BFF. You nasty pice of Sh**. Get a bleeping life you b**ch🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Look at the attachment you fool... we can see every message you post on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also left out that a lot of us on here have children with autism. We are all going through it ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just watched Elaine's stories and I have to say she came across quite well, reasonable and not over dramatic. I don't think anyone here said anything bad about her but the autism mammies do seem to think they're untouchable and that they're allowed to say what they want about us but we can't comment on the content they choose to show us.
Lenore, on the other hand really threw her toys out of the pram, let herself and her advocacy down a bundle. She might think she's a bad-ass for telling me to duck off but she just looks like a bully, especially when she shared a message of one of her followers saying they'd like to meet me but I wouldn't like to meet them (that part underlined for emphasis😄)
The competition that she called me a liar for bringing up that still can be seen on public view on her grid is hilarious and just shows that I touched a nerve regarding that 'competition'

Reactions: 7
Has there been no response from Nicole??
she prob waiting until she can come on and give a good rant making it all about herself 😂😂

I don’t know who they think they’re talking to about knowing peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) !! Sure if it was that easy wouldn’t this page be gone a long time ago?
As far as I’m aware, a court order would be required to obtain someone’s IP address. The reasons would need to be pretty compelling.

Reactions: 1
It’s autism mammy Vicky that I can’t cope with. The child runs rings around her and wrecks the place daily.. all she does is laugh at him. Then cries into the phone on bad days. Like get your child out of the house maybe he will stop trying to escape from the prison
That's wrong now. She takes him to her mobile and he has
Joining the dots apparently 😂😂

That's wrong now. She takes him to her mobile and he has

Joining the dots apparently 😂😂
Oh ok, we should probably let the admin of tattle know that they have hacked the site because our I.p addresses are not visible😁
And I'd like to know exactly what I've done to warrant police involvement , which they would bed to see my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , all I've said is that Elaine doesnt respond to messages and that lenore was mean to a follower for asking a question about a competition, shes still trying to deflect from this and not address it by only talking about her current fundraiser and her accountability and not about this previous competition that was NOT a fundraiser

Reactions: 2
Oh ok, we should probably let the admin of tattle know that they have hacked the site because our I.p addresses are not visible😁
And I'd like to know exactly what I've done to warrant police involvement , which they would bed to see my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , all I've said is that Elaine doesnt respond to messages and that lenore was mean to a follower for asking a question about a competition, shes still trying to deflect from this and not address it by only talking about her current fundraiser and her accountability and not about this previous competition that was NOT a fundraiser
You're going down girl. They will throw away the keys. 😂😂😂

• Haha
So Lenore is now campaigning against online bullying and posting the video about Cocos law saying her and others were victims of online abuse, is that meant to be a joke?

How dare she use that poor girls story to draw attention to herself. I don’t know much about her fundraising because I don’t follow her but she was not abused or bullied, she was questioned and some accusations were made and she’s been having a hissy fit all day about it and now she’s campaigning 🙄

Reactions: 5
The actual drama out of them today!! Going by Lenores stories half of Ireland have gone to get assessed after looking at her stories 😂
I’ve always kinda liked her but I find sometimes she feels she can say anything she likes cos she’s autistic herself!!
As for cocos law i was just waiting for some of them to mention it 🙄🙄

So Lenore is now campaigning against online bullying and posting the video about Cocos law saying her and others were victims of online abuse, is that meant to be a joke?

How dare she use that poor girls story to draw attention to herself. I don’t know much about her fundraising because I don’t follow her but she was not abused or bullied, she was questioned and some accusations were made and she’s been having a hissy fit all day about it and now she’s campaigning 🙄
I'd say lenore has read back over what was said about her here and realised that she completely overreacted, all that was said was that she doesn't reply to all of her messages, people were wondering why her daughter was suddenly coming on the trip to kilimanjaro with her, we are allowed to ask questions why and when someone has form for not answering dms then it's no wonder we talk on places like this.

Calling people liars for mentioning a competition that she says never existed, but is on her grid, I never said there was anything wrong with her fundraising efforts, I know nothing of her fundraising for hers and her daughter's charity climb, I merely was chatting about what other people were saying, other people were talking about her content being full of moaning, again it's a public page and people are entitled to have an OPINION but Lenore had to steamroll on and abuse people for posting the messagea that they did on here.

And now to bring Coco Law into this, as if someone asking a question of her is in any way related to what that poor girl went through, the mind boggles. I'm done with talking about her now, she still has not addressed the fact that she said I told lies about her that has proven to be unfounded and now she's bringing this poor girl into her crusade to deflect from this.

Bad form😠😠😠

Reactions: 5
First time posting here but I feel so strongly had to post something. How can Lenore bring Coco’s Law into this? There has been no bullying on this thread. She is really letting herself down by even trying to make a comparison.

What these people don’t realise is that by mentioning tattle on their stories, it sends more and more people here to join. It happens every single time. I’ve seen it on so many threads across the board. New members will start commenting because they didn’t know tattle existed before then. It ends up counter productive for the ‘influencer’. People are sick of the same old ding dong, where you can’t challenge them in their comments or else you get deleted or jumped on by the sheep that follow them. If they allowed an open discussion, the likes of tattle wouldn’t need to exist. I actually have second hand embarrassment that coco’s law has been mentioned by one of them.

Reactions: 6
I'm sick of saying it but bloggers want all the benefits of being bloggers, the 'fame ' the adoration, the freebies and the income but they don't want to be discussed or questioned on anything. As for say it to my face. That makes me laugh because they block anyone who messages them anything they don't like. They wouldn't have half the followers they have only people watch them to discuss or because it's car crash viewing. They would be crying into their phones if everyone unfollowed them and the gravy train stopped. And there's more than a grain of truth in loads of the threads on here. The truth hurts doesn't it

Reactions: 7
First time posting. My little one is autistic and also happens to have a Co-morbid condition such as Elaines children.
I found Elaines page to be a great source of knowledge and I have messaged her for advice on things when I wasn't sure who or where to ask and she has helped me and I don't know her personally.
I like Elaine and yes people might find some of her stories negative but she is showing the reality of her life. Her children both seem well cared for and loved.
I can understand where people are coming from saying the kids shouldn't be filmed. Alot of bloggers with neurotypical kids film their children I don't see them getting as much stick. Maybe they are. I don't know.

My canine companion - I have heard nothing but awful things about them as a charity . Word on the street is there is alot of bullying going on there.
I seen one of their 'qualified' dogs once who jumped all over someone who greeted them. Seems to be a money racket.
Other (better) charitys match the child to the dog and don't expect people to raise extortionate amounts and don't drop the dogs from training courses if you haven't spent X amount a year on them.

Myboyblue- followed years ago when my child was diagnosed. Quickly unfollowed. Found myself wondering if what she posted was even true. I don't think anyone could be that negative or have so many negative experiences.
I loathe when people ask me if I follow her once they hear my child is on the spectrum. It's like she's the poster person for autism in this country now.

I really like linzi and love hearing about Jamie's progress updates. Also a fan of Queen overshare.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.