Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any where to report fraudulent competitions to? I'm definitely going to contact the sponsors of the big prize.

Is there any where to report fraudulent competitions to? I'm definitely going to contact the sponsors of the big prize.
I do not know of any body who governs raffles but I think the sponsors and also the charities in who's names she raised the money should know if there is anything questionable about this raffle.
It can maybe affect a charities lisense if something unregulated has taken place in their name?

Reactions: 1
Well done. It’s interesting she’s taken down the competition results already. I’d expect photos of her and the winners in all the national and local newspapers with her presenting the prizes .

Well done. It’s interesting she’s taken down the competition results already. I’d expect photos of her and the winners in all the national and local newspapers with her presenting the prizes .
Has she removed them? I thought they had to stay visable in a grid post or so etching. That is so sad for the charities that she would conduct herself like this and put funds at risk. I would not ask for my money back as I did donate to a charity close to my boyfriend family's heart, but I am so sad the way the raffle has been conducted.

Reactions: 2
I do not know of any body who governs raffles but I think the sponsors and also the charities in who's names she raised the money should know if there is anything questionable about this raffle.
It can maybe affect a charities lisense if something unregulated has taken place in their name?
I presume it falls under this piece of legislation

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t bother contacting the people who gave the Disney trip, she probably knows them well didn’t she work as a travel agent or similar previously! Has she even given the first lot of charities their money yet?? I’m sure they could do with it I stop her waiting to show boat herself handing over the money 🙄

I wouldn’t bother contacting the people who gave the Disney trip, she probably knows them well didn’t she work as a travel agent or similar previously! Has she even given the first lot of charities their money yet?? I’m sure they could do with it I stop her waiting to show boat herself handing over the money 🙄
I think they should know that their name was used in conjunction with this raffle but I agree she probably knows them, didn't she advertise them on her page previously?
I think her husband comes from a publican background so she may know them through that, I do not know how she thought there would be no backlash from one of her best friends winning the main prize, no matter how innocent the explanation?

I think they should know that their name was used in conjunction with this raffle but I agree she probably knows them, didn't she advertise them on her page previously?
I think her husband comes from a publican background so she may know them through that, I do not know how she thought there would be no backlash from one of her best friends winning the main prize, no matter how innocent the explanation?
Marymount hospice is a very well respected establishment but they wouldn’t take any money from any charitable fund raising that wasn’t completely above board. They couldn’t take the risk.

Has she removed them? I thought they had to stay visable in a grid post or so etching. That is so sad for the charities that she would conduct herself like this and put funds at risk. I would not ask for my money back as I did donate to a charity close to my boyfriend family's heart, but I am so sad the way the raffle has been conducted.
All removed. I’ve asked for a list of winners to be posted but still waiting…..

All removed. I’ve asked for a list of winners to be posted but still waiting…..
Why is she not showing who won? Usually there is a grid post for the winner of any competition, I'm am so sad that she is making this look worse than it does need to be, and it it nobody's fault but her own that people are suspicious at this point, I would like to know who won a competition I entered in good faith?

From Facebook page
Thank you so much, I am still very conscious from reading back on this thread how Lenore treated somebody else who questioned a competition of hers and I do not want that to happen to me so Lenore if you are reading this ( and we know that you are from your silence), please do the right thing and understand why we are unhappy with how the raffle is conducted and that it is not a personal attack on you.

Why is there a 5 minute difference on the pulling of the last ticket?

Why would you pull the tickets on Instagram and only publish the results on Facebook? That is the weirdest thing for me, I do not have Facebook and many people do not have Instagram so why split the draw like that if you do not want to conceal anything.

Why be so defensive straight away that one of your best friends, yes you are in her profile picture so you are best friends has won And she deserves it so much? And then silence?

From reading this thread it seems one of your previous competitions you decided the winner based who you felt most deserved it, but you cannot do that with raffles or like and share competitions.

My boyfriend's mother is a great supporter of yours and one of the charities is close to her heart so we had no hesitation entering the raffle but now we are all wishing we had donated the money directly

Now before I start I want to state I am not accusing anyone of anything and I also haven’t great eyesight and have gotten things wrong BUT when I was watching the video of the daughter picking the ticket you could see the last number on the raffle ticket she had in her hand and when Lenore then called out the winner the last number on the ticket she had in her hand looked different 🥴 I can no longer see the video to check again but did anyone else notice this or do I need to go to spec savers ?

Now before I start I want to state I am not accusing anyone of anything and I also haven’t great eyesight and have gotten things wrong BUT when I was watching the video of the daughter picking the ticket you could see the last number on the raffle ticket she had in her hand and when Lenore then called out the winner the last number on the ticket she had in her hand looked different 🥴 I can no longer see the video to check again but did anyone else notice this or do I need to go to spec savers ?
Different coloured ticket read out as well to the one picked .

I’ve never uploaded pictures before but I’ll
DA002BBB-28BB-4B96-BCD5-7028283EB125.png
give it a try . The daughter looks to have ticket 197 in her hand but the ticket Lenore shows looks to have 179 🥴
Different coloured ticket read out as well to the one picked .
oh I didn’t even spot the colour , I deffo need a trip to spec savers 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Actually I think the ticket the daughter has in her hand is 397 , all the pink tickets seem to be starting with 3 .

Given the way social media is these days and the distrust a lot of people have towards influencers etc (with very good reason I may add!) I think Lenore would have been wiser to be fully transparent and did a live draw with a computerised random winner generator then there would be no speculation and the process would have been entirely fair ! I donated many times to this fundraiser and previous ones and it’s left a bad taste in my mouth now , I deffo wouldn’t donate again purely for the unfairness of it all . The charities she is fundraising for are amazing and deserve all the support we can give them , but she dealt with it in the wrong way in my opinion , which is a awful pitty 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think that Lenore will now focus all of her energy into proving that the child did draw a different ticket instead of answering the other questions and will come on her stories swearing and pretending she is a bad ass ( her words!).
It's seems that unless you are autistic or have an autistic child you do not deserve anything in Lenores world, that may be a characteristic of her autism ( I do apologise if I am not making a lot of sense, English is not my mother tongue), maybe her husband and family need to help her out?

It’s interesting that the Disneyland winner has changed her profile picture!! 🧐🧐

• Wow
You can still see the draw on waragainstinstagrammers on 5th July 2021
As far as I am aware if you run a charity, even a small one, not one that she has run which has collected such huge amounts of money, it needs a licence and the draw needs to be done by an independent person under the auspices of a solicitor and/or justices of the peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.