Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky D has now shared her reel, took her all her might to share & post a generic nice message. Hard for her to squeeze it in in between all her paid content I guess.
wish for the best for Cait, she is the PERFECT type of social media account that can still take the piss and hasn’t been overrun by brand content

Reactions: 3
Cait is going back to running her own business. Something definitely went down. I hope Zella's clients abandon Vicky.
Screenshot_20240523_215819_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone get the shameless videos showing up on their TikTok? I don’t listen to their podcast anymore but get these and good lord Zara please put down the fake tan. Girl is ORANGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone get the shameless videos showing up on their TikTok? I don’t listen to their podcast anymore but get these and good lord Zara please put down the fake tan. Girl is ORANGE.
She's probably getting makeup tips from her mate Olivia Molly Rogers.

Stylish has topped the podcast charts. What am I missing? I thought it was pretty bad.

Reactions: 6
Hmm I thought stylish was dying a death. I think they have some interesting launching strategies. I remember when shameless launched and suddenly they had more positive reviews than This American Life 😆.

I wonder…
---
It’s only number 1 in arts. Not troubling the main chart.

Reactions: 1
and the way they go on and on about something that will blow over

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this is the correct thread but (and no female shaming here I promise!) but does anyone else get the ick from Abbie’s “music vid”? I still don’t get the hype with her personally but this really seems left field for her brand.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this is the correct thread but (and no female shaming here I promise!) but does anyone else get the ick from Abbie’s “music vid”? I still don’t get the hype with her personally but this really seems left field for her brand.
She does have her own thread but looks very on brand to hard launch her old new boyfriend Kelli Holliday

Reactions: 3
On the most recent outspoken pod, whichever one is pregnant was bemoaning lack of sleep and then said she’d heard that the last months of pregnancy lack of sleep was worse than when the baby was born. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the most recent outspoken pod, whichever one is pregnant was bemoaning lack of sleep and then said she’d heard that the last months of pregnancy lack of sleep was worse than when the baby was born. Hilarious.
Not to defend her, and I’m sure everybody is different., but I absolutely found pregnancy tired worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God so did I. Give me a newborn over third trimester lack of sleep any day.
Maybe it’s more common than I thought but the first six weeks of no sleep were brutal and then with second you have cumulative years of white sleep. I remember thinking, wow what an idiot pregnant me was. At least you have the option to nap uninterrupted outside of normal sleeping hours.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s more common than I thought but the first six weeks of no sleep were brutal and then with second you have cumulative years of white sleep. I remember thinking, wow what an idiot pregnant me was. At least you have the option to nap uninterrupted outside of normal sleeping hours.
Yeah I didn’t sleep well while pregnant, but at least I could sleep uninterrupted whenever I wanted to. These people must have had babies that slept a lot better than mine 😂

Reactions: 4
Victoria Devine already complaining about her holiday to Europe as if she isn't flying business class and as if this wasn't a choice she was completely free to make because it is a HOLIDAY.
Good on them for going on a holiday but my god she's tone deaf!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Also five hr layover with baby is fine. By the time you sort them out and have something to eat, it’s time to get back on plane. As long as they are no sick, they actually make time go faster imo having done several long haul flights with kids. Might be mad but don’t mind it.

Reactions: 13
It’s a baby. He doesn’t do anything and spends most of his day asleep. It’s not like a five hour layover with a toddler or whinging big kids. Even then, nice chance for a break and a proper run around.

Reactions: 15