Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfits on the style-ish TikTok I don’t think are very inspiring. Maybe I have different taste but to me they are all very bland- and either expensive high end fashion or fast fashion. No ethical fashion in site

Wait I thought it was just Zara getting OK. Why did the other one join in too? That’s weird putting your friend’s partner’s initials on you

Reactions: 4
The outfits on the style-ish TikTok I don’t think are very inspiring. Maybe I have different taste but to me they are all very bland- and either expensive high end fashion or fast fashion. No ethical fashion in site
Out of interest, what ethical brands would you like to see on them?

Old mate Victoria Devine/Vicky D has really put her foot in it. She's still not done talking about her pregnancy. She says she started "prenatals" aka prenatal vitamins "at least 12 months before trying" in order to get a "good quality baby".

First of all, her O&G doctor is absolutely getting a kickback from elevit or some tit because taking prenatal vitamins for a year before trying sounds excessive but the wording of "good quality baby" is just soooo icky.

Interesting that she says this is a hidden cost of childbirth because this is not birth-related, rather pregnancy related.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Good quality baby… wow. What a mole.

i love her very realistic latest post with the ugly Lexus where she ‘drives’ the dog around completely unrestrained.

Reactions: 1
Old mate Victoria Devine/Vicky D has really put her foot in it. She's still not done talking about her pregnancy. She says she started "prenatals" aka prenatal vitamins "at least 12 months before trying" in order to get a "good quality baby".

First of all, her O&G doctor is absolutely getting a kickback from elevit or some tit because taking prenatal vitamins for a year before trying sounds excessive but the wording of "good quality baby" is just soooo icky.

Interesting that she says this is a hidden cost of childbirth because this is not birth-related, rather pregnancy related.
I ran here to see if anyone had posted about it because she is copping it in the comments. What a stupid thing to say. She could have said that she was taking it to ensure she was having the recommended folate etc but a good quality baby? She just comes across so snobby, nose in the air, look at moi look at moi. Even the $10k out of pocket for her ob and saying the private health doesn’t cover it. Whose private ob is $10k? Private health does cover some of it but they’ve capped the amount so rather than covering a few grand, it’s much less. But $10k is ridiculous. I didn’t even pay half that a few years ago for a high risk private obstetrician. She just comes across as bragging.

Reactions: 1

OMG!!!
Someone alert Carly Findlay, she will tell her off.