Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That totally makes sense! I think I was just surprised because she’s been complaining about lack of sleep etc so I thought it’d be hard to travel.
If you’re not sleeping anyway, might as well be in Europe 😂

I think in general he probably does sleep well, but they can’t take the Snoo to Europe, so that may be a bit of a reality check.

Reactions: 6
This doctor has called out Uncut for the misinformation in their ep about toxic shock syndrome and they’re refusing to remove the post as they know it has the highest engagement

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
This doctor has called out Uncut for the misinformation in their ep about toxic shock syndrome and they’re refusing to remove the post as they know it has the highest engagement
Wait. I thought they did delete the post? I can’t see it on their page anymore? I’m interested in listening to tomorrow’s episode, I’m hoping they finally take some accountability for this one.

Reactions: 2
Wait. I thought they did delete the post? I can’t see it on their page anymore? I’m interested in listening to tomorrow’s episode, I’m hoping they finally take some accountability for this one.
Oh this was a few days ago so they may have by now

The lack of accountability and consequences for misinformation on podcasts is unbelievable. The uncut girls are some of the worst.

Reactions: 11
Any lowdown on fallout between Vicky D and her biz partner? Or did the biz partner just come back to her senses!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Any lowdown on fallout between Vicky D and her biz partner? Or did the biz partner just come back to her senses!
Awwww. I love Cait. She has posted that she is announcing her new adventure tomorrow, and both posts seem positive and both are still following each other, so maybe she just came to her senses. My eyes are peeled for tomorrow’s announcement from Cait!

Reactions: 4
Awwww. I love Cait. She has posted that she is announcing her new adventure tomorrow, and both posts seem positive and both are still following each other, so maybe she just came to her senses. My eyes are peeled for tomorrow’s announcement from Cait!
Vicky D hasn't posted anything and Cait's post doesn't mention Vicky.

Vicky D hasn't posted anything and Cait's post doesn't mention Vicky.
You’re so right. After further thought I rember Cait taking time off due to her mental health, she really seemed affected by something and it was very apparent it wasn’t her family life that was affecting her so terribly. I think you’re right, something has gone down.