Australian Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever discussed Emma Hawkins? I have to say, I want to dislike her, but I can’t. She seems v aware of her privilege, she seemed to be one of the first who always #ad, she has a good mix of ads and personal stuff, but doesn’t embarrass or whinge about her kids, and she’s not a psycho love and light anti vaxxer.

Reactions: 15
Have we ever discussed Emma Hawkins? I have to say, I want to dislike her, but I can’t. She seems v aware of her privilege, she seemed to be one of the first who always #ad, she has a good mix of ads and personal stuff, but doesn’t embarrass or whinge about her kids, and she’s not a psycho love and light anti vaxxer.
Agree. She is transparent and it's bloody refreshing!

Reactions: 5
I like her. Despite her privileges she is fun to follow. Both her and Tom seem normal lol.

Meanwhile Elle Ferguson is living in fairy land

Reactions: 6
Its @thereal_annarose

She has the posts about Clem, Sarah, Lauren and Claz under 'namaste' highlight
I fell down this monkey’s rabbit hole last night and my GOD. She really does think she’s it & a bit, doesn’t she?

This little gem from Charlie Kate's husband 🤦‍♀️

For some great entertainment? Have a look at who he follows.
The bloke has gone full crazy.

Last edited:
Agree. She is transparent and it's bloody refreshing!
I love Emma Hawkins. Don’t think she has done a single thing that has bothered/annoyed me. Her girls are gorgeous and they just seem like a normal (albeit very well off) family. Here for more Hawkins content 🤣

Reactions: 5
Re: sarahrosenutbag
It's the "I brought in my usual abundant & big beautiful income" comment on her latest post that made me 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also she called the GC the most "woke" city in Australia. Ok, girl, that one made me laugh out loud.

She seems positively unhinged.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.