Australian Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!!
Regarding Emma Hawkins, I only know about her cos she did "the lady bunch" with Rozalia Russian 🤮.

Reactions: 3
Agree about Emma Hawkins I like her as well - totally aware of her privilege and doesn't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops - it's what you call 'old money'. Here's a few more quotes that apply to every other 'influencer' discussed on here. 'Wealth is quiet, rich is loud, poor is flashy', 'money talks but wealth whispers', 'money can't buy you class'. Basically sums up Sophie Cachia!!! Actually I'm going to add it to her page on here.

Reactions: 15
Who knows, but she sure put a lot of effort into that Charlotte rant. Tell me it doesn’t affect her :p
She needs to stop focusing on the DM and which irrelevant micro influencers think shes an idiot and focus on which one of her friends is turning her in. So mich for "rich, powerful gilrfriends" sounds like they have it out for her

Reactions: 4
Chontel Duncan has given birth to her twins at 31 weeks. She's called one of them Justice which is banned in Australia.

I like Emma too. She’s definitely old money but seems very humble about it
I like her too. She seems down-to-earth and actually relatable (not in a $$$ way of course).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who knows, but she sure put a lot of effort into that Charlotte rant. Tell me it doesn’t affect her :p
the constant "I'm fine guys" when she is posting slide rants at midnight seems to contradict one another
And I love that the DM used 'relentless' right back at her

Does anyone have any goss on Chloe Szep? 99% sure she has/had covid.

& did skye Wheatley and her man split??

• Wow
Hot damn - I’m so grateful I found this site. GOMI was becoming so innately boring.

Back to regular programming. Having only “found” Tammi TMB yesterday (or the day before, losing days having just driven 1,200 kilometres in two days), I had my suspicions she was related to GW. GW has just tagged her.

Are they related or do they just know each other?

They’ve been on the rocks for months (years?). Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have any goss on Chloe Szep? 99% sure she has/had covid.

Shes been inside facetiming her szep team despite having jut bought and renod a multi mil building for the brand. not going out with the fam etc... id say shes got it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Insta finally take down the naked photo of Leigh Campbell’s son?
Yes it’s gone. Thank goodness! Hopefully it makes her think twice. Being the parenting expert she is 🥴

Shes been inside facetiming her szep team despite having jut bought and renod a multi mil building for the brand. not going out with the fam etc... id say shes got it
I haven’t known about Chloe Szep long and am wondering how her clothing brand got so big? Seems like she’s doing well but there are so many other active wear brands out there.

I like Emma too. She’s definitely old money but seems very humble about it
I generally like Emma too. I’m fairly sure she “silently” got on board the shadow pandemic thing and posted a few stories about wishing we had Gladys as premier in Victoria / anti lockdown etc - but overall agree that she is a lot better than majority of others

Reactions: 8
Real Dads REALLY want everyone to know Reid is off to Scotch or St Kevins and it’s EX$PENSIVE y’all. I give it 2 days of term one before we see the clearly identifiable blazer “accidentally”…

Reactions: 13
Real Dads REALLY want everyone to know Reid is off to Scotch or St Kevins and it’s EX$PENSIVE y’all. I give it 2 days of term one before we see the clearly identifiable blazer “accidentally”…
St. Kevin's is not the right school for Reid - very "blokey"

Edited to add - just saw their stories and the uniform colours looks more like a private school in St.Kilda

Last edited:
Hahaha came here to say the same. It’s not St Kevin’s or scotch I don’t think. Which is very surprising!

To add, just saw the stories. Obvious which school it is, really wish these idiots would give their kids privacy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.