Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where HOW did her research to find that butcher she had operate on her& Liv, wearing a bra would still be a good idea.

Reactions: 4
Ughhhh Tammi Tmb. Cannot stand when her face pops up on my explore page. The faces she pulls

Reactions: 6
I just seen a confession on an Insta page with anonymous saying someone from the master chef all stars had been hitting them up last week and then seen their wife had a baby? Any guesses who?

I uploaded a cute photo of my puppy on IG today, and in the back of my mind I was thinking (I’m an over thinker) will people be sick of my cute puppy by now…. Maybe instead I should have posted my daughters money box or my husbands t shirts hanging in our wardrobe, silly me, cute puppy pics, what was I thinking

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe Une Piece has worked with Jessiikkkaaa. Yuck. They just cheapened their brand.

Reactions: 2
But I'm totally "taking score".....
So much wrong with this post but in his need to prove he's an amazing husband and father, numb nuts has missed the mark.
Again.View attachment 864361View attachment 864363
I think unfortunately for him, it’s not so much about supporting his wife and not keeping score as it is he has nowhere to go and no one to see. Also, pretty sure Sarah took the kids out solo this afternoon (he earned a break, but that *is* keeping score). The last time I remember him having a friend was when they were “best friends” with Jimmy Rees and family and that was years ago. I’ve never even heard them even generically mention “Brad’s out with friends”. Not to be mean, friendships can be hard (and he’s clearly super annoying). I’ll throw him a head pat for for seeming to actually like his children and wanting to spend time with them…which is sadly more than a lot of people.

Reactions: 6
I like Brooke too. I don’t think she’s trying to be an influencer. She does a few sponsored posts here and there but not much really. They seem to live a relatively “simple” life nothing flashy. I think she got popular because her twins are beautiful and they modeled for Sabo Skirt who was like an OG huge gram account

I see Anna Rose is back with a new account and a new face. She’s been harping on about being natural but looks like during her little break she’s had some work done.
Is there a dedicated thread for her, or can someone start one?

She is quite unfortunate looking.Htf did she get into Perth unvaxed?
Yuck is Anna Rose in Perth now?
don’t worry about all of the families unable to see dying loved ones…
This toxic anti vaxer needs to come to WA to peddle her Isagenix and conspiracy theories

Reactions: 3
has Rozalia Russian talked about her new fake boobs anywhere? No hate, but they're very obvious so I'm curious if she mentioned it at all or not.

Reactions: 3
Je$$iika spending everyone’s money on solar panels and ducted air-conditioning before she’s even finished sending out all of the orders is seriously some low-rent bullshit.

Reactions: 17
Je$$iika spending everyone’s money on solar panels and ducted air-conditioning before she’s even finished sending out all of the orders is seriously some low-rent bullshit.
I think all sponsored though.

She flew in from QLD and I believe no requirement to be vaxxed for now. I’m pretty sure that changes in the next few days
From S.A..which is lowest risk..need to apply for GTG Pass..which includes proof of Vac status?

is anyone catching this sharon orval stuff? im dying to know what group it is. i think its influencers in trouble? sounds like szep and collagen isnt going to well

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.