Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that, we have houses in the area so we know there wasn't alot on the market, but also so hard to actually evict Tenants out as well. We would never let someone spend that much money in one of our homes. I've just been accepted on to her page, she's crazier then lieala.
She has a face full of Botox but says no to vaccinations! Ok sure sure

Reactions: 8
My 18 year old son's face if I gifted him a tin of Christmas decorations when he moves out --- 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys remember when Kyree cried poor me and claimed Alaska’s magical mermaid room would all be sent back to suppliers and it was all just a sponsorship event….safe to say that was a lie…again!

• Angry
What does everyone think of the cheapest ever wall paneling done by Jessiika? Also how the eff does she have so much free time to watch all those TV shows???

Reactions: 6
Clary is the new ‘just reposts everything that Clem posts’ girl 😂 and I find it ironic that she said someone was scamming people on go fund me on her recent story, did she ever show any proof of where her thousands went? 🤔
She said on live last week things were still ongoing. When the accusations first started I asked for proof as I donated $100 and she sent me invoices from the lawyer. Thought I better google the law firm with all the fake lawyers in the air and it checked out. Fairly sure the TikTok lawyer is representing her as they went on live together over the weekend and he works for the firm on the invoice.

Good to see Sarah is still going with her crap! She keeps doubling down. Wonder how many more news articles will post. So far Pedestrian, News.com and Daily Mail got her. She also doxxed a phone number this evening of someone who called her. She must be getting lots of calls.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She said on live last week things were still ongoing. When the accusations first started I asked for proof as I donated $100 and she sent me invoices from the lawyer. Thought I better google the law firm with all the fake lawyers in the air and it checked out. Fairly sure the TikTok lawyer is representing her as they went on live together over the weekend and he works for the firm on the invoice.

Good to see Sarah is still going with her crap! She keeps doubling down. Wonder how many more news articles will post. So far Pedestrian, News.com and Daily Mail got her. She also doxxed a phone number this evening of someone who called her. She must be getting lots of calls.
Thank you! I couldn’t sit through one of her lives 😂 I think what doesn’t sit right with me is she asked for the money to fight Mia but then didn’t fight her at all and apologised to her so I felt like she should have returned people’s money. I’m sure she sought legal advice but it all seemed a bit suss to me.

Reactions: 4
2CFD3F05-6583-4D02-91E1-6D266EC0652A.png

AWKWARD…
I spy with my little eye..Alaska in the rival “socially Em” Xmas gift guide. Kyree gotta be fuming at this mwahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you! I couldn’t sit through one of her lives 😂 I think what doesn’t sit right with me is she asked for the money to fight Mia but then didn’t fight her at all and apologised to her so I felt like she should have returned people’s money. I’m sure she sought legal advice but it all seemed a bit suss to me.

I think theres a lot more to it. Mia said there was police involvement in her video but then took everything down? The invoice she sent me showed she got more than advice - several letters sent + payments to a barrister on top of the lawyer and this was after the apology. Sounds a lot more complicated then either of them let on and definitely did not end at the apology.

AWKWARD…
I spy with my little eye..Alaska in the rival “socially Em” Xmas gift guide. Kyree gotta be fuming at this mwahahhaa
What a bunch of boring beige gifts

Reactions: 4
What does everyone think of the cheapest ever wall paneling done by Jessiika? Also how the eff does she have so much free time to watch all those TV shows???
Because Phil does all the housework, parenting and cleaning while she ignores the kids and watches tv/talks to her followerrs

Reactions: 3
Jessikkkaa and using her PayPal for her childs school fundraiser makes me really uncomfortable.. have other influencers done this?

Also what happened to the fitness/diet challenge they were doing? I hope that wasn’t sponsored considering it lasted all of two days

The pile up on Sam Frost is interesting. I’ll admit it could have been done with more tact but all these influencers who advocate for mental health and are pushing their vaccine stance down everyone’s throats seem to forget that medical anxiety is a genuine condition, there are people with serve PTSD from medical procedures, people with needle phobias so bad that they do feel like they are about to die.
I feel compassion for Sam - can only hope she is receiving the assistance for any mental health issues she has. Good health is both mental and physical and it’s difficult to function without both in balance. However, no credible medical practitioner would have recommended her course of action via SM. There are very limited exemptions given to receive a Covid exempt vaccination - perhaps she was in some way giving a back story as to why an exemption could not be given? I apologise as I am a few days behind with this (if it’s already been answered).

Reactions: 7
Jessikkkaa and using her PayPal for her childs school fundraiser makes me really uncomfortable.. have other influencers done this?

Also what happened to the fitness/diet challenge they were doing? I hope that wasn’t sponsored considering it lasted all of two days
I find that bizarre also. My 5 year old did Jump Rope for Heart at her school and I just shared the link with her grandparents and aunties and she raised $200. She was super excited about that. Her PayPal link. I mean that seems odd??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.