Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Sarahs stories where she talks about her phone number getting leaked. Always the victim of course. She clearly failed to mention its on google if you look up MamaQuaintrelle her failed business.... call button right there with her mobile number.

Reactions: 3
Sarah is the biggest clown I’ve ever come across. She makes Leila look like an angel. She constantly came up on my tiktok fyp ranting and raving about something and attacking people that dared question her. She’s unhinged. Someone made a post in a private fb page that was quite innocent, asking why she didn’t move areas where it was easier to find a house (she was homeless for a decent stretch of time) and she publicly shamed them on her tiktok and sent her minions after them. I think their was definitely a reason she wasn’t sharing on why it was so hard to find a house.

Ohhh is this the lady who lives in Coffs Harbour or something and her kid was sick and in their rental had some expensive bath??

Reactions: 2
"she also kept eluding to the new rules not effecting her as she has a way around it but she won’t discuss it. So in other words she’s found a doctor to somehow write her an exemption."

What are the new rules there? I'm in America where we've already been through all of this. Just curious what rules she thinks she can get around.

"she also kept eluding to the new rules not effecting her as she has a way around it but she won’t discuss it. So in other words she’s found a doctor to somehow write her an exemption."

What are the new rules there? I'm in America where we've already been through all of this. Just curious what rules she thinks she can get around.
I heard it's basically impossible to get an exemption? I don't know the details but I don't think a GP can give you one?

Pretty sure if you can fill your face full of toxins, you can have the vaccine 🤣

Reactions: 9
Can’t say I'm not looking forward to Leila getting sick with covid inevitably… she seems to get sick a lot for someone who “boosts” their immune system. And no I wouldn’t wish covid on her or anyone but at this point, if you’re not vaccinated, you’re at risk.

Reactions: 7
Is this just a fuckwit that's trying to say the most offensive thing she can to get attention?

Charging to follow her other account. Lol. I wanna know more. Anyone on the inside of that account? 🤣
No, I’m talking about Not So Mumsy. She left some really stupid comments bringing up a YouTube vid about the vaccine on an account and was called out for it (I think this is on page 2 of the thread) but then desperately tried to back track.

Ohhh is this the lady who lives in Coffs Harbour or something and her kid was sick and in their rental had some expensive bath??
Yes that’s her! Reckons she paid $25000 out of her own pocket to get a spa installed in the rental and then got evicted. Who spends their own money on a rental?

Yes that’s her! Reckons she paid $25000 out of her own pocket to get a spa installed in the rental and then got evicted. Who spends their own money on a rental?

• Haha
I heard it's basically impossible to get an exemption? I don't know the details but I don't think a GP can give you one?

Pretty sure if you can fill your face full of toxins, you can have the vaccine 🤣
We need to know who Leilas “doctor” is because that quack needs to be struck off ASAP

Reactions: 4
So CBF with a recap, but I’d like to congratulate y’all on the collective death of the International page on GOMI 👏👏👏 well done. It’s dead over there ✌
It warms my heart that I may check once a week (if that) and the number of posts in the international thread has stalled. duck Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Makes my blood boil. Whoever this Sarah Mills amongst the stars idiot is she needs to pick up a f@cking book about the holocaust. They killed babies in front of their mothers and she wants to compare being asked to take a vaccine to that? There’s no words for that kind of ignorance.

Not to mention using her poor kids like that.
I really hope someone reported that post. I'm gobsmacked!! MAybe she didn't go to school much and missed the history lessons.

It warms my heart that I may check once a week (if that) and the number of posts in the international thread has stalled. duck Alice!
I still pop over to see if anyone's commented. It's an awful page lol

Basically anyone claiming they can’t have a vax is a liar
The pile up on Sam Frost is interesting. I’ll admit it could have been done with more tact but all these influencers who advocate for mental health and are pushing their vaccine stance down everyone’s throats seem to forget that medical anxiety is a genuine condition, there are people with serve PTSD from medical procedures, people with needle phobias so bad that they do feel like they are about to die.

• Heart
I dont think for a second she has Jewish ancestry!!! No self respecting Jew would ever do that. Sarah is a known scammer. Search her name and you'll find 10+ Go Fund Me's for various reasons (her kids mainly - skin suit, bath tub, etc). Homelessness was just the new one. Apparently she has an Only Fans? Be keen to see how much she's making from it.

Whats interesting is her story offering a 'public war' with another influencer that she wont name? Clem posted but she named her, the only other people I can think of it being are Lauren Lately who also posted about the star thing or Clary Michelle who weirdly went private on both TikTok and Instagram right after posting about her.

Makes sense more to be Clem or Clary because she talks about them faking DV and both Clary and Clem are really outspoken DV advocates.
Clary is the new ‘just reposts everything that Clem posts’ girl 😂 and I find it ironic that she said someone was scamming people on go fund me on her recent story, did she ever show any proof of where her thousands went? 🤔

I remember that, we have houses in the area so we know there wasn't alot on the market, but also so hard to actually evict Tenants out as well. We would never let someone spend that much money in one of our homes. I've just been accepted on to her page, she's crazier then lieala.

Reactions: 1
I reckon Leila has been vax and just gets off in tit posting about the vaccine mandates.
Also ya girl got a headline on the daily Mail lolll how embarrassing

Anti-vaxxer pins 'Star of David' to children in Holocaust comparison

#

Reactions: 6
So CBF with a recap, but I’d like to congratulate y’all on the collective death of the International page on GOMI 👏👏👏 well done. It’s dead over there ✌
Good. It’s such a bad website too. All the ads and glitches. I just wish more if the Jessiika Wilson peeps would find their way over here.

Reactions: 11
Can’t say I'm not looking forward to Leila getting sick with covid inevitably… she seems to get sick a lot for someone who “boosts” their immune system. And no I wouldn’t wish covid on her or anyone but at this point, if you’re not vaccinated, you’re at risk.
I would also feel a lot of satisfaction in seeing her suffer from the consequences of her dull-brained actions, but Liela would never admit she was wrong, she would just shut down her Instagram and come back with another rebrand and block anyone who dares question her. I honestly can not fathom how she still has 37k followers, at least 35K have to be bots and the other 2k are hate followers, no?

Reactions: 5
Kyree still waffling about her magical tins of Christmas decorations for her 💰🐄's to move out with, what grown adult male gives a flying fig about a box of decorations?
Is she having a store room built at her new house just to accommodate all the 'special memory boxes of mystical tit' she plans on storing for ever?

Reactions: 4
I am fascinated to know how all those NSW regional anti-vax numpties are going to cope being locked out? Are businesses going to be defying the health orders or are they all just waiting until 1 Dec?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.