Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms Superfluous

Let’s not drown in the political side of things too much, but fuck me - Lauren Dubois is insufferable. So bloody self-righteous!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Not Brooke Hogan thinking she invented “lemon” bridesmaids dresses 🙄🙄
I cringed at that too. “Since my wedding there’s been lots of brands making lemon bridesmaid dresses” yeah there was before your wedding too get the fuck over yourself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
This has felt like the most indulgent pregnancy ever. Does she realise other pregnant women continue to parent their children and work and function while pregnant 😂
I can’t wait for the baby to arrive and she realises it not all rainbows and unicorns like on an instagram reel but it’s fucking hard even with a “good” baby

emmyglue

Let’s not drown in the political side of things too much, but fuck me - Lauren Dubois is insufferable. So bloody self-righteous!
I won’t touch on the politics, but absolutely. She is SO self-righteous. So unlikeable. So aggressive. So much nasal flare.

• Haha

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
Jade tunchy posted two days ago that she was 37 weeks and might go into labour at the movie premier. Now she’s on stories saying she’s due in a few days. Is she one of the delusional FTMs that think they’re going to give birth at 38 weeks?

• Haha

whattheduck87

Would love a R Finch thread!
yes me too please. This mornings stories show her training her daughter in tennis… which is fine but after all the media backlash you’d think she’d stop showing herself drilling her daughter on stories.

notgifted

VIP Member
I don't follow her but has she openly said he wants her to lose weight?!?
Yes he absolutely did.
She had it on stories where she was getting a lot of tests done, having hormonal issues etc so the tests came back with a variety of things, PCOS and high cholesterol, she said when he heard the cholesterol he said well you need to lose weight, she laughed it off, but he is such a cunt.
She said she will change her diet, but I would personally change the husband.

Ms Superfluous

She’s not an interesting person whatsoever., she’s not even interesting enough to be an influencer. Her razor Brand is ridiculous and she’s besties with Rozalia Russian which should tell you everything
Hard, hard agree. She’s so beige and has nothing to offer. Curious about their friendship (or lack of) with Hamish and his insufferable wife. I bet Zoe would look down on her hardcore, knowing she was a waitress when she met andy and has done nothing but launch a line of shitty razors.

Reactions: 20
So glad from day 1 my husband was expected and wanted to do as much parenting as I do (minus breastfeeding)

so over the trope men are useless when it comes to parenting or so the bare minimum and it’s “oh your such a good dad”
All her posts are just about much she does, how little he does and how hard it is to be a mother. Seems that apart from the shops she never takes those girls anywhere
Maybe he a bit more picky about who you have children with then !

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
I heard a rumour that she gave Andy Lee an ultimatum to get married or she’s out 🤫

The razor brand was comparable to a rich kid spending their pocket money on a start up that was never going to land… such a bizarre idea and waste of investment

The plans for Ravenswood confirmed my thoughts that they essentially bought the property for the land and location. They are slapping a new build on the back and not even going to use the original building. Hope they at least restore it to its former glory. She really proves that money can’t buy you taste!

• Wow
Rachel can’t help herself , reminding us all Violet isn’t athletic.. If she’s not athletic why torture her with rigorous running circuits any chance you get. She mentions Violet has halved her time from when she started training and she’s in the zone level or something, it makes me wonder how Rachel will treat Violet if she doesn’t run to Rachel’s standards on the day of the race.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow