Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I have to laugh at that tiny truck tribe encouraging parents to buy to get kids away from their screens to…….sit on their asses in an electric car. 😭😂
I mean the playground is free and the sports oval with a soccer ball is accessible to everyone…..but buy this electric toy if you care about their health!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wafflecakes

I personally would love a LDB thread because I don't follow her and the discussions on her always derail this thread 😂

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
How embarrassing. I saw another comment that questioned why their product that they built and manufactured had the exact stickering and logo as others on the market and Tiny Truck responded with something like same stickering and logo but not the same quality 🤣
---
I cannot stand liars. He must think people are stupid to believe these are reviews from family and friends like he says when people asks if they’re legit. Literally the same photo. This whole thing makes me irrationally angry!!
Mitchell Orval is such a fucking moron he can barely string a sentence together. He thinks his followers are as stupid as he is

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
This is the most fucked up thing to share with an audience of mostly mothers. Absolutely toxic
It’s incredibly toxic. Between Chloe morello saying that having kids ruined her body even though she’s still extremely thin and has an amazing body and now Indi doing an 8 weeks challenge because apparently she needed to lose weight?? It’s no wonder so many women have an eating disorder.

notgifted

VIP Member
This makes me feel sick. That croc is clearly watching the child. Doesn't he realise how fast they are?
100% this, I live in Croc country and I don’t care what anyone says, both of them were in danger being that close. I don’t know much dumber these influencers can get.

Tis32

Another disgusting ‘joke’ from Georgia Love. Anyone else catch it before it was deleted?
I don't think she will ever understand that she just isn't a funny person? She tries so hard but it never hits the mark and a lot of the time it's just plain offensive.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Lying witch! Saying she hasn’t worked in 12 months. Quite a few ads still on her insta and I’m sure she had more on stories which are gone. Also stop it you are not a solo financial parent as if Cullen doesn’t pay child support 🙄 get the violins out. Maybe stop buying steak as a “snack to grab and for lunches” for your kids too stupid 😂 maybe companies distanced themselves from you when they realised you had no morals. Or you just didn’t give a shit and now it’s all dried up.
Side note on that Charlie Kate video it’s so ick to me when the kid sits up on her lap and she says “we’re balls deep in our Pocahontas phase” who uses sexual innuendoes when talking to their kids about something. What a fkn bogan

• Wow
  • Sick

Allivera

Chatty Member
On the other end of the spectrum….Lisa Desanctis is annoyed the staff at the pool told her she can’t swim laps anymore while leaving her baby daughter unsupervised 😒 And clarifies she’s mainly annoyed that they let her get away with it for 6 months. As well as claiming she “kept a close eye on her” 🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Imagine complaining that you haven't worked for 12 months so you've run out of money. Most people are managing kids and school and drop offs and jobs and life is fucking chaos.

What I wouldn't give to be able to financially stop work for 12 months and really be involved with my kids lives for that time.

Maybe check your privilege mate.

NotYourAverageHater

How much is it? Online says you can get them $150/$250/$300. That’s hardly a HUGE purchase that would break the bank. He wants her to lose weight and she’s found a way where she doesn’t even have to burden him with their kids. Why would he get angry?
He just seems like the kind of guy who wants a skinny wife, but doesn’t want to know about how she got skinny or have that skinniness impact his time or his bank account

berry

VIP Member
Lying witch! Saying she hasn’t worked in 12 months. Quite a few ads still on her insta and I’m sure she had more on stories which are gone. Also stop it you are not a solo financial parent as if Cullen doesn’t pay child support 🙄 get the violins out. Maybe stop buying steak as a “snack to grab and for lunches” for your kids too stupid 😂 maybe companies distanced themselves from you when they realised you had no morals. Or you just didn’t give a shit and now it’s all dried up.
i don't know how else to say this but her face looks like if she were a boy her name would be Shayne

• Haha

Kip

How embarrassing… that poor girl. Was this the regular school cross country or did she make it to the zone stage? Poor girl is crying tears of relief knowing that her parents might be off her back about running until next cross country. If it was only ever about ‘doing her best’ why were you running after her like a crazy person, and not just letting her run her own race? (pun intended)

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
I don't want to pile on Rachel Finch but excuse me, she has been driving past a special person who has waved to her every day and today she decided to smile back and then teach us a lesson in kindness?!
Just shows how rude she is day to day!
I cannot believe her latest story 🤯 To think that is something kind that should be praised shows how narcissistic and condescending she really is. Why haven't you been waving back to the man at the crossing since day one? What a horrible person she really is.

• Heart
  • Wow

passerby123

This is so upsetting. The poor kid doesn’t even like running.

My daughter entered her zone cross country because she enjoys running and participates in a morning run club at school. She placed third and will be competing in state trials. She has never trained - she prefers other sports. We have barely spoken about running other than me giving her the brilliant non athletic advice of go fast for a bit, then pace yourself so you can sprint a bit more at the end. That’s it.
I come from a migrant family. English second language, parents with no education etc. when I watched her video it made me think - I didn’t know people trained for it. I remember just going with the flow and just doing the run in primary school.. I didn’t realise people or families trained for it? Or is it just her family? Same with swimming carnivals.. athletics. Though gotta say I never got to the next competition.. just saw it as a day out with friends!

Reactions: 24

Libertine

VIP Member
As someone who always arrives at the airport 27 years before my flight I just don’t understand people that miss them?
I used to cut it fine at airports, but the world is far more unpredictable post-Covid. So now I arrive with loads of time to spare and a budget of $30 a head for a coffee and muffin.

These days I almost look forward to the airport downtime and overpriced snack.

djsass

So nice of Brittany Moanan to be out and about spreading her germs and cough everywhere for the last 2 weeks when she has had walking pneumonia! Even went to a hens on the weekend. But sooool sick. Either she is full of it and over exaggerating like her HG pregnancies or she is a foul human being who deserves all the sickness she gets!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
Another disgusting ‘joke’ from Georgia Love. Anyone else catch it before it was deleted?
You’d think someone who lost everything over a terrible joke would be smarter than this…is she mocking people with disabilities?? It’s appalling humour..

Victoria212

Gemma Peanut droning on about how she's banned her young kids from watching their iPads in the morning and filming her little girl while she has a meltdown over not being able to watch it - does she not get the irony of the fact that she herself is permanently glued to a screen "filming content" for insta. How does she expect her kids to be screen-free if she doesn't lead by example? Monkey see, monkey do.

• Sick

srh.ls.lwlss

Just me or did Rachel Finch sound like she had been crying in her “check your facts and come back in 8 years” mini rant re: Violet. Surely it’s time for her to get her own thread!
She herself doesn't know how Violet is going to turn out in 8 years time so what's the point of telling the "haters" to check back in...