Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rachel can’t help herself , reminding us all Violet isn’t athletic.. If she’s not athletic why torture her with rigorous running circuits any chance you get. She mentions Violet has halved her time from when she started training and she’s in the zone level or something, it makes me wonder how Rachel will treat Violet if she doesn’t run to Rachel’s standards on the day of the race.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

savefloss

VIP Member
Pretty ironic that Lisa and Wippa are on this petition to raise social media verification age to 16 from 13…(I have no issue with this)
Lisa, you’re using your young kids (all younger than 13 mind you) to shill for a clothing brand… jfc… are they deliberately obtuse or what? Do your kids not deserve to have no digital footprint until they decide?
I laughed when Bec Judd shared it. She literally had sponno deals for the nursery before the twins were born and even used Billie in her mermaid hair sponno stories last week… they are so unintelligent the lot of them 🤦‍♀️

Is Ash Pollard for real with these tiles? They look like a house that was built in the 50’s in the western suburbs of Melbourne and has an old Nonna living in there, AKA my grandmothers house!! Why would you CHOOSE these tiles??!!

Attachments

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

I’m in the Bris/Scenic Rim wedding/hospo industry, and this absolute grifter hit up about 6 of the suppliers I work with for free shit for her kid’s party. Literally put it in writing that it’s worth it because ‘exposure’. (All declined. Seems like as she burns Sunshine Coast and Bris businesses, she has to go further afield.)

exposure don’t pay the rent, and she didn’t even disclose any partnerships.
F9B3772D-8B04-41CC-A30B-D96CC3930552.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Emilyemily99

A quote from an article published about her in 2021..

“In 2014, she was the subject of Australian Story where she spoke about her struggle with alcohol. In 2018, she showed off her survival skills, competing in and winning the reality television show I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and the title of ‘Queen of the Jungle.’

Fiona was thrilled to win and also thrilled to find out she could add ADHD to her personal history.

She says she found out purely by accident, but also because she has regular neuro examinations due to her suffering blackouts from frontal lobe damage caused by drinking.

The ADHD diagnosis has given Fiona “a glimpse of my mind”.

Wow.. just wow! so sad!
I know people in Fiona’s circle - she is quite beloved but I have always steered clear - she has some very TERF-y views that don’t sit right with me and she’s not the kind of person you can respectfully call out. Her daughter Biddy, also a stand up is a straight up TERF and Fi’s latest ‘let’s not blame young men for being violent, let’s teach women not to lie’ rant was pretty fucking gross given the current climate.

Regardless, I don’t think she’s drinking. It would be common knowledge on the scene if she was off the wagon and on booze. She does have a traumatic brain injury from her drinking and I suspect she has ongoing wet brain - a kind of dementia from alcohol abuse. She is hitting the bongs and taking ADHD meds which probably isn’t a winning combo. I do believe her diagnosis, but I don’t know what kind of ethical psychiatrist would prescribe a confirmed and diagnosed addict with stimulants to treat it. There are other options.

She is doing small unpaid comedy gigs in Adelaide - it is sad to see her around as she’s like a shadow of herself.

• Wow
  • Sad

Amyzep

I’ve just watched the channel 9 news clip (am I allowed to add the link?) where they introduce the product as being designed by 2 dads. Mitch states they did all their research and due diligence when designing the product and yet the same product is readily available at lower price points and a number of other stores. This isn’t a new genius idea 🙄
I just can't believe this whole saga 🤦🏼‍♀️. Is he not aware that people can reverse image search something in two seconds these days. Ordinary people have amazing investigative skills. And it's such a random product. So big and so expensive and I feel like kids would just use it a few times and get sick of it.

Reactions: 19

slayer123

Wow, what an investment. Instead of purchasing something from the business that gifted it to her, she “invests” in a professional photo shoot of herself that nobody asked for, where she does her best budget catalogue pose, looking longingly into the horizon. Her generosity knows no bounds! If mayonnaise was a person.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

kimoii

The new episode of Four Corners is on kid influencers, it made me feel really sick. One of the mums on it really upset me with how she was happy to make money out of her 10 year old and some how make it about it building her daughters confidence up as she had a learning disorder and ADHD. She said she asked her daughter if she wants to keep doing it ect
Like she is 10!
so much to discuss on it and it honestly made me feel sick.

• Heart

Ms Superfluous

Not Loz Dubious having a whinge in her latest stories that she’s missing out on 10’s of $1000s over recent months for HER activism.
Must be tough making that amount of money regularly as an influenza.
Also not Lozzy saying that their ‘lives have been blown up’ - not the best choice of words, mate.

• Wow
  • Angry

Amyzep

Newearth.mama

I've seen her discussed on this forum before. She and her partner are travelling the world while "unschooling" their 5 kids, including one year old twins.

Are we really believing that a 10 year old boy (Atlas Neo Zen 😳 no less) came up with this?

Attachments

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
People who are overweight are still humans and deserve to be treated with love and respect! Anyone else think she over steps here?
What an icky mentality she has. People's worth is not in their weight or size or appearance.

Frankly the better advice would be not to spend time around judgemental arseholes who monitor your food intake like that.

She’s definitely got a problem with alcohol, super embarrassing and awful that nobody looks to stop her. Her parents were there, her partner, her daughter and not the first, second or third time she’s posted stories where she’s had too much to drink and behaves this way.
That’s not just alcohol, the mouth chewing is a drug thing

Reactions: 18