Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wedwin

Rachel Finch throwing down the gauntlet re: Violet & her (over) training
Says with smug satisfaction to all the haters ‘check back in 8-9 years’! She seems convinced her daughter is going to be a world-class Atho-lete. Such pressure for a little girl

Can’t wait for Violet to become an accomplished whatever the fuck SHE herself wants - office worker, snack-fiend, serial snoozer, & who knows, maybe even an amazing ball-room dancer better than her stiff as an ironing board mum! I wonder if that would cause competitive jealousy and annoyance. I mean, has anyone ever told Rachel she’s not a ‘natural dancer’ the way she tells the world Violet is not a ‘natural athlete’? 🤷🏻‍♀️

What a selfish cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 48

srh.ls.lwlss

Em rusciano needing dental work and calling it ADHD tax because she was putting it off... I used to really like her but every single thing she posts now has some link back to ADHD.. like it's a fairly common thing to put off the dentist.. many people have genuine fear of it without also having ADHD

Reactions: 44

savefloss

VIP Member
Hmm not really, she wasn’t even overweight and she’s just had a baby. Her after wasn’t even impressive , it would take a few meals that don’t cause bloating and sucking in your stomach and you could easily have her transformation.
---
She’s not even posing the same way. She’s titling to the side 👍🏼
This is the most fucked up thing to share with an audience of mostly mothers. Absolutely toxic

Reactions: 44

robbolife

VIP Member
Maybe we were looking at something different because I’m not a Constance fan at all and I was firmly on her side 😂. She posted proof that she knew the owner was Jewish the whole time.

There are lots of other unrelated whispers around.
I hate how people keep conflating being Anti-Zionist with being Anti-Jewish. It’s fucking pathetic at this point. Like babe we don’t care about your religion, we care that you support a violent ethnosupremacist and fascist regime.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I kind of think people are letting their hatred of LDB cloud their judgement here.

I think it would have to be so frustrating to be posting about this for years now, with so much hate thrown her way for it (literal articles have been published in national publications accusing her of antisemitism, amongst other harmful things), and now the tide has turned against the influencers who have ignored it up until now, they can throw up a post or two, without the hate she received. Instead they are praised because it’s the ‘trendy’ thing to do right now.

and it’s ignorant to pretend that she hasn’t done anything helpful for the cause.
all of the ways to help that influencers are now posting about have been shared many times by her before.
You say she should hound the politicians instead. She has. She’s encouraged others to do so this whole time. just her alone won’t do much but the power of having a platform means she can get many more people to do it.
and you may think a uni protest won’t do much, and it won’t if everyone believes that, but the more people who do it, and take part in other protests like that means it places the pressure on the people in power to change things.
we’re literally seeing it happen now where influencers and celebrities who have never said a thing about this now are because they were placed under threat of being blocked by many.

I get it if you don’t like her, I don’t think she’s a perfect person either or agree with everything else she posts (like using kids in ads).
but snarking about her for this feels so gross, especially when she’s clearly so authentic about it and not posting the bare minimum for a head pat, or to distract from the fact she rehomed a dog and got a new one in a very short space of time (I’m looking at you Kyree 👀).

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Wedwin

Did anyone get a screen record? Ive been following all this quite closely but missed this yesterday. Or did she delete it??
For your perusal ⬇

What saddens me most is Rachel's lack of foresight & self-awareness - of how extraordinarily embarrassing, & potentially harmful her own behaviour is towards Violet.
Her ‘I’ll show you all” attitude yesterday, is so typical of a Narc who views her kids as an extension of herself & not as seperate individuals. She centers herself in everything, doesn’t respect nor even understand boundaries, & seems to derive high-esteem from their (yet to be realised) achievements. There is a level of delulu & dishonesty in her ‘healthy approach’ to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Nutneen

My kid is a runner, he's been to states twice at 11. He loves running, it's his favourite thing to do. I'm also a teacher. I have yelled knees up, breathe, finish strong, he's behind you, you want this, push etc from a standing position on a track. Never in all my years have a seen a parent run across a track, follow and run behind a child. This is seriously unhinged and weird behaviour. I could not feel worse for the poor kid.

Reactions: 41

savefloss

VIP Member
I’m a teacher and I wouldn’t have hesitated in asking her to leave the sports ground. There’s a clear difference between encouragement and bullying. Following her and yelling like that wouldn’t have been tolerated by the officials in my district. PS Finch, my kids have never trained for cross country but have still made it to district and state ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 39

notgifted

VIP Member
Cringing so bad at Rachel Finch's stories. It's cross country day. Poor Violet
I’m glad she posted this up.
So people can see for themselves what a controlling & forceful mother she is.
Her behavior is bordering on child abuse. Plain & simple.
People will look at is as being supportive, but all it is is controlling behavior. It is so appalling & quite frankly I’m shocked.
She controls this poor kid to every inch of her life, she probably schedules everything down to when she can urinate.
This sort of parenting is setting this kid up to break free the first chance she gets and indulge in foods & behavior that she’s been denied her whole life.

Reactions: 37
Following your daughter, filming her and ‘encouraging her’, while she runs a cross country race is honestly unhinged! That poor child.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Wow! Mere minutes! What are the chances! Luckily you must’ve quickly decided to check your email just before clicking that ‘book’ button!
I can’t stand these grifting assholes. It makes me sick seeing rich influencers getting given free very expensive items and holidays when some parents can’t even afford to buy bread for their little ones. I can’t wait for the influencer era to be over and for these assholes to start paying for their own shit, sorry but it truly riles me up! I will never ever buy anything that’s been recommended by an influencer again especially if they’ve received it for free!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Emilyemily99

Does Jackie O (radio) fit here? I was wondering what everyone thinks of her extreme weight loss and if it's all ozempic or maybe she has been going to the snow? Because she is looking so boney and now hanging with Pip Edwards and crew. Or maybe just ciggies and Diet Coke?
I have been calling her Jackie Ozempic for a while now. She’s just an abomination whether she’s large or small because of her sanctimonious worshipping and condoning of Kyle’s foulness.

• Haha
  • Heart

influenzaaar

VIP Member
She herself doesn't know how Violet is going to turn out in 8 years time so what's the point of telling the "haters" to check back in...
No, it really speaks to her deep and earnest belief that she can produce her intended outcomes for violet. Violet doesn’t get a say in violets life. Absolutely check back in 5-10-20 years and see how disjointed that relationship has become.

clawhands

Imagine witnessing the Mum running after the child like crazy. That is not normal behaviour. So embarrassed for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 34