Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilyemily99

Rachel can’t help herself , reminding us all Violet isn’t athletic.. If she’s not athletic why torture her with rigorous running circuits any chance you get. She mentions Violet has halved her time from when she started training and she’s in the zone level or something, it makes me wonder how Rachel will treat Violet if she doesn’t run to Rachel’s standards on the day of the race.
This is so upsetting. The poor kid doesn’t even like running.

My daughter entered her zone cross country because she enjoys running and participates in a morning run club at school. She placed third and will be competing in state trials. She has never trained - she prefers other sports. We have barely spoken about running other than me giving her the brilliant non athletic advice of go fast for a bit, then pace yourself so you can sprint a bit more at the end. That’s it.

This little girl doesn’t seem to like cross country and if she’s not hitting the zone level, she’s not that great at it. Why not let her chose something she likes to do or is passionate about? It just seems cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Libertine

VIP Member
My kid is running state in a couple of weeks.

From past experience they, and I, know I’ll sit in the stands, drink bad coffee and scroll my phone.

🤘🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Nutneen

It was a regular school race.
---
It was Zones/Interschool. Top 6 make it through to district.
I have never seen anyone run along the track or follow their kid. She is actually crazy.
Violet should actually be disqualified. They don't allow coaching in the race.

Reactions: 31

Amyzep

I'm in shock. I've never visited Rachael's page so at the start I thought it was satire. This crazy mother was actually following her and shouting breathing techniques during a school cross country race 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I’m such a sucker for Zoe Foster Blake and the Go To marketing. The new serum looks great. Talk me down 😂
I think the marketing is making a pretty average product appear much more appealing (if that go to marketing is appealing - I find it juvenile). You are just funding ZFB lifestyle with your purchase and she can’t even release products that cater to darker skinned women. ZFB is just a typical rich white woman in media who has no idea about diversity. Hope that helps! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Emma (the blonde one who had the hens). She put up some stories the other week about always looking “glammed up”. Seems like she has some insecurities to be caked with makeup and perfect hair all the time (including exercise).

View attachment 3013733

View attachment 3013734
I’m sorry all I can see is how far apart her legs are in this oddity of a pose 😂 it’s like she was desperate for a thigh gap at all costs. Anywho, I barely see a difference between the two, she must have deep issues if left is the lowest she’s felt about herself 🥴

notgifted

VIP Member
Now we’ll all know why when we watch our kids in their next cross country race the poor teacher has to announce “Parents are not permitted to run the track with their children”. Is she going to race along side her at the 100m in the athletics carnival too? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can someone tag me when the swimming carnival is on, that should make for good viewing watching her swimming after the kid in the pool.

• Haha

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
I know a few of you have mentioned it already, but I’d already screen recorded before running over here. Why the fuck would you post these???? How embarrassing 😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Kip

Wtf??? This is the guy who is mistrusting of vaccines and spreads misinformation, but man-eating reptile, no problem! 🫠

• Haha
  • Angry

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
I don't want to pile on Rachel Finch but excuse me, she has been driving past a special person who has waved to her every day and today she decided to smile back and then teach us a lesson in kindness?!
Just shows how rude she is day to day!

• Haha

lieslieslies

Just me or did Rachel Finch sound like she had been crying in her “check your facts and come back in 8 years” mini rant re: Violet. Surely it’s time for her to get her own thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LDB is realising she can't be an advocate and an influencer at the same time is the biggest first world problem ever. Love, you're a SAHM who flogs shit on the internet and gets paid for it, it's nothing special. Get over it. It's your job, and what you do outside of that is on you. Cry me a river.
LDB’s husband was a soldier in wars where way too many innocent lives were lost. Wars were horrendous war crimes were committed. Wars that impacted the Middle East astronomically, even still to this day there is suffering.
But go off LDB! You tell those pesky people that don’t post what you want them to how unconscionable they are.
Does she have the same conversation with her husband? His mates? Does she question them re if they viewed the people that were killed in the wars they were a part of as human?

• Heart
Reactions: 28