Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I had not heard off Jess before so looked her up. Did anyone see her post before her daughter died? She was taken to hospital with her heart raacing and chest pains. It’s like her body knew something terrible was going to happen, how awful.
Saw that! So freaky! I feel like she definitely knew! Luna was such a little sweetheart 🥹

Reactions: 1

MAFS Smashed

Yes! It’s the prancing for me. There’s one who is a friend of a friend and she gets a huge amount of stuff, prances around in for 3 minutes and then either sells it or gives it to her friends and family.

What amuses me the most about this one is that she’s always saying how much she loves the clothes, but whenever she films stories straight to camera (usually begging people to go like her latest prance reel) she is almost always wearing just a white tshirt. 🙄
It’s giving WBW

hotg0ss

Ok so not an influencer but i guess Australian comedian and celebrity…wtf is going on with Fiona O’loughlin?? Her insta is riddled with drug/ alcohol fuelled rants and weird lives/ posts? Why isn’t her family banning her from the internet and sending her to rehab?? It’s creepy as
A quote from an article published about her in 2021..

“In 2014, she was the subject of Australian Story where she spoke about her struggle with alcohol. In 2018, she showed off her survival skills, competing in and winning the reality television show I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and the title of ‘Queen of the Jungle.’

Fiona was thrilled to win and also thrilled to find out she could add ADHD to her personal history.

She says she found out purely by accident, but also because she has regular neuro examinations due to her suffering blackouts from frontal lobe damage caused by drinking.

The ADHD diagnosis has given Fiona “a glimpse of my mind”.

Wow.. just wow! so sad!

ellobird

VIP Member
Random one as they’re not influencers per se but does anyone know what the go is with Kerrie & Megan Hess? Their art seems very similar, they’re from money I guess given all the luxury brands featured in the art but I’ve never seen them together?

oxymoron

Tori De Jong and Josh are back together? There was a reference to 'daddy's home' and then a clip of Tori attempting to get a reluctant Josh to video with her. Will it last…

justwanttoknow

Agree just went to check it out, I couldn't watch.
What's the deal with Demi and husband? Husband seemed so pissed when she "accidentally" got pregnant and just in general seems to be an arsehole around her.
Well look I don’t follow them closely and him especially (not much respect for AFL players lol) but he genuinely seems to not like the spotlight and being filmed and she seems like an over sharer. I think she said as much in a podcast snippet. But also I think most afl players look arrogant and unapproachable
Also word around town is he was quite the ladies man when they were dating, then she got pregnant, they got married, now 4 kids. Maybe there’s something there with that. I dunno. I truly love the products but the reels and cringy stories are making me think of unfollowing

berry

VIP Member
Yes ! What’s your thoughts ? share. First time I’ve seen her mentioned lol
Just wanna hear theories on why so mch in their life has changed with the gym and Johnnys work etc Ive seen people ask and she seems cagey about it
👀
---
Yes. I’m pretty close to unfollowing so interested to hear your thoughts
Really!? Why!?
I am interested in hearing your thoughts lol!!
---
Yes ! What’s your thoughts ? share. First time I’ve seen her mentioned lol
I like her just find she seems to have changed a lot recently, do you?

Michy02

VIP Member
But are people booking in this economy 😅 like I guess that’s ok if it’s all adults on a trip, just over $200 a night each 🤔 but idk how often there are 16 adults going on a trip. And if having extended family groups, that price isn’t feasible or attractive to me ie 4 families of 4, that’s $4k each for 5 nights. Surely there would be equivalent suitable options. I dunno I guess they checked out the market before they built!
Probably targeted to overseas visitors.

I didn’t know how successful they are

Pollie

VIP Member
Thought the same thing. Felt very uncomfortable. Even if you may or not know the Mother and daughter have some respect. Same goes to the paper for scrolling through an 18 year olds social media to take screenshots and post them on fhe front page.

Back to normal programming and a chartered flight to Leeuwine Estate with Basil for Telethon to rub shoulders with all the wealthy people who donate to Telethon.

View attachment 2957472
Exactly what I was referring to. Just because she lives in Floreat doesn’t give her the right to post shit like that. Tacky as fuck, just like her and the snow blowing cretin of a husband.