Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Socially Em… she’s the owner of maxx marketing why does she always post herself crying? She is always crying about something
Always whinging about something. I unfollowed her a long time ago, I think when her business was really starting to build. All she’d do is come on her stories and complain and/or cry. I don’t know how she has such a following.

Reactions: 1

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her but check in occasionally. They were definitely in an actual relationship, but broke up before bub was born. Idk if she addressed what happened and I missed it, or she’s just never said (probably the latter)
Thanks! Yeah he seemed to be absent at the birth so wasn’t sure if it was a donor thing or not. Are the older two from the same relationship? She’s an odd one for me, I equally can’t stand her but at the same time kind of enjoy 😂

shh77

VIP Member
Any one a member of the outspoken poddy fb group? I saw living my Jess life was discussed there (she put it on her story) and said she’s requested to join to clear some things up about their finances (we have talked about them here too)
I was but they blocked me for literally no reason! Losers 🙄

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Nala Bras? I was influenced, sadly, by an “influencer” and I dunno I think they are garbage but wondering if it’s just me? Or if the “influencer” conned me.

Michy02

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Emma (the blonde one who had the hens). She put up some stories the other week about always looking “glammed up”. Seems like she has some insecurities to be caked with makeup and perfect hair all the time (including exercise).

View attachment 3013733

View attachment 3013734
I can’t see any difference in those two pics. I don’t get it lol
---
She may not get any money from insurance if her window was open.
She will. It won’t affect her claim. They illegally entered her home stole her car keys and stole her car.

Yeh the way she went off grid a few months ago seems like Johnny cheated I think.. hope not!!
I can see the smug thing… I get a privileged vibe ?
Who knows what goes on behind closed doors, I don’t see the appeal of Johnny so maybe that’s why i don’t see him cheating lol Maybe she went off the grid a bit with changing her job; being pregnant and having a toddler ? I’m going through those last 2 atm and I am fucking knackered to say the least hahaha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
They seem to be a pretty bogan Gold Coast family. I feel sorry for Caitlyn I know she has schizophrenia but god she posts some bizzare shit
I feel sorry for Emma (the blonde one who had the hens). She put up some stories the other week about always looking “glammed up”. Seems like she has some insecurities to be caked with makeup and perfect hair all the time (including exercise).

IMG_9560.jpeg

IMG_9336.png

Pollie

VIP Member
Oh fuck off. Copied straight from the grifter LC herself. How can she say she is single when the new boyfriend practically lives there/is there to support her. As if this woman needs support she would earn more than any of us professional suckers slugging out in the real world plus her child support would be huge.
Who is LC?

Morgans ex wife

You only have to watch her stories of the last 24 hours to see how obnoxious and self-centred she’s become 🙄 A woman in her mid30s who jumps on a 20 something she dumped her kids with last night (to fan girl for an author) in the pitch black and thinks it’s funny, screeching at another mate in an American accent, filming herself dancing and then polling her followers for what colour “marathon nails” she should get - yet another weekday beauty appointment (wonder who she dumped her kids with this time).

Agree she uses her trauma to guilt Clay into doing everything and eliciting sympathy 🥱
What truama does she exploit and monetise ?

I don’t follow her and only pop into check when she’s mentioned here.

I get it babes, you read, bum pat.
She’s annoying AF.

Michy02

VIP Member
Ah Amy Zempilas. Remember Amy and Mrs Bouws era and their handbag fight 😂 Amy is doing a bit of Benjamin buttoning. Such a clash of the housewives. Bets on which kid is going to inherit the giant nose
Her nose is still crooked lol

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Tori De Jong and Josh are back together? There was a reference to 'daddy's home' and then a clip of Tori attempting to get a reluctant Josh to video with her. Will it last…
That reminds me was going to ask. So is he baby daddy to all of those kids? Looks like an absolute deadshit. Relatively new follower think I remember who she was with previously not helping at all. So I'm going to say no absolutely won't last.

Attachments