Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

berry

VIP Member
I just find her so smug. I used to love her outfits and styling, I feel like a lot of influencers offer something but she literally offers nothing to the conversation anymore. I also think she is very good at the hiding anything that is challenging and making out like it’s all a breeze
Yeh the way she went off grid a few months ago seems like Johnny cheated I think.. hope not!!

influenzaaar

VIP Member
She made it look so much bigger when she filmed her husband walking down the side of the house!

These were the dimensions of the block and the original footprint of the home.
Not to wk but my last house, block was 1100 and house 300, and it was 4 bed two bath two living study etc etc. not a McMansion but.. it was substantially sized. I presume the new house footprint utilises nearly the whole block.

IMG_1970.png

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
She hasn’t really addressed it but at one point posted that she had to get out quick. It sounded worrying to me.
So she said the older two have a different dad (she fell pregnant six weeks after meeting him) then split when the youngest was two (now five). So she was a single mum for three years then met the other guy and fell pregnant after 9 months together and left when she was 12 weeks pregnant. Definitely must have been something very very serious for that to occur. She said she has a good relationship with the older twos dad but no relationship with the younger ones dad. She said in the comments of a video she used to date an AFL player?!

lifeofamum

I’m in the Bris/Scenic Rim wedding/hospo industry, and this absolute grifter hit up about 6 of the suppliers I work with for free shit for her kid’s party. Literally put it in writing that it’s worth it because ‘exposure’. (All declined. Seems like as she burns Sunshine Coast and Bris businesses, she has to go further afield.)

exposure don’t pay the rent, and she didn’t even disclose any partnerships. View attachment 3009561
For someone with nearly 30k followers. Her engagement isn’t that good at all!

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Why does The Christmas Market now have a subscriber option and WHY are people paying $17/month to pay to see what I assume are probably most stories of her advertising the stuff in her store????
I think that’s been around for a while and it was for being able to see the items earlier, maybe pre order. She’s been fairly quiet compared to a few months ago and has been steadily dropping in followers.

oxymoron

That reminds me was going to ask. So is he baby daddy to all of those kids? Looks like an absolute deadshit. Relatively new follower think I remember who she was with previously not helping at all. So I'm going to say no absolutely won't last.
He’s the father of the youngest three.