Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
The new episode of Four Corners is on kid influencers, it made me feel really sick. One of the mums on it really upset me with how she was happy to make money out of her 10 year old and some how make it about it building her daughters confidence up as she had a learning disorder and ADHD. She said she asked her daughter if she wants to keep doing it ect
Like she is 10!
so much to discuss on it and it honestly made me feel sick.
Did Pixie get mentioned I’m going to watch it tonight

Reactions: 1

marthamartyr

So Martha latest stories with her beauty q&a ….. what’s with her hairline? Has she had something done to it? With her hair pulled back it almost looks like it’s painted on. Just me or does it look very unnatural

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her but check in occasionally. They were definitely in an actual relationship, but broke up before bub was born. Idk if she addressed what happened and I missed it, or she’s just never said (probably the latter)
She’s since done a Tik Tok explaining the situation 😂

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
You’ve pretty much summed up my exact thoughts on her too 😂 The older two have the same dad (seems that one did NOT end well, pretty sure he cheated) but the youngest is a different dad. And last I saw she’s in a new relationship now too 👀
Oooh interesting ☕
Yeah it’s funny hey! The kids kicking the ball against the fence saga. Legit couldn’t decide who’s side I was on 😂

PlatinumThoughts

Ok I had a look and the money is surely in the sachets? It’s not something they usually do and it’s “special edition” I mean I don’t have $150 to waste on this but fans of the products might like it 😂View attachment 2944691
Oh for sure, the money is in the sachets. But if I was wanting to buy the sachets, I'd just grab them on their own and get a box from Kmart (depending on how much extra they're charging for the box - hard to tell when you can't buy the sachets on their own).

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The Christmas market’s personal account has gone public, haven’t seen the hubby around much like he usually is on the Christmas page, her reels are getting more and more desperate for attention and the comments she’s getting now are 90% negative. Followers are dropping. I’m sure it was around 360k at Christmas time, now down from 342-341k in the last week. Oh just checked now dropped to 340k. I’d love to see the stats for followers and engagement. How do we view that?

Wondering if things have gone to shit at home and that’s why she’s gone harder with the OF type content on the Christmas page?
I had a look and nearly every comment on her reels is hate for her! Reading the comments she thinks it’s hilarious as it’s boosting her engagement

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
So Martha latest stories with her beauty q&a ….. what’s with her hairline? Has she had something done to it? With her hair pulled back it almost looks like it’s painted on. Just me or does it look very unnatural
Ive always noticed and wondered this?! I have no idea.. But why is it so straight?!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I had not heard off Jess before so looked her up. Did anyone see her post before her daughter died? She was taken to hospital with her heart raacing and chest pains. It’s like her body knew something terrible was going to happen, how awful.
Saw that! So freaky! I feel like she definitely knew! Luna was such a little sweetheart 🥹

MAFS Smashed

Yes! It’s the prancing for me. There’s one who is a friend of a friend and she gets a huge amount of stuff, prances around in for 3 minutes and then either sells it or gives it to her friends and family.

What amuses me the most about this one is that she’s always saying how much she loves the clothes, but whenever she films stories straight to camera (usually begging people to go like her latest prance reel) she is almost always wearing just a white tshirt. 🙄
It’s giving WBW