Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to laugh at my child throwing around my other child and just laugh about it… how do I change my username to SaveLu?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 3
She’s been mentioned here before, time for the annual 2 months in Greece because we’re so rich we don’t have to work and everyone should just be cheery like us
oh don’t you realise you just need to spot rainbows everywhere you go and then you’re instantly happy. It’s not being insanely rich and being on holiday 7 months of the year first class. Just look for the rainbow and Oprah will be at the end of it.

Reactions: 13
More relateable finance content with Victoria Devine test driving a new Lexus.
She is so tone deaf honestly. She’s made her money, creates an image and then markets that to her followers packaged up as financial education. It’s a shame her good messages get lost under the consumerism

Reactions: 17
And letting the dog in there without any protection on the seats?.. I think that is really disrespectful.

Reactions: 3
There’s nothing authentic about her, or interesting either if I’m being honest.
---
Ozempic face strikes again, Nikkers is looking sick and gaunt.
No surprise babe, ‘I ended up sizing down’.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There’s nothing authentic about her, or interesting either if I’m being honest.
---
Ozempic face strikes again, Nikkers is looking sick and gaunt.
No surprise babe, ‘I ended up sizing down’.
And her neck now!

Reactions: 1
Iryna FGB - when will her build be over. Why does she need to ask her followers every time she has a decision to be made with the plans for the house, is it just to show off her perfect life again. She is insufferable

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Ash. Constantly grifting and promoting anything that comes her way. She comes across as angry and unhinged and like she hates her kids.

Reactions: 17
Eleanor Pendeltons sons room looks like an Ikea showroom, why do influencers do this
also I find it hilarious when influences don’t want to show their kids due to privacy (which I agree with) yet are happy to share their private spaces, their beds, rooms etc. It also looks like a room designed by someone obsessed with aesthetic, not what a little boy would find fun. Everything is perfect, no colour, all about design.

Reactions: 10
Banjos special space is boring AF!

Reactions: 9