Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jackie O (radio) fit here? I was wondering what everyone thinks of her extreme weight loss and if it's all ozempic or maybe she has been going to the snow? Because she is looking so boney and now hanging with Pip Edwards and crew. Or maybe just ciggies and Diet Coke?

Reactions: 12
Jackie O has always been skinny though - her weight has gone and up over the years and she has that yo-yo dieter type personality. I'm not sure it's that challenging for her to lose weight - maybe she's just found something that works for her.

She might have used medication though, she can clearly afford it 🤷🏼‍♀️ We'll see how she looks in 12 months I guess.

Reactions: 7
@shinebrightlikea…veneer i don’t know how to quote across threads 😂 but Pip wiped the whole IG clean to start afresh
Oh what thread is it please?
---
Jackie O has always been skinny though - her weight has gone and up over the years and she has that yo-yo dieter type personality. I'm not sure it's that challenging for her to lose weight - maybe she's just found something that works for her.

She might have used medication though, she can clearly afford it 🤷🏼‍♀️ We'll see how she looks in 12 months I guess.
She hasn't always been skinny though. She lost weight once during the past 10 years then gained it all back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She hasn't always been skinny though. She lost weight once during the past 10 years then gained it all back.
She was skinny way back when she first started in radio. When she was partnered with Phil, before Kyle. 25 years ago maybe and her weight has gone up and down a hundred times through the years since

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i was listening to her show the other week while driving it’s x-rated and super tacky it was an uncomfortable listen that is for sure

Reactions: 8
I really like Sally Obermeder and enjoy her content on Instagram, however this perspex box she's plugging full of Swiish's sachets for $150 can be bought (box only) for $12 from Kmart (it's marketed as a makeup brush holder, but I've seen people using it for their coffee pods etc). It is literally the same box, except theirs has Swiish emblazoned on it. Sally is always at Kmart too, so no doubt she saw it there. https://www.kmart.com.au/product/modular-brush-storage-box-43147830/?

Reactions: 5
I really like Sally Obermeder and enjoy her content on Instagram, however this perspex box she's plugging full of Swiish's sachets for $150 can be bought (box only) for $12 from Kmart (it's marketed as a makeup brush holder, but I've seen people using it for their coffee pods etc). It is literally the same box, except theirs has Swiish emblazoned on it. Sally is always at Kmart too, so no doubt she saw it there. https://www.kmart.com.au/product/modular-brush-storage-box-43147830/?
Ok I had a look and the money is surely in the sachets? It’s not something they usually do and it’s “special edition” I mean I don’t have $150 to waste on this but fans of the products might like it 😂
IMG_8012.jpeg

Ok I had a look and the money is surely in the sachets? It’s not something they usually do and it’s “special edition” I mean I don’t have $150 to waste on this but fans of the products might like it 😂View attachment 2944691
Oh for sure, the money is in the sachets. But if I was wanting to buy the sachets, I'd just grab them on their own and get a box from Kmart (depending on how much extra they're charging for the box - hard to tell when you can't buy the sachets on their own).

Reactions: 1
Does Jackie O (radio) fit here? I was wondering what everyone thinks of her extreme weight loss and if it's all ozempic or maybe she has been going to the snow? Because she is looking so boney and now hanging with Pip Edwards and crew. Or maybe just ciggies and Diet Coke?
I have been calling her Jackie Ozempic for a while now. She’s just an abomination whether she’s large or small because of her sanctimonious worshipping and condoning of Kyle’s foulness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have been calling her Jackie Ozempic for a while now. She’s just an abomination whether she’s large or small because of her sanctimonious worshipping and condoning of Kyle’s foulness.
Ohhhh that's so good. She's in the with cool kids now so I'm keen to see how it pans out.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Jackie O she’s been with Kyle side by side through all of the controversial issues and has collected her millions over the years. She looks terrible atm just skin and bones. Kyle praises her when she’s thin it’s gross. Obviously she’s overdid it with Ozempic.
---
Oh for sure, the money is in the sachets. But if I was wanting to buy the sachets, I'd just grab them on their own and get a box from Kmart (depending on how much extra they're charging for the box - hard to tell when you can't buy the sachets on their own).
It will be interesting when they eventually sell the sachets to work out how much they have up sold the box lol.

I’m on the fence with Sally O. I used to enjoy her content but now it seems the balance is tilted in favour of look at my collar bones. Look at my flat butt. Look at my blurred filter pics…. It’s definitely skewed my opinion on her. :(

Reactions: 5
Rachel can’t help herself , reminding us all Violet isn’t athletic.. If she’s not athletic why torture her with rigorous running circuits any chance you get. She mentions Violet has halved her time from when she started training and she’s in the zone level or something, it makes me wonder how Rachel will treat Violet if she doesn’t run to Rachel’s standards on the day of the race.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m on the fence with Sally O. I used to enjoy her content but now it seems the balance is tilted in favour of look at my collar bones. Look at my flat butt. Look at my blurred filter pics…. It’s definitely skewed my opinion on her. :(
I think she’s too nice to be on Housewives she was a snoozefest but her “nice” can come across as fake. Girl loves a filter lol
---
Rachel can’t help herself , reminding us all Violet isn’t athletic.. If she’s not athletic why torture her with rigorous running circuits any chance you get. She mentions Violet has halved her time from when she started training and she’s in the zone level or something, it makes me wonder how Rachel will treat Violet if she doesn’t run to Rachel’s standards on the day of the race.
God I can’t stand this woman. If her kid isn’t sporty or athletic why is she torturing her with running (push through the pain) and making her play tennis until it gets dark? Daily Mail need to do another story about how tit a mum she is.
---
This might explain things with Rachel Finch….her dad was in the Army. Maybe it’s how she was raised with a strict disciplinarian.
IMG_8041.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry Steph, but you need to get off your phone and spend time with your son. He's lashing out and behaving like this because he is craving his mum and dad giving him the attention he needs for his development. I cannot follow you anymore, while you shame your child for the actions that you have created. As a ECE I see this far to often and if it's not dealt with now, it spirals out of control.
---
I think she’s too nice to be on Housewives she was a snoozefest but her “nice” can come across as fake. Girl loves a filter lol
---

God I can’t stand this woman. If her kid isn’t sporty or athletic why is she torturing her with running (push through the pain) and making her play tennis until it gets dark? Daily Mail need to do another story about how tit a mum she is.
---
This might explain things with Rachel Finch….her dad was in the Army. Maybe it’s how she was raised with a strict disciplinarian. View attachment 2944953
My dad was in the army and the only thing I got from him was how to iron my clothes, would have loved a bit of exercise discipline from him 🤣

Attachments

Sorry Steph, but you need to get off your phone and spend time with your son. He's lashing out and behaving like this because he is craving his mum and dad giving him the attention he needs for his development. I cannot follow you anymore, while you shame your child for the actions that you have created. As a ECE I see this far to often and if it's not dealt with now, it spirals out of control.
---

My dad was in the army and the only thing I got from him was how to iron my clothes, would have loved a bit of exercise discipline from him 🤣
I don’t follow her but is she ever not crying around/about her kid? The head butt seems like it was an accident but why the need to get online and have a cry about it. Odd person
---
Just remembered her and the other odd one have a thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her but is she ever not crying around/about her kid? The head butt seems like it was an accident but why the need to get online and have a cry about it. Odd person
---
Just remembered her and the other odd one have a thread:

Always airs her dirty laundry about motherhood. Stop using your kids as content, they are children... Keep them safe!

Reactions: 11