Australian Influencers #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god Brittany Moanin Noonan has sold the house they completely renovated. She must have absolutely hated it! It was freshly renovated when they bought it for $2,050,000. She ripped everything out and put in some orange tiles and a few 1960’s archways. Seems like a lot of stress for no improvement.
View attachment 2850865
The top row are the bathrooms before, and the bottom row is what they did. Absolutely bizarre to do all this work only to resell so quickly. It was better before!!!
View attachment 2850872
And on the left are the before pics, and the right is was the Noonan’s did. I can understand if that’s your taste and it’s your forever home and you will enjoy it for years, but to do all this work just to resell seems so wasteful. She already can’t handle life and is so stressed all the time. What a fuckn nightmare 😂
baffling she comments how she doesn’t attach to the homes they live in yet wastes all that time, money and energy on flipping them. All that work for nothing. In the current market, they would’ve made profit anyway without wasting it. Agree it looked way better before!

Reactions: 7
Based on the comments from bestie Tahlia, I assume they are moving back to QLD, or even Sydney. Somewhere a little while away, her hubby must be away for work a bit and she wants that stop. They used to travel to Sydney regularly when it was just Millie.
I’m guessing Brisbane or the GC again
---
Sounds like a fire sale and someone is in way too much debt
This. If they were actually wealthy she wouldn’t be on socials! 4 mouths to feed, massive mortgage/s, driving flashy cars, exorbitant holidays. Drowning in debt for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sounds like a fire sale and someone is in way too much debt
It could also be that the neighbours each side have two storey homes so not much privacy. Plus they are opposite a public reserve and almost directly opposite public toilets. Really busy street with almost no off street parking in summer. There’s a reason the property has the high front fence.

Reactions: 5
Re: Noonans.. I wonder why they’ve moved? They just moved to Byron not that long ago. Wasn’t the oldest already in school when they moved there? And she mentions new schools as part of the the move so obviously leaving Byron. I really hope that 8 year old child (I think the oldest is 8 or so) isn’t in her third school.. like no shade if there are genuine reasons for needing to do this but Mummy wanting to move to Byron to be trendy but then not coping because Dad is in Brisbane (or wherever he is) most of the week isn’t really the greatest reason IMO. And the other one just started school.. less than ideal.

Reactions: 14
I thought of some more things re: the Noonans and how influencing is all smoke and mirrors.

While they were walking distance to the beach, it’s a dog exercise beach so lots of dogs roaming leash free, particularly big dogs. And the beach is only patrolled over summer despite it being notorious for rips. The flags are some distance from their house.

There's no way Brittany on her own could shlep four children to the beach then keep an eye on all of them in dangerous surf while dogs roam free around them. I bet they barely used the beach across the road from them.

I also bet they didn’t like the transient nature of their suburb, which has lots of holiday rentals and a high turnover of properties for rent and sale. The drive between their home and their kids’ school is a daily traffic jam. Add in a public park opposite them with bbqs, toilets and showers. A caravan park at the end of their street.

I bet she never showed any of that in her dreamy Byron lifestyle stories…

Reactions: 23
I thought of some more things re: the Noonans and how influencing is all smoke and mirrors.

While they were walking distance to the beach, it’s a dog exercise beach so lots of dogs roaming leash free, particularly big dogs. And the beach is only patrolled over summer despite it being notorious for rips. The flags are some distance from their house.

There's no way Brittany on her own could shlep four children to the beach then keep an eye on all of them in dangerous surf while dogs roam free around them. I bet they barely used the beach across the road from them.

I also bet they didn’t like the transient nature of their suburb, which has lots of holiday rentals and a high turnover of properties for rent and sale. The drive between their home and their kids’ school is a daily traffic jam. Add in a public park opposite them with bbqs, toilets and showers. A caravan park at the end of their street.

And this is why you don’t buy a house without doing extensive reconnaissance 😂
unless she never intended to stay there? And simply did all this (the moaning) to give the illusion of not being a house flipper in this economy / housing crisis? Lawdddd I just can’t stand her face

Reactions: 11
I think she gets bored with too much money so just moves around, buys and Reno's houses and then moans Constantly about how hard everything is 🙄 Also could be for content to keep her 'relevant'.

Reactions: 8
I think she gets bored with too much money so just moves around, buys and Reno's houses and then moans Constantly about how hard everything is 🙄 Also could be for content to keep her 'relevant'.
True. She's just had her 4th content baby so that's probably it for her now. I can't see her having a 5th.

Reactions: 8
True. She's just had her 4th content baby so that's probably it for her now. I can't see her having a 5th.
Influenzas don't live in reality, everything is warped and based on social media. I remember when Brittany moaned during covid about her financial struggles because her husband couldn't operate his business but they really are so out of touch and have no idea what the rest of us go through. I mean they can keep buying and reno'ing multi million dollar homes, driving porches and having kids so they wouldn't know what it's really like to worry about money.

I know this exact area too and I think you're bang on the money. The beach there is lovely but it's not great for little ones at all, and you have to drive the long way round to The Pass which is where all the influencers take their kids to frolic in linen. Byron would also be such a weird place to bring up kids with the constant transient population, although some people must make it work.

I actually think it's revolting that this family renovated a house that looked near new. So bleeping wasteful. I can understand flipping places with decor that's 30 years old and getting tired and shabby.

Reactions: 13
baffling she comments how she doesn’t attach to the homes they live in yet wastes all that time, money and energy on flipping them. All that work for nothing. In the current market, they would’ve made profit anyway without wasting it. Agree it looked way better before!
I remember when she bought this it was beautiful. She spent so much money renovating it to her perfect aesthetic. Made it customised for the way she likes a bathroom and the girl's room. Such a waste of money.

Influenzas don't live in reality, everything is warped and based on social media. I remember when Brittany moaned during covid about her financial struggles because her husband couldn't operate his business but they really are so out of touch and have no idea what the rest of us go through. I mean they can keep buying and reno'ing multi million dollar homes, driving porches and having kids so they wouldn't know what it's really like to worry about money.
Does anyone know what her husband does for work/ what his business is?

Reactions: 1
I think they also own some gyms too.
They used to own quite a few Snap Fitness gyms. Some in Brisbane and Sydney.

Also to add to the thing she spends money on while complaining how hard her life was - $20-30k on her explant and lift, when they did the first Euro holiday they flew business class and were away 5-6 weeks. Was just Milena then but the recent trip they took David's mother and would have had to buy seats for the 2 older kids at least. That is a lot of money on flights alone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.