Australian Influencers #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom has already married the girl he cheated with.. just a few weeks ago.
Let’s say Adelaide is a small place, and the area Renee lives is an even smaller community. She’s a hot mess, but apparently her boys are pretty well behaved 🤷🏼‍♀️ haven’t heard great things about Z’s father, but please don’t let her get knocked up again.
Oooh more info please

I do see one of the other co hosts a bit at the local supermarket so I figure they live down the inner south beach area

But yeh interesting that Tom cheated on Renee I would to have known what went down there and with the new baby’s dad that was so quick

Reactions: 2
Yes I follow the mums edit podcast - I do enjoy it, it’s a bit too unstructured and chaotic for my liking but sometimes it’s just like basic chat about nothing and you feel like your listening to work culture basic chat if that makes sense

But yes ANOTHER guy and he looks very similar to the other 2.
Baby Z isn’t going to know who his dad is - he went to Bali with them I believe - would be interesting to know what happened with her ex/baby z dad because it was all happy families and he had a daughter they were living together announced pregnant and then on her own… she must have a few issues but at what point do your parents not step in and tell you to get a grip and raise your kids / stop trying to find peen.
I feel bad her 2 boys dad cheated on her but it worked out for him as apparently he is getting married to her and they have a baby now but yehhhh she seems rogue - anyone have any other insights etc
Exactly my thoughts. Surely her parents or someone close to her is realising the pattern?? How many men can she expose her children to? Ziggy is a baby, surely she should redirect her energy to him and not another dick!

Update on Sam Gash & Mark Wales (ex Survivor). It’s totally over - he’s running for Liberal party preselection in WA. I would say it’s an ‘amicable’ split as it would harm their business/career aspirations otherwise. He does sound like a bit of a douche.

Reactions: 5
Oooh more info please

I do see one of the other co hosts a bit at the local supermarket so I figure they live down the inner south beach area

But yeh interesting that Tom cheated on Renee I would to have known what went down there and with the new baby’s dad that was so quick
Yeah they live in inner south beach area. She would be so difficult to live with, Tom is a normal guy with a good, regular person job.

I know a few of her friends, but don’t know much really worthwhile to share or anything that I think should be shared. Just my own observations. She was with Travis Boak for years, if anyone was knocking me up it’d be him 😂

• Haha
Nadine Muller posted this in last few days and she is the worst at toxic positivity.

I mean the situation sounds bleeping awful but is she always this theatrical?!?

"Being the intuitive vessel that I am, this has deepened my craft"

WTF?!?! Maybe as a nurse but not as a pseudo coach. I've lost my baby so please feel sorry for me, but also I can better coach you now so also give me all your money.
It’s the # hashtag haemorrhage for me. I mean, what!? Sounds like an ectopic pregnancy, so why didn’t she just call it that. The whole thing is sad and bizarre. Sad for them to have gone through this but the spin to make it all about likes and content is truly sad

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does Rosalia Russian fall into this thread? Anyone see her in that Venroy slip dress? Gorgeous dress but her new ‘assets’ look completely bizarre? They sit completely wrong? I’d be demanding a surgery review if they were mine 😬

• Sick
Update on Sam Gash & Mark Wales (ex Survivor). It’s totally over - he’s running for Liberal party preselection in WA. I would say it’s an ‘amicable’ split as it would harm their business/career aspirations otherwise. He does sound like a bit of a douche.

Can't view I. I have suspected for a very long time its over. They both seemed like tit people but he was the worst.

Reactions: 3

Ooh I knew it! 🕵️‍♀️ please copy paste story for us mere non subscribers 😂

Exactly my thoughts. Surely her parents or someone close to her is realising the pattern?? How many men can she expose her children to? Ziggy is a baby, surely she should redirect her energy to him and not another dick!
I’m predicting another pregnancy from the new snag hoping she gets a girl 🥴
---
Yes I follow the mums edit podcast - I do enjoy it, it’s a bit too unstructured and chaotic for my liking but sometimes it’s just like basic chat about nothing and you feel like your listening to work culture basic chat if that makes sense

But yes ANOTHER guy and he looks very similar to the other 2.
Baby Z isn’t going to know who his dad is - he went to Bali with them I believe - would be interesting to know what happened with her ex/baby z dad because it was all happy families and he had a daughter they were living together announced pregnant and then on her own… she must have a few issues but at what point do your parents not step in and tell you to get a grip and raise your kids / stop trying to find peen.
I feel bad her 2 boys dad cheated on her but it worked out for him as apparently he is getting married to her and they have a baby now but yehhhh she seems rogue - anyone have any other insights etc
I’ve followed her when her second was born, those boys seem like little shits which she enables and finds it hilarious, I find that a little concerning. Her mum always seems unimpressed and I’m guessing she’s given up stepping in, doubting Renee would give a tit anyway
---
I’m predicting another pregnancy from the new snag hoping she gets a girl 🥴
---

I’ve followed her when her second was born, those boys seem like little shits which she enables and finds it hilarious, I find that a little concerning. Her mum always seems unimpressed and I’m guessing she’s given up stepping in, doubting Renee would give a tit anyway
Random edit: also, what is her accent?

Last edited:
Agree, totally the wrong size and shape.

Each 🍈 is in a different post code to the other

Does Rosalia Russian fall into this thread? Anyone see her in that Venroy slip dress? Gorgeous dress but her new ‘assets’ look completely bizarre? They sit completely wrong? I’d be demanding a surgery review if they were mine 😬

Agree, totally the wrong size and shape.

Each 🍈 is in a different post code to the other
Jeeezus giving RTM a run for tit bolt ons. Actually reminding me of Victoria Beckham back in the day. Tbh they seem too small and sah very far apart. Also the dress is too wide for her at the top and accentuates the titties being second cousins twice removed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god Brittany Moanin Noonan has sold the house they completely renovated. She must have absolutely hated it! It was freshly renovated when they bought it for $2,050,000. She ripped everything out and put in some orange tiles and a few 1960’s archways. Seems like a lot of stress for no improvement.
D21494AA-2746-48CD-95C2-23C06AA908F1.jpeg

The top row are the bathrooms before, and the bottom row is what they did. Absolutely bizarre to do all this work only to resell so quickly. It was better before!!!
F79076E5-8B58-4939-9B04-C42B27048712.jpeg

And on the left are the before pics, and the right is was the Noonan’s did. I can understand if that’s your taste and it’s your forever home and you will enjoy it for years, but to do all this work just to resell seems so wasteful. She already can’t handle life and is so stressed all the time. What a fuckn nightmare 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The house they owned on the GC before they moved to NSW was beautiful too. I didn't understand why they moved then either. What is her obsession with moving?!?!

My god Brittany Moanin Noonan has sold the house they completely renovated. She must have absolutely hated it! It was freshly renovated when they bought it for $2,050,000. She ripped everything out and put in some orange tiles and a few 1960’s archways. Seems like a lot of stress for no improvement.
View attachment 2850865
The top row are the bathrooms before, and the bottom row is what they did. Absolutely bizarre to do all this work only to resell so quickly. It was better before!!!
View attachment 2850872
And on the left are the before pics, and the right is was the Noonan’s did. I can understand if that’s your taste and it’s your forever home and you will enjoy it for years, but to do all this work just to resell seems so wasteful. She already can’t handle life and is so stressed all the time. What a fuckn nightmare 😂
That’s a lot of effort to sell at the bottom of the Byron market.

Reactions: 6
Based on the comments from bestie Tahlia, I assume they are moving back to QLD, or even Sydney. Somewhere a little while away, her hubby must be away for work a bit and she wants that stop. They used to travel to Sydney regularly when it was just Millie.

Thepeninsulamumma posting another word salad good enough to rival the kearnts

Engagement grab disguised as a “send me tips” post 🙄

Here’s a tip - stop being an absolute asshole to your husband

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It must be nice to have a husband who makes so much money that you never have to worry about cash! She has it made. Don't know why she bothers doing social media -she doesn't need to. One less stress for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.