Australian Influencers #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well look who climbed out from the abyss to spruik the latest influencer fad (Shannen G’s fake / dirty tan) 🙄 With and without filter just for a bit of added viewing amusement 😂
Whoever this is their glasses are not doing them any favours at all!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what they sold it for? The agents website doesn't say.
It says sold price withheld on all the property pages. They must have tried to rent it first, a cool $2950 a week 🥴😬 when that didn't work they sold it instead. I honestly don't know why Britney is chronically stressed, she has a very good life.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Whoever this is their glasses are not doing them any favours at all!
It’s Ash (Elula Home) - if memory serves me correctly she blocked Sez after she invited every man and his dog to the rebranding of her candle bizz and no one re shared any of it 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dani Guy splitting with her husband.. I knew there was trouble after they went from posting constant loved up selfies to nothing for the last month or so. But to see they've actually separated goes to show that everything you see online is fake, completely and utterly fake. They constantly posted them loved up, how perfect they were, how they've grown together and would be together forever now that they had worked through their issues. Gave relationship advice to people FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Dani Guy splitting with her husband.. I knew there was trouble after they went from posting constant loved up selfies to nothing for the last month or so. But to see they've actually separated goes to show that everything you see online is fake, completely and utterly fake. They constantly posted them loved up, how perfect they were, how they've grown together and would be together forever now that they had worked through their issues. Gave relationship advice to people FFS.
I stopped following her a little while ago and she's quite annoying. But had a look at her page yesterday and thought something was going on, lots of cryptic clues with all the posts of her self and the new hair cut. But goes to show insta is all fake, they were so loved up and had all these plans for travel and loved the gym together, but now apparently their lives dnt align.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.