Australian Influencers #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol when I was in Paris the amount of wankers I saw doing this was insane. They are literally standing in the middle of the road.
If I was driving and any of these influenzas get on the way I would run over and drive away.

People do stupid things for pictures and ask why accidents happened. They bring these things on themselves. No point on crying later.

I have 0 sympathy for these people who put themselves at risk for a pic. You gotta own it and take responsibility for the stupidity.

Reactions: 3
What about in blossom season in Sydney when all the influencers head to that street in Kirribilli. It’s absolutely gorgeous but you can’t move for all these people posing in the middle of the street. Dangerous and frustrating.

Reactions: 2
Doesn't look like Anna and Tim are heading home anytime soon. It's already been over 2 weeks.
Their kid isn’t a baby anymore so they sure could have take it.

They are lucky to have family to look after the kid for them. There is no way I would look after my sister kid while she and the hubby are on a 3-4 week holiday.

Reactions: 6
How does she know that pulling a dogs’ ear doesn’t hurt? Can they speak for themselves? How about someone pull Mia by the ear and see if she likes it? 🫠

Reactions: 13
That Christmas market chick is so obsessed with her own arse, truly bizarre
Bizarre is an understatement, but I love Xmas so much & her products are so beautiful I can’t unfollow 🤣 but she’s always got to make sure her tits and arse in the activewear are fully on display.

Reactions: 5
Bizarre is an understatement, but I love Xmas so much & her products are so beautiful I can’t unfollow 🤣 but she’s always got to make sure her tits and arse in the activewear are fully on display.
She dated a guy I went to high school with years ago and I can't get over how different she looks now - so much filler and surgery!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise she has tits I’ve only ever seen the back of her

cute Xmas stuff for sure though!

Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me what Mia's partner, Justin Borg, does now after his failed campaign alongside Palmer United Party??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.