Australian Influencers #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody cares babes. Our days go on even when you 'don't show up' the ego on these fuckwits.

Go pack for Italy.
Think i might try this on with my boss tomorrow. 'Look, I'm just feeling blah, I am struggling to show up here so I'm just going to disappear for an undefined period of time, you cool with that?' Also.....I think most people with real jobs feel this way a lot of the time, however these precious influencers think they are special and just choose to not show up whenever it suits them and that everyone should feel sorry for them. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Can anyone tell me what Mia's partner, Justin Borg, does now after his failed campaign alongside Palmer United Party??
Probably just sits at home being an asshole living off Mia’s Ali Baba money
Lol, no idea either but he seems like a total douchebag

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow Erin deering? (Ex-triangl founder). I dislike her normally but she popped up today and I can’t stop thinking about her ugly wedding dress and hat. You’d think for all that money she would’ve worn something half decent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn't look like Anna and Tim are heading home anytime soon. It's already been over 2 weeks.
I was actually so gutted to see this. I really like them and like following them and Anna’s family…. But leaving their kid for nearly 3 weeks (so far) is just gross. She’s so little!

I assumed they were doing a super quick (1 week - 10 days max) trip for their wedding anniversary, which would have been passable… they seem to have been traveling to a bunch of places alone and now they’re somewhere celebrating a friend’s birthday…. How long is this trip going to go on for!?

Reactions: 12
This is it
---

She seems nice enough to deal with, I’ve spent more than I care to admit on her beautiful Christmas items 😂 but the arse, like put it away
is her arse real? Did she workout for it, or is it surgery?
And does anyone know where she sources her Christmas items from?

Reactions: 1
Nobody cares babes. Our days go on even when you 'don't show up' the ego on these fuckwits.

Go pack for Italy.
Oh god this is just her though, so depressing all she talks about is how hard it is to be a mum, and she sees us. Her youngest is used for boring content, sleepless nights blah blah blah. If you don’t feel like showing up then don’t get off Instagram for good. Magically though her anxiety will disappear while in Italy
---
I was actually so gutted to see this. I really like them and like following them and Anna’s family…. But leaving their kid for nearly 3 weeks (so far) is just gross. She’s so little!

I assumed they were doing a super quick (1 week - 10 days max) trip for their wedding anniversary, which would have been passable… they seem to have been traveling to a bunch of places alone and now they’re somewhere celebrating a friend’s birthday…. How long is this trip going to go on for!?
I think it’s so sad, as a mother myself I could never leave my kids for that long.

Reactions: 6
Oh god this is just her though, so depressing all she talks about is how hard it is to be a mum, and she sees us. Her youngest is used for boring content, sleepless nights blah blah blah. If you don’t feel like showing up then don’t get off Instagram for good. Magically though her anxiety will disappear while in Italy
---

I think it’s so sad, as a mother myself I could never leave my kids for that long.
Wonder if it’s a make or break trip? Seems insane to go away for that long.

Reactions: 4
Wow has anyone read the go fund me update for Tuula? I assumed things with her daughter was bad for her to go totally offline for so long, but the situation is incredibly worse than expected.. Heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 6
is her arse real? Did she workout for it, or is it surgery?
And does anyone know where she sources her Christmas items from?
I used to follow when she was first picking up momentum and had to unfollow her absolute stupidity when it comes to the kids safety - constant videos of the kids not strapped in properly to their seats, even the little one back when they were a baby. And then the lips got filled and the tan dialed up. I must have unfollowed before she had her butt done because wtf? She was nice looking before she pumped her profits into her face and arse. The weirdly obsessive need to have her arse on display in videos with her kids in it.
there are plenty of other Christmas shops on Instagram that do similar stuff. After the stuff ups with her fair aisle pyjamas with them shrinking and the colour running, I didn’t order anything else.

Reactions: 2
Wow has anyone read the go fund me update for Tuula? I assumed things with her daughter was bad for her to go totally offline for so long, but the situation is incredibly worse than expected.. Heartbreaking
I don’t know, something isn’t siting right with me.. don’t know what it is.. but just an odd feeling..
**I’ve come back to edit my comment lol

it’s a rabbit hole. So many questions..
A few people on her post have mentioned munchausen syndrome by proxy..

looks like the husband is no longer there..

WhaT happened to the $250,000 raised??

so many questions

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s the update?
---
Ok I have since read it and I am… confused.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Erin deering? (Ex-triangl founder). I dislike her normally but she popped up today and I can’t stop thinking about her ugly wedding dress and hat. You’d think for all that money she would’ve worn something half decent
Omg she looks ridiculous 😬😮😂 the hat and the feathers fluffy whatever stuff.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anytime doctors and the health system are being slammed in the same sentence someone is asking for $$$ seems very suss to me..

Reactions: 21
I don’t know, something isn’t siting right with me.. don’t know what it is.. but just an odd feeling..
**I’ve come back to edit my comment lol

it’s a rabbit hole. So many questions..
A few people on her post have mentioned munchausen syndrome by proxy..

looks like the husband is no longer there..

WhaT happened to the $250,000 raised??

so many questions
Same sometime is so off about it. I'm in that hole with you.

Reactions: 10
can someone help me understand the gofundme

are they saying that doctors believe there is nothing wrong with Rumi and Jess, and Jess is making it up? And now there are some US doctors who have given them a complex diagnosis?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.