Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Just wondering... Sarah Czarnuch seems to post a lot of clothes for sale, some being current season. I wonder if they're gifted and she's then selling them off for money? Is this allowed?
Yah I dunno how the ATO quantify it if gifting is considered a form of payment, and she then makes money off it by reselling?

Reactions: 1

notahater1010

VIP Member
For some reason a lot of aussies with fair skin they tend to age really badly.

I know a few friends under 30s that they have wrinkles and so many lines plus their skin looks saggy already.

It may have to do with a lot of sun exposure but also lifestyle, nutrition etc…

I looked at Bec and she has a lot of wrinkles around the eyes and that’s what gives people the idea that you are older.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
What is the appeal for Ruby Tuesday Matthews? She legit looks like a drug addict who is miserable all the time. Seems to hate her older kids which kinda can't blame her they look like little shits. Also has she had that buccal fat removal thing her face looks so fucked up.
I like Ruby to be honest I’ve followed her for a long time. She’s over done her face she was naturally beautiful

Michy02

VIP Member
Wasn't the bust up because Bianka was promoting sex toys and using them in the grooming salon when it was in Annie's backyard of her house (before the shopfront) and advertising the fact she was having sexy time in the salon. Meanwhile Annie & Liam's 3 primary school aged children were in the house....that is what I read ages ago....
I didn’t know that omg. Some people just go too far.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Oh gosh that’s a blast from the past! I used to read her blog when Alba was a baby. Wasn’t she friends with someone famous and would fly to and from LA all the time?
Yes! I think she had a lot of success in photography as a teenager and was travelling loads. She has an IG story highlight that talks a bit about her early photographic career.

papi’s mistress

Davina is no longer following her husband or his business account. What do we think???? There was talk of them separating a few months back

kayls11

What’s with Revie Jane now calling herself “Rev”

Another fitness clothing line. How original 🥱
I know it’s supposed to be ‘made from sustainable materials’ but it looks like really thin flimsy material that hugs and highlights every single lump and bump.

Michy02

VIP Member

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I can’t remember but are there rules over who we can post about? Like can I talk about an influencer with 6051 followers or do they need to have a certain amount of followers?

notahater1010

VIP Member
She was in a long term relationship when she first started making it in the fashion industry and then all of a sudden she was dating this bloke
I remember this she used to date a black guy who was also an influencer or model of some sort.
As you said out of nowhere she started dating this one and wanted to get married. Too desperate for him to propose. I can tell by her pics that she is probably the jealous possessive type.

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
I remember this she used to date a black guy who was also an influencer or model of some sort.
As you said out of nowhere she started dating this one and wanted to get married. Too desperate for him to propose. I can tell by her pics that she is probably the jealous possessive type.
Yesssss!!!!! Went back to her stories from 2019 (her highlights) and he was there.... He is hotttttttt

Attachments

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
Looks like it won't be long until Britney Hockley is dumped again. The attitude on him on latest stories is hilarious he looks so over it/can't stand her . Awkward.
So true! And that aside, surely the distance will end it. I feel like long distance only works if there’s an end date and both people will eventually be in the same country. I can’t see her moving there or him moving here. So how will it work long term?

notspons