Australian Influencers #10 Australian professional jobless twits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On AR, what do people think she's up to? I can't understand what her next move is. She sounds more crazy than ever like thr government is out to get her.
OMG she is just such a narcissistic wanker. Mate. Moving house or city is NOT monumental. It is not two fingers up at any government to follow what is literally the government policy. All the giggling and the weird tongue out excitement is like a toddler excited they have stolen some lollies. Only if the mum already knew you’d stolen them and was like “ok, sure, take the lollies, I told you you could take the lollies, why are you being secretive about taking the lollies?” Moving to perth? OH MY GOD. BRAIN EXPLODES.

head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay now I'm going to sound crazy but the way AR was going on I thought she must be doing something really crazy and found some loopholes... my mind was thinking Lord Howe Island... I don't even know if it's realistic but I know they previously governed themselves more so I thought it must be something like that. She acts like the government has a target in her head and are stalking her.. in fact I think she said the word stalking. It can't just be as simple as moving back to Perth. How is that giving it to the government? They don't care.

Reactions: 4
What's everyone's thoughts on Mel Watts? I used to find her tolerable, but she's so damn boring now.
I can’t stand her! She always goes on and on about her miserable life (unless she’s happier now) I also didn’t like that she was discussing her teenage son with her audience when knowing he can look up her talking tit about him.

Reactions: 5
On AR, what do people think she's up to? I can't understand what her next move is. She sounds more crazy than ever like thr government is out to get her.
Pretty sure that she’s moving back to Perth. The boyfriend stayed there when she came back from the Busselton Ironman.

on another note though, for someone who goes on and on about how much she earns and being an MLM Millionaire (which in MLM terms just means that they’ve made $1 mill in sales over their time with the MLM - which also includes Down line sales not just their own - and given she’s been in isagenix for 10+ years - that’s not as amazing as she tries to make it sound) - she’s been renting for 3 years?? And not even in an especially nice place of Qld. She’s in Robina in a houseing development that looks like reclaimed mangrove swamps!!)
[/QUOTE]
My thoughts are in the Kayla and Leah thread but in summary the page is cringe especially given the circumstances with her boyfriend. I wanted to see a personal side of Kayla for years and now I wish I had never seen it. I don't know if it's because Jae was her best friend's boyfriend so I don't like what she stands for anymore so I don't like anything I see from her or if it's just her true personality is coming through but she is far from the humble person she has claimed to be and I don't like her and I can't stand them together. Tacky cashed up bogans.

A while ago she said she would go overseas for a while and now that she has her super special exemption that apparently nobody knows is available and she cracked the code (which by the way is now only 4 months) she’s able to go and come back without the vacc.

I can’t stand her! She always goes on and on about her miserable life (unless she’s happier now) I also didn’t like that she was discussing her teenage son with her audience when knowing he can look up her talking tit about him.
her posts are so odd! Her turn of phrase is bizarre.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure that she’s moving back to Perth. The boyfriend stayed there when she came back from the Busselton Ironman.

on another note though, for someone who goes on and on about how much she earns and being an MLM Millionaire (which in MLM terms just means that they’ve made $1 mill in sales over their time with the MLM - which also includes Down line sales not just their own - and given she’s been in isagenix for 10+ years - that’s not as amazing as she tries to make it sound) - she’s been renting for 3 years?? And not even in an especially nice place of Qld. She’s in Robina in a houseing development that looks like reclaimed mangrove swamps!!)
A while ago she said she would go overseas for a while and now that she has her super special exemption that apparently nobody knows is available and she cracked the code (which by the way is now only 4 months) she’s able to go and come back without the vacc.
[/QUOTE]

AR has said in her recent stories that she’s moving, but not overseas . Re entry requirements are still pretty tough, and there are some countries that as Australians , we can’t travel to - and she’s about to launch her next 8 week self love school, so I don’t think overseas is doable with that. Her exemption only lasts her 4 months, so maybe in the Gap between SLS ending and her exemption running out, maybe she’ll head O/S then.

The “big move” is in two weeks, so my $$ is still on a move to Perth. Which in itself is hilarious, because she’s gone on and on and one about how awesome the Gold Coast is and how restrictive WA is … and how she’s a confident, strong, resilient woman who is just fine on her own …… who’s now back-pedalling on ALL of that and moving back to Perth to be with a man …. A man who made a quick decision to remain in Perth rather than coming back to Qld with her …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I know what AR is doing… her BFF who introduced her to MLM (and who ended up marrying the owners son FYI) is creating all these hubs or communities around the globe. She recently came back to Aus because this is where her first one will be so I think AR is going to be joining her. Something like off grid hubs for those not wanting to continue living in “segregation”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think I know what AR is doing… her BFF who introduced her to MLM (and who ended up marrying the owners son FYI) is creating all these hubs or communities around the globe. She recently came back to Aus because this is where her first one will be so I think AR is going to be joining her. Something like off grid hubs for those not wanting to continue living in “segregation”
ohhh - is that Peta Jean/Peta Kelly? She comes across as a little … unhinged …

Reactions: 4
Anna Rose is so hilariously smug in her stories about getting the exemption and goes on about how important her freedom is. Meanwhile she's using her mygov account to store the certificate. I'm afraid you've not escaped the oversight of the Aus and Qld governments AR :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone find it interesting Chloe Morello is doing Frugal feb and said she is selling her designer bags and doesn't know why she thought she could afford them. Weird they seem to live such a luxury lifestyle has it finally caught up on her and Seba?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anna Rose is so hilariously smug in her stories about getting the exemption and goes on about how important her freedom is. Meanwhile she's using her mygov account to store the certificate. I'm afraid you've not escaped the oversight of the Aus and Qld governments AR :rolleyes:
Shes so ridiculous, she's not free at all, she is using an excemption that the government has issued to her. If she was living freely from the government she wouldn't be so reliant on this 'top secret' excemption. Also lol at her thinking the gov are stalking her, she's more of a narc that emmylou and Sophie combined

Reactions: 9
anyone find it interesting Chloe Morello is doing Frugal feb and said she is selling her designer bags and doesn't know why she thought she could afford them. Weird they seem to live such a luxury lifestyle has it finally caught up on her and Seba?
Is she still living in LA? Unless you're a multimillionaire in show business (even they go bankrupt too) no doubt the luxe tastes would guarantee to catch up with her. Correct me if im wrong but she doesn't seem as "big" as she used to be? Haven't followed her for years but last I checked she lived in some pokey apartment?

AR has said in her recent stories that she’s moving, but not overseas . Re entry requirements are still pretty tough, and there are some countries that as Australians , we can’t travel to - and she’s about to launch her next 8 week self love school, so I don’t think overseas is doable with that. Her exemption only lasts her 4 months, so maybe in the Gap between SLS ending and her exemption running out, maybe she’ll head O/S then.

The “big move” is in two weeks, so my $$ is still on a move to Perth. Which in itself is hilarious, because she’s gone on and on and one about how awesome the Gold Coast is and how restrictive WA is … and how she’s a confident, strong, resilient woman who is just fine on her own …… who’s now back-pedalling on ALL of that and moving back to Perth to be with a man …. A man who made a quick decision to remain in Perth rather than coming back to Qld with her …
[/QUOTE]

She’s the only one banging on about vax and being targeted and blah blah blah. No one cares. The majority of the population got vaxxed and got on with life. She needs to put sunscreen on, she is a walking melanoma

Reactions: 10
Fk I love this so much.
I have thought that about PJ / PK so long and finally I’ve found my people. Thank goodness for Tattle 🤣🤣🤣
Haha yeah she’s on a completely different level! I kind get the vibe that she might have adult ADHD hence why she can never “settle” in one place. I don’t think it’s got anything with her would being called or whatever she says. She’s very up and down.

[/QUOTE]
She’s the only one banging on about vax and being targeted and blah blah blah. No one cares. The majority of the population got vaxxed and got on with life. She needs to put sunscreen on, she is a walking melanoma
[/QUOTE]

She always reminds me of what someone would look like turned inside out.

Ps. We don’t want her, sincerely, Perth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.