Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

January93

So this is very interesting! Hayley from Sweet Little Story has posted that she was offered a HUGE fee partnership with SA Government to promote the vaccines. I do believe her as someone close to me knows her IRL - also why would she lie about that. Makes you think about Abby Chatfield or Clementine Ford heavily talking about vaccines ALLLLLL the time promoting them and at one stage it was all they would talk about. We they paid also to promote the vaccine?? 🧐View attachment 1090838
Unless whoever this influencer is above can post clear evidence of being asked to promote the vax from the SA government, then I don't believe it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 44

savefloss

VIP Member
Unless she shows screenshots with the email address being clearly from a gov account… I call bullshit. Actually even if they do that I still call bullshit because - photoshop…

there is absolutely no fkn way anyone was paid to promote the vaccines…. People are so fkn gullible if they believe that
Yep! Can you anti vaccine/ government / conspiracy theorists go start your own thread somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

problematicinfluencers

Unless she shows screenshots with the email address being clearly from a gov account… I call bullshit. Actually even if they do that I still call bullshit because - photoshop…

there is absolutely no fkn way anyone was paid to promote the vaccines…. People are so fkn gullible if they believe that

Reactions: 37

Allivera

Chatty Member
Leigh Campbell is not happy about the sunscreen payment ban 🧴 She does realise she can still talk about using sunscreen…..without being paid for it…😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
I think that’s part of why it’s so frustrating. Nobody cares what they’re doing and it’s not news anywhere outside of Canberra 🥴
Yes it is very frustrating. I live in Canberra and these people have been camped outside my work, screaming at me when I walk out to get my lunch following me down the street because I’m wearing a mask. They’re causing so much havoc and damage. They’re not freedoms fighters or protestors they’re scumbag pieces of shit that are causing trouble everywhere they go. They’re terrorising the whole city. I was disappointed Lauren didn’t get even angrier tbh. But I know she would have been torn to shreds for that so I get it but we are all so ducking sick of them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Limpy Love

VIP Member
A lot of salty influencers around today. 🤣
Loving how they are saying how concerned they are for the "small businesses" that will be affected when they are just worried about themselves.
Fact is influencers can still influence and recommend products which supports the business but they just can't get paid for it. 🤦‍♀️
Shouldn't be a problem if it's a good product.

Reactions: 30
Don’t even get me started on her politics.
today she’s going on about how there’s no one in Parliament House. Ahhh hello! Canberra is the capital of Australia. That is a federal territory. Is she going to tell the indigenous Australians in the tent embassy that NO ONE IS IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW. The protest doesn’t just stop because no one is there. It’s not about that. Canberra is a symbol. It’s taking their message to the “ heart “ of Australia. If she is so intelligent she would know this. She’s so so thirsty. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was a liberal voter…..
The tent embassy aren’t even based out the front of Parliament House. They’re not demanding Scott Morrison to come out and speak to them. It’s not a fair comparison at all.

You’d be hard pressed to find a Canberran that didn’t agree with Lauren on this. The politicians don’t care. It has no impact on them (or their voters) whatsoever. If they were just protesting out the front of Parliament House, it would be different. Still a bit silly given it’s state issues they're protesting, but whatever. Why stage their biggest protest after all the politicians have left and get annoyed that Morrison won’t come out 😂. Instead, they’ve spent weeks driving around the city, abusing locals and causing harm to businesses. They’ve made calls threatening violence against *all* public sector employees, which is naturally a huge portion of Canberra’s population. Then they hang around near those office buildings, intimidating staff. Several local shopping areas have to be avoided. A lady working at the site of the camp ground was assaulted. Barricades were torn down, preventing Lifeline from hosting their largest fundraiser. People who attended or worked there on Friday were abused. They’re protesting a perceived loss of their freedom by taking freedom away from innocent people who just happen to live in a particular city.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

savefloss

VIP Member
Australian Influencers #11 Nadia went to court, got off scot-free; her lips still look as if she's been stung by a bee
Australian Influencers #11 Australia’s under water, there’s literally a world war starting, but please, buy my shit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

makeitstop

VIP Member
Liv White talking about climate action now, just shut up, your global footprint is that of a small nation you disingenuous fool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Comments on unethical businesses and poor wage conditions is rich coming from Olivia “Ali Baba” White. More focus on that would be the undoing for a lot of influencer businesses too!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pollie

VIP Member
Am I only the only ones that can’t stand Hamish and Zoe, I find them so smug and cringe.

• Heart

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I feel bad saying it, because I understand she has been through a lot, but it really seems as though Ellidy Vlug treats her baby as an accessory. She’s often away from her for days on end, and when she’s with her, she’s always got dozens of people around. Minnie is only 5 months old, yet she’s been pushed from pillar to post since birth.
Ellidy had been down South with her Dad for a few months while he was in palliative care, he recently passed away from cancer, Ellidy was away from home understandably spending as much time with him as possible.
She and Chump always had dozens of people around them and people always staying with her when Chump was away on the circuit, that was her life way before she even lost Chump.
She left Minnie home this time as it was a FIFO visit for a wedding, other than that, Minnie has barely left her side. I think when you've taken the time to have your dead partners sperm retrieved after you lost themsuddenly and tragically, you are hardly going treat the results of that as an accessory.
Ellidy is a beautiful, kind and giving soul as was well documented in any of the recent accounts of Chumps passing during the Winter Olympics.
I love a snark as much as anyone, but I think you'd need to walk in Ellidy's shoes for a minute and even then you could not understand her heartbreak. She puts on a hugely brave face.....

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Clementine Ford’s physical transformation over the past few years really is proof that money buys good looks hey
I'm not sure what the point of this is? I don't class Clem in the same categories as other influencers discussed here. She's been very open about the harrassment she has received about her looks over the years. She has said that is partly what led her lose weight and work on her appearance. To remove the things she gets on picked on about most.

Clem and I are the same age and I definitely look better now than I did in my 20s. I've had many of the same treatments she has had because skin just changes as you age - its unavoidable. Clem still looks likes her, she looks natural. Her appearance hasn't changed like other very over-filled IG folk. For me personally - you just stop giving a fuck as you age and are more confident. I think that shows in how you carry yourself also.

Social media also wasn't the way it is now when I was my 20s - old photos are way more natural and not filtered. It was just a memory then, not something that had to fit a certain asthetic before it could be shared.....

• Heart
Reactions: 26

dadscum

Thank you for your labour in making this correction.
You are welcome. It’s disgusting when people just think the embassy is a token protest to joke about. It is not about begging the government for anything. It is a right to exist.
just vial to be compared to the rednecks in Canberra right now

• Heart
Reactions: 26

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Hahaha this is true because of the ozone… not sure where Alice fairs on this though considering alcohol is one of the biggest causes of ageing.
Alice is such a bored belted emu looking witch.

Stop playing President of GOMI and people might stay.

Oh, and invest in a Web designer. Your site is dogshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sponsorednotsponsored

Soooo happy for Amelia Webb with her pregnancy announcement! She seems like such a genuine person 😇can’t wait to see how soph makes it all about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 24