Australian Influencers #10 Australian professional jobless twits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have short thin light eyelashes and for sucked into buying LoungeFace. I don't think I will ever buy another brand mascara again. It is an excellent product.
Me too. I have stubby lashes and loungeface is soooo good. I don't normally buy influencer products but honestly, I trust Lauren and she is known for her lashes so wanted to try. Was not disappointed, even bought one for my sister who has long lashes (witch), and she loves it too.

Reactions: 1
Me too. I have stubby lashes and loungeface is soooo good. I don't normally buy influencer products but honestly, I trust Lauren and she is known for her lashes so wanted to try. Was not disappointed, even bought one for my sister who has long lashes (witch), and she loves it too.
This good recs might have me trying this mascara. If its good enough for Tattle its good enough for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Australian Influencers #11 Nadia went to court, got off scot-free; her lips still look as if she's been stung by a bee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Australian Influencers #11 Nadia went to court, got off scot-free; her lips still look as if she's been stung by a bee
Australian Influencers #11 Australia’s under water, there’s literally a world war starting, but please, buy my tit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Candice Barber’s son home sick. Stories about how anxious and triggered she gets when he is sick- now walking the street with her youngest and dropping in when walking past to check in on him.. is he home alone ! ??
Yes he’s definitely home alone. All her dramatic black and white stories this morning were ridiculous. Of course parents worry when their kids school/daycare call 😩 She has to turn his sickness around back to being about her and how anxious she was and how it’s effecting her. Also if her daughter screams for her during bedtime why leave her to cry? I’m going to unfollow she upsets me the way she parents 🙄

Reactions: 6
3CA80B7A-1B17-4F0B-849D-D16FBF32AE33.jpeg

Babe why? 😂
Also I wonder how her kids will feel when they are older and have her real facial features that she’s filled, botoxed, and trimmed into oblivion?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes he’s definitely home alone. All her dramatic black and white stories this morning were ridiculous. Of course parents worry when their kids school/daycare call 😩 She has to turn his sickness around back to being about her and how anxious she was and how it’s effecting her. Also if her daughter screams for her during bedtime why leave her to cry? I’m going to unfollow she upsets me the way she parents 🙄
yes that poor little girl. Her obvious favouritism for the boys is heart breaking. Did you see how dirty the boys sheets were are well. If you are trying to keep your family healthy, hygiene is number one. A 5 year old trying to manipulate illness into McDonald’s is shocking. How often is she feeding it to her kids for them to know what it is enough to want it and ask for it. Her skin looks and must feel horrible. Eczema is so often linked to the gut. I really hope she gets herself into a head space to be able to sort it out. She talks of all the amazing sex but when your skin would be so painful I just don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.