Australian Influencers #10 Australian professional jobless twits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about Candice Barber all the does in between flogging her made up courses is complain complain about her children! She’s trying to sell all these self help courses and she seems totally miserable!
I find it so strange as well. She’s pretty open about her mental health struggles though so I try to reserve judgement about a lot of what she says. The way she treats her daughter does make me uneasy but at least she hides their faces.

Reactions: 2
Can we talk about Candice Barber all she does in between flogging her made up courses is complain complain complain about her children! She’s trying to sell all these self help courses and she seems totally miserable!
Candice, I think YOU need to take the self help course.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh the irony.

'People who wanna be famous'

Um, OK.
If they offered Olivia White her own reality tv show she would jump on it! She’s been trying to get Insta famous for years!! She doesn’t seem to write articles anymore I don’t read her website. I know Daily Mail picked up her budgeting story how she saved $30k in a year 🙄🙄🙄 (eye roll)

Reactions: 10
If they offered Olivia White her own reality tv show she would jump on it! She’s been trying to get Insta famous for years!! She doesn’t seem to write articles anymore I don’t read her website. I know Daily Mail picked up her budgeting story how she saved $30k in a year 🙄🙄🙄 (eye roll)
I could save $30K too if I got everything gifted to me, and companies gave me thousands to promote their products 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Kyree been up to much lately? Haven’t seen her mentioned on here in ages.
She has her own thread but she has been pretty quiet so not much to say anyway. The main thing is that her “weekend only” posting seems to be Thursday-Tuesday somedays. Makes more sense to have weekends off anyway since that’s when all her kids will be at home.

Thoughts on the “Jayla” page? It seems super cringe for so many reasons, but interesting to see a slightly more personal side of Kayla. I wonder if she will just go full influencer now?

Reactions: 4
My thoughts are in the Kayla and Leah thread but in summary the page is cringe especially given the circumstances with her boyfriend. I wanted to see a personal side of Kayla for years and now I wish I had never seen it. I don't know if it's because Jae was her best friend's boyfriend so I don't like what she stands for anymore so I don't like anything I see from her or if it's just her true personality is coming through but she is far from the humble person she has claimed to be and I don't like her and I can't stand them together. Tacky cashed up bogans.

On AR, what do people think she's up to? I can't understand what her next move is. She sounds more crazy than ever like thr government is out to get her.

Reactions: 3
I could save $30K too if I got everything gifted to me, and companies gave me thousands to promote their products 🤷🏻‍♀️
And if you sold all of the gifted items!!

She has her own thread but she has been pretty quiet so not much to say anyway. The main thing is that her “weekend only” posting seems to be Thursday-Tuesday somedays. Makes more sense to have weekends off anyway since that’s when all her kids will be at home.

Thoughts on the “Jayla” page? It seems super cringe for so many reasons, but interesting to see a slightly more personal side of Kayla. I wonder if she will just go full influencer now?
Kayla and her sister have their own page, not much happening but yes agree with the cringefest.

On AR, what do people think she's up to? I can't understand what her next move is. She sounds more crazy than ever like thr government is out to get her.
[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that she’s moving back to Perth. The boyfriend stayed there when she came back from the Busselton Ironman.

on another note though, for someone who goes on and on about how much she earns and being an MLM Millionaire (which in MLM terms just means that they’ve made $1 mill in sales over their time with the MLM - which also includes Down line sales not just their own - and given she’s been in isagenix for 10+ years - that’s not as amazing as she tries to make it sound) - she’s been renting for 3 years?? And not even in an especially nice place of Qld. She’s in Robina in a houseing development that looks like reclaimed mangrove swamps!!)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What's everyone's thoughts on Mel Watts? I used to find her tolerable, but she's so damn boring now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so summer Daniels is pretty ok in my eyes. I just don’t understand why she would feel ok with putting other peoples children (and her own) on her stories for god knows who to see. Like do people really want to see children dancing? I mean really? She’s tripping if she thinks that’s what people want to watch. I mean it wasn’t just dancing either. She’s literally just plastered her daughter on there in a very revealing position. Do any of these influencers realise there’s bleeping pedophiles out there?

Do people actually respond to that?

Reactions: 5
What's everyone's thoughts on Mel Watts? I used to find her tolerable, but she's so damn boring now.
I think she’s busy working on her Ola business. She’s said before that the content she used to create isn’t as relevant anymore because her kids are older now. Some of her posts are bit odd at times. Looks as though now she only does a small part of actually influencing others products.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.