Australian Curvy Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what if she is on Oz or Sax? I think she’s always looked great and if she wants to lose some weight good on her. I like her comment back to someone that said her weight fluctuates and it’s on the lower side of her range at the moment. I know she’s a plus sized model but but people don’t owe anyone explanations about their body size.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems one of the least problematic of the curvy group? I quite like her content, she at least makes an effort and steams the clothing etc and does much more than the absolute bare minimum some of these influencers seem to post.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t April do a big piece on Ozempic? All good that stace is on O but their whole little friendship group is just weird to me.

So what if she is on Oz or Sax? I think she’s always looked great and if she wants to lose some weight good on her. I like her comment back to someone that said her weight fluctuates and it’s on the lower side of her range at the moment. I know she’s a plus sized model but but people don’t owe anyone explanations about their body size.
I agree with you. Who cares if anyone is on it. I get having a laugh at the ones who use it as a magic pill and do not make better choices (holly?) I’ve had duromine in my past and used it as a magic pill. Ate whatever I wanted and surprise surprise lost nothing. So that always does make me chuckle. But I think stace is the least problematic one out of them all. Just her bf looks like he doesn’t like her at all and she’s settled for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.