Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get the ick over Curvysam hanging out with Christian Hull? I find him so problematic.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why do I get the ick over Curvysam hanging out with Christian Hull? I find him so problematic.
Although I’m not much of a Christian fan… I think I lost even more respect for him after seeing him hang out with her LOL

Reactions: 3
Hillary Holmes was talking about and injecting Ozempic in last night's stories, talking about how she hardly eats and tries to get mostly protein in, this was said after her husband handed her a massive block of chocolate, umm okay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hillary Holmes was talking about and injecting Ozempic in last night's stories, talking about how she hardly eats and tries to get mostly protein in, this was said after her husband handed her a massive block of chocolate, umm okay
I thought the exact same thing. And I’m very confused by her saying it’s not about weight loss for her but for her health. If she actually have a f**k about her health maybe she should really look into ozempic. She’s trying to be “body positive” and say she loves her body when in reality she hates that she’s large and wants to lose weight. Also she’s been on it for 4 months and lost 10 kilos? She could EASILY achieve more weight loss by calorie counting - 10 kilos in 4 months is nothing extraordinary that’s for sure

Reactions: 4
I thought the exact same thing. And I’m very confused by her saying it’s not about weight loss for her but for her health. If she actually have a f**k about her health maybe she should really look into ozempic. She’s trying to be “body positive” and say she loves her body when in reality she hates that she’s large and wants to lose weight. Also she’s been on it for 4 months and lost 10 kilos? She could EASILY achieve more weight loss by calorie counting - 10 kilos in 4 months is nothing extraordinary that’s for sure
It is quite slow considering she has had side effects like vomitting which would make you lose more weight if you're not keeping food down.

My friend who is on it has had the opposite side effect, constipation so her weight loss has been a bit slower.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she should move out of the inner city. She has chosen to live somewhere expensive and busy yet still complains. 🙄
Does she work? Why can’t she move further out into the suburbs? Complaining about noise when you choose to live in the inner city is 🥴🥴🥴

Especially when the type of work she does probably doesn’t require her to live in the city and the money she would save in rent would easily be more than she’d then spend on Ubers etc

Maybe she should move out of the inner city. She has chosen to live somewhere expensive and busy yet still complains. 🙄
" oops that was for my close friends...🙄"

Then the ick switch to talking about the forgotten woman sleepout (please note I mean no shade to the organisation at all. My issue is with our gal Sammy.)

Just so ick.

• Haha
She seems to stuff up the close friends posts kind of often… almost like she does it on purpose…

She seems to stuff up the close friends posts kind of often… almost like she does it on purpose…
She absolutely does do it on purpose, you can’t continually duck that up.
I’m so disgusted in this selfish bleep. How about you go get a real job you lazy duck and stop living the high life

Reactions: 5
She is a walking hypocrite in every shape!!!! Shits me to tears!! Did this big tik Tok on oz paying it out saying it’s making her so sick and it’s crap etc. saying she only on it to lose a few kg to get back to the gym but then stuffs her face with a cream bun?!?!! she does my head in. And this is after WLS!!! (Also no shame if you are on oz or sax - you do you boo!!)

She is a walking hypocrite in every shape!!!! Shits me to tears!! Did this big tik Tok on oz paying it out saying it’s making her so sick and it’s crap etc. saying she only on it to lose a few kg to get back to the gym but then stuffs her face with a cream bun?!?!! she does my head in. And this is after WLS!!! (Also no shame if you are on oz or sax - you do you boo!!)
She sure is! Also she’s a chronic whinger! Clearly hates being a mother as all she does is whinge about it but yet finds time to go out all the time for dinner and to events with her “influencer” friends. She is the biggest knob I can’t believe she isn’t more hated

Reactions: 2