Australian Curvy Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hillary Holmes is talking about Ozempic on her stories today, she says she cannot eat, but then when she goes to eat something, she ate a club sandwich? like wtf? Club sandwiches are so carb loaded, plus we saw recently in Sydney she was eating pasta, she is never going to learn if she's not having nutrient rich meals

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hillary Holmes is talking about Ozempic on her stories today, she says she cannot eat, but then when she goes to eat something, she ate a club sandwich? like wtf? Club sandwiches are so carb loaded, plus we saw recently in Sydney she was eating pasta, she is never going to learn if she's not having nutrient rich meals
As someone who has been sleeved, everything in moderation but my taste changed. I haven’t eaten pasta or bread or anything that made me obese in the first place. To begin with I was sad because it was my comfort and happiness and I couldn’t stomach it anymore. Then I forgot all about it and found other things to make me happy. I wouldn’t shy away from pasta or a sandwich every so often. But I sure as tit wouldn’t be complaining about not losing weight whilst eating tit 😂

Edit to add

Ok I just watched her stories and she is absolutely fucked. No one who has had a sleeve can drink water. No one. Like it’s fucked. 90% either needs to add something else to take the taste away or Fiji water. I personally cannot drink any kind of water unless it’s got lemon, diet cordial or protein water in it. I vomit other wise. She is so bleeping stupid that is what wls does. It takes away the desire to be hungry/thirsty. Like that hormone is basically gone. Also if her stomach was actually twisted her surgeon would have done a revision and fixed it or
Offered a bypass which is way more successful than a sleeve and the surgeon would have done it free of charge because it’s apart of their contract

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As someone who has been sleeved, everything in moderation but my taste changed. I haven’t eaten pasta or bread or anything that made me obese in the first place. To begin with I was sad because it was my comfort and happiness and I couldn’t stomach it anymore. Then I forgot all about it and found other things to make me happy. I wouldn’t shy away from pasta or a sandwich every so often. But I sure as tit wouldn’t be complaining about not losing weight whilst eating tit 😂

Edit to add

Ok I just watched her stories and she is absolutely fucked. No one who has had a sleeve can drink water. No one. Like it’s fucked. 90% either needs to add something else to take the taste away or Fiji water. I personally cannot drink any kind of water unless it’s got lemon, diet cordial or protein water in it. I vomit other wise. She is so bleeping stupid that is what wls does. It takes away the desire to be hungry/thirsty. Like that hormone is basically gone. Also if her stomach was actually twisted her surgeon would have done a revision and fixed it or
Offered a bypass which is way more successful than a sleeve and the surgeon would have done it free of charge because it’s apart of their contract
Sleeved here! I can def drink water. I think everyone is different 😊

Reactions: 2
Damn I’m in a group on fb of like 15k people and no one can😂 I certainly can’t and neither can my husband
I think it can be hard in the first little while post op but long term it’s not an issue for most people.

I also think that people who don’t have any issues are less likely to be online talking about it.

I think it can be hard in the first little while post op but long term it’s not an issue for most people.

I also think that people who don’t have any issues are less likely to be online talking about it.
Most the people I know are 5+ years but they could just be used to having to mix something into water that they don’t know any different. I wish I could have plain water. It’s free😂 I also know both side people who have had complications and people who haven’t. It’s probably more people who haven’t had complications that speak about it more

Gee it’s hard to see when these ‘curvy’ women’s kids are following in their Mum’s physiques (icurvy)

Reactions: 1
Does everyone agree that a blush that looks like a lipgloss is not worth $55? I don’t get the Holme Beauty appeal

Reactions: 5
So now Lacey thinks she’s autistic? The Dr she saw for her ADHD assessment ended the call by asking her if she thought she could be autistic, to which she basically said yes. Why is everyone wanting to be labelled all of a sudden?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.