Australian Curvy Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does Kate Jan Maree know that she’s an adult? The tongue sticking out and stupid poses are so childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hilary alwsys has to have a say about something… yes they’re airbrushed too much but this coming from Hilary herself who insists on Botox filler and all the beauty treatments to stop herself from aging 🙄
I think these supermodels look beautiful!!! Put me on the cover of vogue and I’d be saying where is the airbrush button! Cindy Crawford looks fairly natural as in not too airbrushed??

Reactions: 1
CurvySam complaining about the cost of living like she hasn't been posting cryptic "I'm flying business class" hints on her last few trips.

Reactions: 3
CurvySam complaining about the cost of living like she hasn't been posting cryptic "I'm flying business class" hints on her last few trips.
She eats more than a child. She’s basically eating for 4 so of course it’s expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on going to shops that don’t sell clothing in her size then seem so annoyed it doesn’t fit her?

She is damaging those clothes by stretching them so much, shame for anyone who wants to actually buy them.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sam is absolutely kidding herself if she’s trying to get into a size 16. Also isn’t one of her besties Jen? And Jen has done a lot of modelling for dishh -‘sorry Sam but your body doesn’t suit a lot of clothing deal with it honey and lose some weight

Why does she insist on going to shops that don’t sell clothing in her size then seem so annoyed it doesn’t fit her?

She is damaging those clothes by stretching them so much, shame for anyone who wants to actually buy them.
So much this!

I haven't tried Dissh as I've only seen it on size 8 fashion influencers. Even a size 16, I wouldn't want to try it on, let alone instore.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong. But I feel Sam I'd treating her size as a disability and every shop has to accommodate her.

There are lots of plus size brands available. I get her point is that it's not instore and people want to try things on. But times have changed and shopping online is so easy and accessible.

Reactions: 6
So much this!

I haven't tried Dissh as I've only seen it on size 8 fashion influencers. Even a size 16, I wouldn't want to try it on, let alone instore.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong. But I feel Sam I'd treating her size as a disability and every shop has to accommodate her.

There are lots of plus size brands available. I get her point is that it's not instore and people want to try things on. But times have changed and shopping online is so easy and accessible.
As a former plus size gal (size 22/24) I always hated that we only had one shop (city chic) some brand brought out bits and pieces in plus size but everyone had the same outfit. There was limiting options and I hated it. But I never once hated on brands for it because it was my own doing so I lost weight and one of my goals was I wanted to be able to shop anywhere and guess what…I can. She could too if she lost weight. She is getting increasingly bigger each month and it’s sad to see

Reactions: 10
As a former plus size gal (size 22/24) I always hated that we only had one shop (city chic) some brand brought out bits and pieces in plus size but everyone had the same outfit. There was limiting options and I hated it. But I never once hated on brands for it because it was my own doing so I lost weight and one of my goals was I wanted to be able to shop anywhere and guess what…I can. She could too if she lost weight. She is getting increasingly bigger each month and it’s sad to see
I agree with this completely… I used to be quite large myself and not once did I ever jump on my Insta and bash out brands like a lot of these bopo fatties do… they want everybody in the world to basically applaud them for being morbidly obese and reward them for their own laziness. Obviously these are exceptions to every body and some people truly can’t help being overweight but in MOST cases it’s due to their eating habits. I’m also still considered plus size (size 14) and there are some clothing brands who don’t accommodate my size or their sizing is way too small for me - I certainly don’t have a hissy fit and name and shame them - I just move on

And when Sam posted the food she ate at the Ekka the other day, I nearly died. She captioned it something like ‘all I ate was’ but it was a stack of unhealthy tit. She posts one story every blue moon she’s at the gym to justify herself but babe, you’re only kidding yourself. Stop shovelling food in your gob and exercise more

I agree with this completely… I used to be quite large myself and not once did I ever jump on my Insta and bash out brands like a lot of these bopo fatties do… they want everybody in the world to basically applaud them for being morbidly obese and reward them for their own laziness. Obviously these are exceptions to every body and some people truly can’t help being overweight but in MOST cases it’s due to their eating habits. I’m also still considered plus size (size 14) and there are some clothing brands who don’t accommodate my size or their sizing is way too small for me - I certainly don’t have a hissy fit and name and shame them - I just move on
I love clothes. Always have so it was a big factor for me. That and the fact I couldn’t even do a small grocery shop without dripping in sweat. Anyways, Curvysam says she loves fashion and is all about it so if she was that into it she would use it as motivation to lose some weight

Reactions: 2
Nobody who truly loves fashion routinely goes to the shops in their pjs, Sam is a just a slob.

In fact I don’t know anyone who leaves the house in their pjs.

Reactions: 6
Nobody who truly loves fashion routinely goes to the shops in their pjs, Sam is a just a slob.

In fact I don’t know anyone who leaves the house in their pjs.
It’s because she doesn’t fit anything else. Let’s be honest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.