Australian Curvy Community

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest she is the most problematic so she’s going to be talked about heaps. She’s a hot bleeping mess
Absolutely, nothing about her even being curvy, it’s the fact she’s is an absolutely mean bleep. Some of the things she says and does. Even replies to genuine messages I have seen people share are just horrid. She’s a really vile person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely, nothing about her even being curvy, it’s the fact she’s is an absolutely mean bleep. Some of the things she says and does. Even replies to genuine messages I have seen people share are just horrid. She’s a really vile person.
Agreed and she gets so triggered by people’s comments. Yesterday saying a neighbor told her she had a pretty face because she does some modeling. That’s a compliment. Don’t overcomplicate it and make it as if they called you fat

Reactions: 7
Agreed and she gets so triggered by people’s comments. Yesterday saying a neighbor told her she had a pretty face because she does some modeling. That’s a compliment. Don’t overcomplicate it and make it as if they called you fat
I’m more shocked that someone said she had a pretty face, I find her so unattractive

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m more shocked that someone said she had a pretty face, I find her so unattractive
Thats because her nasty personality comes shining through her face, reminds me of the quote from The Twits 😉

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Everything has an alternative meaning in her delusional brain just to stir up a story and poor me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Lacey Jade thing was going on about people that aren’t plus size don’t understand the privilege they have by being able to buy clothes off the rack at chain fashion stores. Sorry, what? I’m privileged because I CHOOSE to work my ass off at the gym and eat well? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The Lacey Jade thing was going on about people that aren’t plus size don’t understand the privilege they have by being able to buy clothes off the rack at chain fashion stores. Sorry, what? I’m privileged because I CHOOSE to work my ass off at the gym and eat well? 🤦‍♀️
Omggg don’t even get me STARTED on these jokers who say things like this. News glad Lacey you’re choosing to be a fat slob! No one is forcing the food in your mouth! It’s such an insult to the people who actually look after their bodies.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.